PDA

View Full Version : From the vault

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
08-02-2004, 01:24 PM
I would love to see it as a once a week tv show. It could have one classic WCW match and one WWF/E match. The full match not half of it the whole thing. WWE has such a large libary of matchs it could be realy good. I would love to see it as a once a week tv show. I would definaly watch it. :y: ?or :n:

Disturbed316
08-02-2004, 01:27 PM
What about WWE Classics? Over here they are showing WCW. They show it week for week, just like it was all those years ago. Think they are in 91 or 92.

willster20
08-02-2004, 04:31 PM
I would love to see it as a once a week tv show. It could have one classic WCW match and one WWF/E match. The full match not half of it the whole thing. WWE has such a large libary of matchs it could be realy good. I would love to see it as a once a week tv show. I would definaly watch it. :y: ?or :n:

yeah that would be cool especially the old bret hart matches. couldnt agree more

Shaggy
08-02-2004, 06:33 PM
That would be a great idea. It would be great to see the old matches on it. They could have three different matches on it though. They could have an old WWF match, old WCW match and an old ECW match. It wouldnt be that bad for him because Vince owns the rights for all three now doesnt he.

foodstampchamp
08-02-2004, 07:44 PM
It would definitely have higher ratings than shit like WWE Experience and Afterburn. Is there really a need for three recap shows plus recaps on Velocity and Heat?

mrslackalack
08-02-2004, 10:34 PM
It is a great idea, and A show called From the vault would have brought ratings and it was rumored to replaced confidential but instead, we get WWE expirence, which is the same ol, same ol, recap show

Thank God for WWE 24/7 though, Does anyone know when its gonna launch?

LK
08-03-2004, 09:40 AM
Decent idea

LK
08-03-2004, 09:41 AM
:drool: at the thought of seeing RVD vs Jerry Lynn again. I only ever saw the one match and it was awesome.

Eternalone79
08-03-2004, 02:22 PM
That would be a great idea. It would be great to see the old matches on it. They could have three different matches on it though. They could have an old WWF match, old WCW match and an old ECW match. It wouldnt be that bad for him because Vince owns the rights for all three now doesnt he.

I thought Vince could not get the rights for ECW or it would have cost too much.Thats what I heard but I could be wrong.