PDA

View Full Version : sliders to come out on dvd

da_king
07-29-2004, 10:21 AM
<font color="#ccffcc">
anyone else like that show and/or looking forward to the dvd's. i thought it was a good series, at least up until they re-vamped it. they inserted new lead charatcers, changed their filming location (which changed the mood of the show imo.) and had the ridiculous cro-mag angle. still i'll probably get the dvd set. i remember the episode where they had the two professors and i always wondered if they took the wrong one with them. would've been a cool storyline to persue (unless they did and i just forgot about it :o)

</font>

Ninti the Mad
07-29-2004, 10:28 AM
FINALLY

loopydate
07-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Sabrina Lloyd :drool:

Downunder
07-29-2004, 10:46 AM
anyone else like that show and/or looking forward to the dvd's. i thought it was a good series, at least up until they re-vamped it. they inserted new lead charatcers, changed their filming location (which changed the mood of the show imo.) and had the ridiculous cro-mag angle. still i'll probably get the dvd set. i remember the episode where they had the two professors and i always wondered if they took the wrong one with them. would've been a cool storyline to persue (unless they did and i just forgot about it :o)

The two professors would have been great if they'd have run with it, (Ikept waiting for it to happen but it never did).

I stopped watching when they changed everything, and I won't get the DVD's cause I don't own a DVD player, and there are re-runs playing on cable anyway.