PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION - Who loses TV time once Benjamin, Christian, and HBK come back?

Heyman
08-03-2004, 09:35 PM
QUESTION - Who loses TV time once Benjamin, Christian, and HBK come back?

I'll try and keep this post short.

Basically - I think Raw has been pretty solid over the past few weeks. Raw seems to have good direction right now. You have your current main-eventers in Triple H and Chris Benoit, while you have your 'stars for the future' in Edge and Orton. Meanwhile, guys like Kane and Jericho serve as great guys for getting others 'over' (and can also be pushed to the main-events if the WWE desires).

So - who gets demoted to Heat once Benjamin, Christian, and HBK come back?

Since I personally love the new tag team of Rhyno/Taijiri, I wouldn't demote them.

My guess it that Rosie and Hurricane will be demoted. I also wouldn't mind seeing La Resistance fuck off as well.

Another thing crossed my mind - with Mark Henry set to return eventually, combined with the fact that Maven and Rodney Mack aren't doing anything of significance on Raw, why not package them off to Smackdown?

I think it would be interesting to see Theodore Long (goes heel again), support a stable consisting of Booker T, Rodney Mack, Mark Henry, Maven, and D'Von Dudley. A 'black' heel stable on Smackdown = :cool:. Also a decent way to finally make Booker T a main-eventer.

Mr. JL
08-03-2004, 11:12 PM
EC f'n Dub talent
bye bye Rhyno & Tajiri

and I'm confident that even though RVD is on Smack Down!..err well Velocity that someway somehow RVD's already limited TV time will be affected as well.

Mr. JL
08-03-2004, 11:18 PM
I think it would be interesting to see Theodore Long (goes heel again), support a stable consisting of Booker T, Rodney Mack, Mark Henry, Maven, and D'Von Dudley. A 'black' heel stable on Smackdown = :cool:. Also a decent way to finally make Booker T a main-eventer.

Seriously though...

Who would Booker T feud with? He'd be the heel because obviously a black stable cannot be face :shifty:

If he feuds with the Undertaker he is gaurenteed to be JOBBED out of contention

Eddie G will probally riding the tail end of the Guerrero/Angle feud for a few SD only PPV's because they need all the BIG name calibur matches that they can get

If Benoit loses his World Heavyweight Championship... and then gets deported to Smack Down! then he could feud with Benoit and we can relive the BEST of SEVEN SERIES!

Mr. JL
08-03-2004, 11:24 PM
and Benoit going to SD! would also open up some oppertunites for CLB, benjamin and HBK to come back without disturbing and limiting the amount of people who would have to give up their TV slots

ColdwaVer
08-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Why the hell would you send Benoit to Smackdown? He's spent seven months reigning over Raw, owning HHH <i>AND</i> HBK in the process, what good would it do to deport him to SD where he'd probably end up jobbing to Heidenrich?

MVP
08-04-2004, 12:28 AM
If I were booking I'd give Rhyno and Tajiri more TV time than Shelton because I'd rather him just work some matches before doing serious promos. As for Xtian I'd like to see him team with Edge again and turn him heel.

As for HBK I'd probably put him in Jericho's position as the guy to get people over, and give Jericho another chance at glory.

Of course given all logic, Edge and Orton will likely hold down Jericho and Xtian, and HBK will hold down all 4 of them.