PDA

View Full Version : Chris Nowinski's khaki pants...

jindrak
07-16-2004, 10:47 PM
I remember he was coming to the ring in his prep attire, consisting of dress shoes, khaki's, dress shirt, and Hardvard letterman jacket. My concern is pertaining to the khaki pants-

Before the match, Nowinski ripped the pants from the side as though they were a pair of windbreaker pants (buttoned from the sides). From the television viewing perspective, those looked like authentic khaki pants. So, how did the khaki's coem apart like that?

If anyon knows what I'm referring to, then let me know. Also, if you know where I can get a pair of khaki's that come off like that, then please let me know. :lol:

Funky Fly
07-17-2004, 03:22 AM
lol

They were probably designed by Droz's wife. She's been doing the wrestler's ring attire for years now.

Oxstar
07-17-2004, 10:03 AM
Jindrak in Khaki pants = is Milf Hunter

My Final Heaven
07-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Maybe he was just really really strong, like Hulk Hogan-strong :shifty:

In all seriousness, you'd be suprised with what they can do with fabric these days. Look up some stuff on google sometime about what the government's doing with military uniforms & things like that.

BTW oxstar, try looking at your avatar sometime w/ the NWO theme playing in the background. Trippy stuff, dude.

Gerard
07-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Probably just velcro keeping the sides of them together.

I-Hate-You
07-19-2004, 12:44 PM
Ted Debiase wore that nice outfit but ripped if out as soon as he got to the ring.

The Ravishing One
07-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Its whats in the pants that count.