PDA

View Full Version : Heidenreich/Undertaker

LK
07-17-2004, 06:15 PM
From the wrestling headlines

Plans are to have John Heidenreich return to WWE for a feud with The Undertaker. Many backstage are wondering why he’s being brought back so soon to work with someone such as The Undertaker so soon after he showed that he couldn’t quite cut it out to be a part of the main roster for Smackdown! A while back when he was on WWE televsion.

*Credit: PWInsider.com

:nono: Why do people like him who proved that he can't do it get another chance while people like Kanyon, O'Haire, Rhyno and Ultimo Dragon get nothing.

loopydate
07-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Especially since he almost killed Stevie Richards with that weak-ass Electric Chair.

Loose Cannon
07-17-2004, 06:21 PM
People are reading my headlines :naughty:

I was waiting for someone to post it in here to discuss. Yeah, this really boggles my mind. I mean the guy, and this is based on judgement from the last time we saw him, totally sucks in the ring and has got no kind of charisma. No, we haven't seen him as a heel, so maybe he will be better on the mic. But, I guarantee, he still sucks in the ring. I hope he got a little bit of a makeover too cause he looked like a big goofball last time. Well, time will tell I guess

James Steele
07-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Apparently, Vinnie Mac is going on one of his Hoss-fetish splurges. :nono:

Cruiserweight 3:16
07-17-2004, 06:35 PM
I'm assuming Heidenreich is getting a push because he has that 'look'. The whole idea of the 'look' is so overrated it's unbelievable.

Funky Fly
07-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Yeah. When will they learn that if you weigh 300+ pounds, chances are that you can't really move very much?

MVP
07-17-2004, 07:13 PM
Well at least we can be thankful Heidenreich won't be doing any Hitler impressions in his home country, and winning the WWE Title shortly after.

The CyNick
07-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah I mean this is Vince McMahon, when business drops, all of a sudden guys like Mabel, Sid, Nash, Waylan Mercy and various other giant oafs are put in main event positions.

John H sucks, we know it, he'll seem better with Heyman because he wont talk as much, but he'll still suck in the ring. On the bright side, I doubt they really want to push him, they just need a big dude to put against Taker. Never fear Taker will squash him at some point. Whats scary is that they'll probably feed Matt Morgan to him as well (which sucks because he has potential) and this will all culminate with a series of matches against Big Show.

Batsu
07-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Just when you thought HossFest was over...

Mr. Nerfect
07-17-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm gonna give this guy a chance. With Heyman he will get over as a credible heel, and if pushed right, he could make a great opponent for the Dead Man. I like Benoit and Paul London as much as the next guy, but jumping and rolling around the ring makes up only a small part of the business. If Heidenreich gets over as a heel, he deserves it, IMO.

Funky Fly
07-17-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm gonna give this guy a chance. With Heyman he will get over as a credible heel, and if pushed right, he could make a great opponent for the Dead Man. I like Benoit and Paul London as much as the next guy, but jumping and rolling around the ring makes up only a small part of the business. If Heidenreich gets over as a heel, he deserves it, IMO.
Yeah, I missed the segment, but after seeing his matches on Raw and Heat, I am holding my breath. Who knows, maybe he'll pull a Nathan Jones and improve dramatically during his absence.

Mayo
07-18-2004, 01:43 AM
Thing is, Taker is basically a hoss, Heidenrich will be a hoss, so I don't see either man carrying the other unless 'Little Johnny' improved a lot after his first stint on WWE tv. I pray for any remaining Smackdown fans that he has, or this feud is gonna be pretty fucking shitty.

Splaya
07-18-2004, 02:07 AM
Well at least we can be thankful Heidenreich won't be doing any Hitler impressions in his home country, and winning the WWE Title shortly after.

Never say never :( :shifty:

.44 Magdalene
07-18-2004, 10:58 AM
Just when you thought HossFest was over...

BATSU, YOU GENIUS! That's it! There should be one PPV at the end of every year called HossFest, where it's nothing but a big mess of awkward, oversized hairy men rolling around! Vince will hype it up as much as he can, and while that means suffering through "Catch the BIG, feel the HOSS" commercials all damn year, that may mean NO. HOSS. MATCHES. Vince will be saving up so he can blow his whole load at that one PPV. We might not even SEE THEM on TV until that PPV, since Vince would be afraid of one getting injured and ruining his beautiful ballet of behemoths. GENIUS. Wacky antics would ensue.

Back on topic, maybe they just want to finally reveal what the hell was up with "little Johny" before giving big H the boot...? :shifty:

James Steele
07-18-2004, 11:45 AM
it is quite simple really....

Paul Heyman was "Little Johnny" all along, what a kickass SWERVE!!!!! :shifty:

.44 Magdalene
07-18-2004, 01:07 PM
He should change his name to John Hardcoreinrich.

AND PALL HAYMAN COULD BIRNG BACK TEH ECWZ.

... What? :shifty:

James Steele
07-18-2004, 01:13 PM
You been hanging out with GBA or jindrak?

Stickman
07-18-2004, 02:10 PM
It was funny how his vignette made him look like he's going to be an unstoppable monster. Notice how everybody over 6'5'' is set up to be an "unstoppable monster"?