PDA

View Full Version : Gigli

Triple A
12-08-2003, 11:27 PM
I watched it today.

It is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. In fact, I kinda enjoyed it. Although some parts were ****ing stupid and I wanted to kill Jennifer Lopez liek 50 times, Ben Affleck is the man. The movie really was not bad at all. I dunno why everyone jumped on the hating Gigli bandwagon.

Plus, Al Pacino has a ten minute cameo at the end where he completely flips out. Mark out moment. :love:

Dragon
12-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Yeah, it seems a lot of people who didn't even see it hated it.

Kane Knight
12-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Yeah, it seems a lot of people who didn't even see it hated it.

Isn't that the way public opinion works? :?:

Ninti the Mad
12-08-2003, 11:40 PM
So how exactly is that J-Lo Gobble Gobble scene?

Triple A
12-09-2003, 12:03 AM
K she is a dyke right. So she was talking to Ben Affleck earlier in the movie about being eaten out or something, and he is all, that's good, but men are better than women at that because of evolution, or some shit.

Then later in the movie they finally hook up, and she just chills on the bed and he is like "what", and she goes "it's turkey time" and he is like "huh" and she is like, "gobble gobble". Then they ****.

Ninti the Mad
12-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Any nudity?

I ask because even though I hate J-lo personally, she is hot.

Triple A
12-09-2003, 12:15 AM
Nope.

She was ****ing hot though.

Ninti the Mad
12-09-2003, 12:39 AM
Find some pics of her in the movie.

AareDub
12-10-2003, 08:26 PM
Hmm I downloaded but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Maybe I'll give it a chance one of these days.

FakeLaser
12-10-2003, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I heard the actual movie itself isn't so bad, but I don't think I can bring myself to watch it.

Jason Cage
12-13-2003, 05:34 PM
I actually thought the film was quite good when it first started (first scene, actually), but then Jlo ruined it. :| Mostly with her 10 minute talk of bullshit. The vagina talk, and the "Rip your Eyeballs out" talk, and most the other times, everytime she said something, half of it would be completely streched out. Also, this is a rip-off of Chasing Amy (the thing between Affleck and Jlo. i dont wanna spoil it by saying it)...and it happened almost the exact same way. Anyway, it wasn't as bad as I expected it, Ben Affleck was actually alright. Plus, Al Pacino in the movie for 10 minutes, and within the first 3 minutes of his presence, he already snaps, like in every one of his films. :lol:, so that was awesome. :p

Kenny
12-13-2003, 08:14 PM
I know, it's sad how people bash movies they haven't even seen yet. :lol:

Anyways, I'll give this movie a rent. Even if I hate J-Lo and Ben-O, I'll watch it anyways for the Al Pacino cameo. :y:

I think people bashed it cause of J-Lo constantly rubbing in the fact she's with Ben Affleck.

That "Jenny From The Block" video was rediculous. Just another stuck up Diva saying "Look what I got".

Personally that's why I stayed away from the movie, I think it's just another way for J-Lo to express her fake romance.

Fragile X
01-01-2004, 03:22 PM
I saw Gigli, we rented it to make fun of it and have a good time, it is so bad its not even funny. Walken and Pachino went WAY down hill doing this movie.

deathtrap
01-02-2004, 10:00 AM
at least spell Pacino right

Champion of Europa
01-02-2004, 03:37 PM
I saw Gigli, we rented it to make fun of it and have a good time, it is so bad its not even funny. Walken and Pachino went WAY down hill doing this movie.

Walken is the man.

Fragile X
01-02-2004, 03:47 PM
at least spell Pacino right

Shut up.

deathtrap
01-03-2004, 08:47 AM
Shut up.
Why don't you do the same dumbass.

Actually, I'm not going lower myself to argueing with you over a spelling.
jesus man, just accept that you did something wrong without acting tough about it.