PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft

Hired Hitman
12-28-2003, 09:27 AM
Ok, so I just got Starcraft, I try to play yet i'm confused about what i'm ment to do.. I figured out that the... uh.. those little alien guys that grow into buildings... that they actually grow into building and units... yeah...

anyway the enemy kicks my ass in a few minutes and I'm looking at the screen in shock :$, is there anyway to change the level of AI

ie. easy/Med/hard?

also any other websites or advice about the game would be nice. :$

Y2Ant
12-28-2003, 01:47 PM
:|

So you've gone from playing AOE2, UT, SC, are you going to play Diablo II next? :rofl: It's like being back in 2001/2002 :(

Just play the damn campaigns, that's the only real way to know what you are doing, punk :mad:

There is no diffuculty level, also.

Hmmm, although now you have SC, maybe this will encourage Owen to STOP PISSING ABOUT AND GET OFF HIS ASS AND BUY THE DAMN GAME AND FIX HIS ****ING CD DRIVE ALREADY DFS:FLS:ALFs

Anyway, if you wanna play sometime, give us a shout :y:

Bad Guy
12-28-2003, 06:18 PM
wait till you get online. i thought i was good.

packt up
12-28-2003, 07:11 PM
Starcraft was damn good.

I miss that game :(.

Hired Hitman
12-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Okay Ant, thank you, That would be nice :) (oh and I have diablo II :$)

Bad Guy... I have a feeling I will get owned :$

Packt up.. it is good :D but it's confusing cause i'm an aoe boy :$ :D

asphyXy
12-28-2003, 11:40 PM
<font color=969696>I never played the single player version. I only play on Battle.net. The computer is easy to beat from what I've experienced there, so I assume that the single player isn't much harder.</font>

Y2Ant
12-29-2003, 12:27 AM
<font color=969696>I never played the single player version. I only play on Battle.net. The computer is easy to beat from what I've experienced there, so I assume that the single player isn't much harder.</font>

Some of the scenarios can be a bitch, especially all the 10th missions in each campaign :$

Playing online I haven't played a random net opponent like in WC3, computers are just gayass rushers and job after that, so I just play against der fiends.

Me, Toni and RBM are pritty good :o

Hired Hitman
12-29-2003, 01:01 AM
alright just owned the computer :cool:

getting used to the units and buildings :cool:

Apocolyptik1
12-30-2003, 08:00 PM
Game gets really easy after you learn your uses for the crtl and shift keys. Also memorizing the hot keys for units and buildings is a must for online playing. I havent played it in a while so I dont remember them anymore, but when I did play I wasnt half bad. Its fun online though....I know a lot of hella good strategies. :)

Fox
01-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Wait till you bring your game to battle.net. Gonna get your ass whipped and you'll be right back at that :eek: WHAT THE **** JUST HAPPENED?! Stage. If my CD drive wasn't broken I'd help you out, but it is, so whatever.

Starcraft rules though. Holla.