PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Card faction for SD!

mike616
07-19-2004, 02:24 AM
I was thinking about this and well I came up w/this one:

1. Charlie Haas

2. Miss Jackie

3. Mark Jidrak

They could be like the old Triple Threat from ECW this can be a way to get them into some good storylines it can start as a random tag team and they go from there fueding with Cena and anyone else face/ heel it won't matter. Then Rico comes back as a member of the group. :yes:

KingofOldSchool
07-19-2004, 02:33 AM
Jidrak*

And that would suck since Jindrak sucks.

AareDub
07-19-2004, 02:34 AM
Sounds interesting, though I hate when groups start based off of "a random tag team." I could see Haas/Jindrak vs Kidman/London being an entertaining feud. They could even throw Jackie and Torrie into the mix to keep things interesting.

mike616
07-19-2004, 02:56 AM
Sounds interesting, though I hate when groups start based off of "a random tag team." I could see Haas/Jindrak vs Kidman/London being an entertaining feud. They could even throw Jackie and Torrie into the mix to keep things interesting. why? Dx started that way. I see Rico turing on Kidman and London thats how he hooks up with them Rico and Jindrak go for the tag belts and Charlie goes for the US belt. As for including Jidrak I 'am NBT fan. :cool:

The CyNick
07-19-2004, 12:48 PM
Interesting idea, it would depend how it plays out. One problem though, is Haas good enough on the mic to carry a faction? Because I know Jindrak isn't.

Oxstar
07-19-2004, 12:54 PM
Charlie Haas is a great wrestler, but as The CyNick said you can't have a faction without a good mic worker and I can't see Jindrak staying in storylines for longer than a couple of weeks because the crowd just don't give a shit and can't be bothered to even boo him.

LK
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Yeah like some people are saying neither of them are great on the mic and a good mic worker is needed in a faction. I would suggest putting Sean O'Haire in the mix but that can't happen because of the dumbass WWE.

Oxstar
07-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Sean O'Haire = ratings
WWE = fucking dumb

I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. I think that's how it went.