PDA

View Full Version : Harts meeting with Mcmahon

Thriller
07-28-2004, 07:40 PM
(Credit: Dave Scherer @ PWInsider.com)

As many wrestling fans have seen and heard, there has been much talk lately regarding the situation between Bret Hart and Ric Flair. Though there could possibly be a lot more to the situation than we know.

Shane McMahon and Bret Hart have had numerous talks recently concerning the upcoming Bret Hart DVD. Mainly, the meetings were regarding the DVD and Bret would give Shane input as far as what matches would be on the DVD and such.

Lately we have been hearing that while meetings were specifically for the DVD, it has recently turned into Shane McMahon actually bringing up the subject of a WWE return for Bret.

We will have more on this story later on today.

Mr. JL
07-28-2004, 07:56 PM
Bret agrees to an appearence only so he can get the oppertunity to punch Ric Flair out.... then just leaves the building I bet.

Splaya
07-29-2004, 01:04 AM
Bret agrees to an appearence only so he can get the oppertunity to punch Ric Flair out.... then just leaves the building I bet.

Hot segment though.

Mr. JL
07-29-2004, 01:07 AM
Hot segment though.
it wouldn't happen on camera

Splaya
07-29-2004, 01:11 AM
But imagine if it did :drool:

Mr. JL
07-29-2004, 01:12 AM
But imagine if it did :drool:
Yeah, that would definitely be a GREAT moment

Innovator
07-29-2004, 01:13 AM
Bret will come out, punch Flair in the face, lock Vince in the sharpshooter, bringing closure to the past 7 years

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 01:35 AM
=Kane Knight marking out like a little schoolgirl.

Mr. JL
07-29-2004, 01:36 AM
Flair is out ranting on about something.

Bret's music hits! *CROWD POPS LIKE CRAZY*

Bret punches Flair in the face...
McMahon comes out and recieves a Sharpshooter
In comes Hebner... Hart releases the sharpshooter and grabs Hebner
Out comes Michaels who starts nailing Bret..
Hebner calls for the bell
Bret comes back with the 5 moves of doom
Sharp Shooter... Hebner automatically calls for the bell via Survivor Series
Hart holds Michaels in the sharpshooter and until you can see him tap out.
*Good Bye Speech*

The END of what would be the greatest wrestling segment EVER!!!!!!!

Innovator
07-29-2004, 01:37 AM
Flair is out ranting on about something.

Bret's music hits! *CROWD POPS LIKE CRAZY*

Bret punches Flair in the face...
McMahon comes out and recieves a Sharpshooter
In comes Hebner... Hart releases the sharpshooter and grabs Hebner
Out comes Michaels who starts nailing Bret..
Hebner calls for the bell
Bret comes back with the 5 moves of doom
Sharp Shooter... Hebner automatically calls for the bell via Survivor Series
Hart holds Michaels in the sharpshooter and until you can see him tap out.
*Good Bye Speech*

The END of what would be the greatest wrestling segment EVER!!!!!!!
I think every "smart" fan would blow their load at that moment

The CyNick
07-29-2004, 02:48 AM
oy vey

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 02:49 AM
I think every "smart" fan would blow their load at that moment
I'd be chain orgasmic. :cool:

Mr. Nerfect
07-29-2004, 03:28 AM
I'd love to see Bret return at Summerslam and become the new GM of SmackDown!. :drool:

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 03:30 AM
LOL That'd be interesting.

Though I don't see THAT happening.

Mr. Nerfect
07-29-2004, 04:01 AM
True, but then again, you could have Vince McMahon either watching Summerslam (or doing commentary) then have Michaels come out after Flair's match (if he has one). HBK exchanges words about how Evolution's Triple H allowed him to get hurt and have words with Flair. Vince enters the ring to tell them to take it backstage (Earl Hebner is still in the ring from the Falir match). All of a sudden Bret's music hits, the place goes nuts, everyone freezes. Hitman comes out and cleans house with Sharpshooters all around.

The SmackDown! after, Shane McMahon says something along the lines of Vince being too hurt to make decisions for the company at the moment, and Shane ten introduces us to our new GM of SD! Bret. Angle/Bret in an owner/wrestler feud would be great (Hitman as the face).

KingofOldSchool
07-29-2004, 04:02 AM
Flair would chop Bret so hard he would have another stroke.

Dave Youell
07-29-2004, 04:10 AM
Look, IF he's gonna do anything it's not gonna be anything to do with an angle. Probably a goodbye speech and that's it and if he's gonna do it anywhere it should be at mania.

Batsu
07-29-2004, 04:58 AM
I'm all for seeing peace between Bret and the McMahons far enough that we get a DVD set, and possibly an appearance out of Bret...

HankScorpio
07-29-2004, 06:41 AM
...but you needn't fret, coz my name's not chet. but if you wanna bet, I'll always hit the net.... :lol:

Corkscrewed
07-29-2004, 01:10 PM
:drool: at the fantasy Hart/Flair/HBK/Vince segments. :D

tucsonspeed6
07-29-2004, 01:49 PM
They should have started a rumor that Bret was going to make an appearance on Raw during the Iron man match on monday....sometime between ten and fifty minutes into the match. That would've fixed the ratings.

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Flair would chop Bret so hard he would have another stroke.
Flair couldn't chop a fly without leaving it alive these days. More than likely, he'd smother Hart under his massive tits.

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 01:59 PM
Look, IF he's gonna do anything it's not gonna be anything to do with an angle. Probably a goodbye speech and that's it and if he's gonna do it anywhere it should be at mania.
Look, we can dream, can't we?

Doesn't mean people actually believe that he's coming back, and if they do, YOU certainly won't be changing their minds.

Rob
07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
UPDATE!!!

The deal is dead. Bret Hart doesn't want to do anything other than make a DVD. WWE wants to do that and publish his book, sign him to a deal, bring out Hitman merch and have him to to Canadian and European shows to make appearances. WWE telling Ric Flair to bury Bret Hart more interviews didn't help eihther.

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 02:33 PM
JEsus. Lovely.

Kapoutman
07-29-2004, 02:49 PM
That DVD is mine as soon as it can be ordered.

Champion of Europa
07-29-2004, 02:51 PM
UPDATE!!!

The deal is dead. Bret Hart doesn't want to do anything other than make a DVD. WWE wants to do that and publish his book, sign him to a deal, bring out Hitman merch and have him to to Canadian and European shows to make appearances. WWE telling Ric Flair to bury Bret Hart more interviews didn't help eihther.

Well, you have been reliable on many other issues.

Rob
07-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Well, you have been reliable on many other issues.

Meltzer talks with Bret and it's in the sheet this week so think what you want.

Champion of Europa
07-29-2004, 03:05 PM

Ah well, I don't like Bret anyway. So I really don't give a shit if he shows up or not.

KingofOldSchool
07-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Ah well, I don't like Bret anyway. So I really don't give a shit if he shows up or not.

Watch out or you'll get the Anti-Flair, Pro-Hart goons after you with their Anti-Flair propaganda. :lol:

Champion of Europa
07-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Watch out or you'll get the Anti-Flair, Pro-Hart goons after you with their Anti-Flair propaganda. :lol:

The Flairchurain Candidate. :'(

KingofOldSchool
07-29-2004, 03:10 PM
The Flairchurain Candidate. :'(

*fear*

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 03:26 PM
Yes, KoOS, it's a conspiracy.

Rob
07-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Damn these two guys are a couple of Fonzy's.

James Steele
07-29-2004, 03:31 PM
You 2 wouldn't come off as such assholes if you would admit what EVERYBODY already knows. HART>FLAIR

Hart= Greatest WRESTLER Of All Time
Flair= Greatest SAGGY RUBBER MANBOOBS Of All Time (And His Little Face Bump Bullshit thing too)

Kane Knight
07-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Hart>Flair.
Hart's Jock Strap>Flair
The Pubic lice on Hart's Jock Strap>Flair.

John la Rock
07-29-2004, 04:57 PM
The only way I would like to see Bret Hart come back to the WWE is if he takes out Vince, HBK, and Earl Hebner. and beats all of them down to a bloody mess. And after busting up Shawn and Earl he locks the Sharpshooter on Vince as the rest of the WWE comes out and celebrates with Bret. I'd like for Benoit and Jericho (Dungeon grads) to hold Bret on their shoulders and celebrate with the fans and roster much like the Flair appreciation ceremony from 2003. And it should take place in Montreal.

Talk about a dream like situation :drool:

Loose Cannon
07-29-2004, 05:02 PM

I got the sheet :naughty:

Rob
07-29-2004, 05:04 PM
The sheet rules