View Full Version : what what what what what

Joeleosis
12-27-2003, 03:09 PM
Opeth
With Special Guests: DevilDriver, Moonspell

January 31, 2004 - 9:00PM

On Sale December 28, 2003 - 10:00AM
$ 20.00 General Admission

All tickets are GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING.
EXTREMELY LIMITED table & chair NON-RESERVED seating.
All ages. NO BABES IN ARMS!!

Parking Gates Open: Pacific Time
Concert Gates Open: 8:00PM Pacific Time

SWEEEEEEEEEEET. An opportunity to see Moonspell again (whose vocalist talks like the Count from Seseme Street :love:</>) and the all-mighty Opeth. \m/ :mad:

AND THIS TIME MY NAZI COUSIN IS SO NOT GOING. Since I'm not telling him about it. The asshole is a killjoy at every concert. "Why is the double bass so loud?" "I wanna go home." "This band sucks." "I hate black people, why is that black guy at a metal concert?" It's like, STFU you inept co</>cksucker. The only time he wasn't a nuisence was at the Slayer show, where he was so at peace with all the skinheads that he actually did stfu.

Anybody have concert counterparts that are really annoying? My cousin is the only person I can con into going to shows with me so its usually my only choice. I mean, sometimes I ponder throwing him into the pit and murdering him on the spot, then leaving and saying he moved in with a group of homeless people in San Francisco to anyone who asks about him.

asphyXy
12-27-2003, 03:11 PM
<font color=969696>Iced Earth/Children of Bodom in March/April.

:drool:

The Destroyer
12-27-2003, 03:12 PM
Devildriver? :wtf:

Enjoy Opeth and Moonspell...

The Mask
12-27-2003, 04:10 PM
my concert partner is/was el garfo :(

DegenerationY
12-27-2003, 09:38 PM
WTF that's like 3 days after I go back to LA :rant:

LOL Amanda was weirded out by your cousin last time.

He started out fine, but worked his way into weirdness.

Joeleosis
12-28-2003, 02:53 AM
That's because he is hella fake with people. First few months he had moved into the Bay Area, he seemed like a really nice guy who was fun to be around. Then slowly but surely... by August, I kinda realized he is loco en la cabasa. He still acts decent around people, but eventually he warms up to them and starts talking about weird shit and acting hella weird. :|

LOL he jobbed to a girl at Static-X. The drunk one with the purse and spaghetti strap dress. :lol:

DegenerationY
12-28-2003, 06:35 AM
LOL.

It's okay, I jobbed to the grossly obese woman in back of me. :'(

Gero X
12-28-2003, 02:08 PM
For a second I thought this thread was gonna be about that talented lyricist Noreaga

"what what what what what what what what what what what what what what"
"oh no oh oh no what! oh no oh oh no what!"
"say bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang (x 50)"

:-\

DegenerationY
12-28-2003, 09:08 PM
no.

Silent
12-28-2003, 09:19 PM
Devildriver? :wtf:

Enjoy Opeth and Moonspell...

Are you asking who Devildriver is?

It's the singer from that Coal Chamber band. He still sounds and looks exactly the same as he did in that band..

If you don't like Coal Chamber, you probably won't like DD.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-29-2003, 01:20 AM
For a second I thought this thread was gonna be about that talented lyricist Noreaga

"what what what what what what what what what what what what what what"
"oh no oh oh no what! oh no oh oh no what!"
"say bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang (x 50)"

:-\

yup me 2 :o

The Destroyer
12-29-2003, 01:17 PM
Are you asking who Devildriver is?

It's the singer from that Coal Chamber band. He still sounds and looks exactly the same as he did in that band..

If you don't like Coal Chamber, you probably won't like DD.
Yeah, I know. The :wtf: was more a "why the hell are they on this bill?" sort of thing. They don't really fit in...

Silent
12-29-2003, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I know. The :wtf: was more a "why the hell are they on this bill?" sort of thing. They don't really fit in...

Yeah I know. Someone must be friends with Moonspell or Opeth.