PDA

View Full Version : Benoit/Flair title Match,Taker/JBL

Thriller
07-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Credit: PWInsider.com

The song that was played last night on RAW when the Diva Search contestants came out was called "Walk, Idiot, Walk" by The Hives.

On RAW last night, WWE had advertised a Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair match for the World Heavyweight Title for Saturday 8/21 at the Fargo Dome. The event takes place six days after Summerslam.

Also during RAW last night, it was advertised that WWE champion John Bradshaw Layfield would defend the title against The Undertaker at the 7/31 Smackdown house show in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Originally, the match was supposed to be a three-way dance with Eddie Guerrero

The One
07-20-2004, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't go to deep into that...they advertise title matches at house shows all the time, though 9 times out of 10 it isn't for the title :shifty:

RemyRed
07-20-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted By Thriller
The song that was played last night on RAW when the Diva Search contestants came out was called "Walk, Idiot, Walk" by The Hives.

:rofl:

Corkscrewed
07-20-2004, 04:36 PM
The first line of news (quoted above) is by far the most interesting.

Mayo
07-20-2004, 04:37 PM
Why is that so funny, Remy? Probably because its insignificant, and in that case, I'll laugh too :lol:

I also think that they do that a lot just to sell tickets, and I wouldn't look into it too much like The One says.

RemyRed
07-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted By Mayo
Why is that so funny, Remy? Probably because its insignificant, and in that case, I'll laugh too

I also think that they do that a lot just to sell tickets, and I wouldn't look into it too much like The One says.

Just the irony of it, a song called Walk, Idiots Walk, as they walk to the ring. I just found it hilarious.

Thriller
07-20-2004, 04:41 PM
Anyone know where the Fargo Dome is?