A-Train
Matt Morgan
KURT ANGLE

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 06:29 PM
srry for the mix up but u get the picture

moshingfreak
12-28-2003, 06:31 PM
Would it be weird if i said i wouldnt mind seeing the Hurricane and Rosey as heel?

BasicThuganomics
12-28-2003, 07:34 PM
That would rock. I've always wanted to see Hurricane turn heel. But if Hurricane turn heel, the writers/bookers would have to have him wear a much darker costume like a Dark Knight kind of thing. That green costume is only good for his babyface character. An all black super villian costume would work great for helms. :y:

As for my choices of who I think would make a great heel or face:

Heels

Mick Foley
(I love Mick Foley don't get me wrong, but him being face is getting old and he's been a face role for too long. Mick had been a face for most of his career and he deserves a heel turn for once. He would make an interesting heel)

Shawn Michaels
(Man, I wish they would turn him heel again. Shawn Michaels made a great heel when he was commisioner of WWE at the old days. Shawn Michaels would be a great addition to Evolution considering that HBK and HHH are best friends storywise and in real life)

Trish Stratus
(She made a great heel when she teamed up with Vince McMahon on the time. I'd love to see her heel again.)

Faces

William Regal
(If William Regal makes a return, I'd love to see him back as a face. I love William Regal as a performer and wrestler, him being a heel is boring and never does anything to me. I find more entertaining as a face.)

Mark Henry
(He needs that Sexual Chocolate gimmick back dammit. His Sexual Chocolate gimmick was hilarious stuff especially that Mae Young giving birth to a hand got me laughing to the floor. Him being heel and the gimmick he has right now absolutely sucks. :n:)

Kane
(You know he will get a face turn in the future. Sooner or later, fans in the audience will cheer for him even though he is still meant to be a heel. I'd love to see the new Kane get a face turn. It's easy to turn Kane back into a face again, just have him bring the Kane-in-knights catchphrases back)

Vince McMahon
(Vince McMahon does a fantastic job playing both face and heel. He only played a babyface once in his performing career. It was around the time when HBK was commisioner and Vince had a feud against D Generation X at the time)

Eric Bischoff
(I love Eric as a performer. I'd like to try him as a face. I'm sure he'd do a great job at it. It's easy to turn him face too. All he needs to do is bring in the HLA and actually let the two women kiss for once.)

Big Show
(I thought Big Show made a fantastic face. Him doing all of those comedic impersonations was gold. Big Show got a huge pop during his battle rap with Cena on Smackdown a few weeks ago. I love to see Big Show as a face again)

Ok, this wasn't one of your worst posts actually. I agree that a Hurricane heel turn would be very interesting. I am not sure exactly what they could do to give him heat though? I really think that if he is going to be a comic style "supervillian" then the WWE would have to bring in a comic style "superhero" to combat him. (dark kane please done suggest that rosey would be a good choice for a hero to combat him, he wouldn't!) But if you can think of a way to turn him heel and someone to fued with, then I'm up for reading your ideas.

Mick Foley heel? I wouldn't want to see this simply because I would rather want to see the WWE concentrate on developing full time Wrestlers actually. Foley is entertaining enough that he can be a face for awhile. IMO

Shawn Micheals is doing excellent in his role as a face, so I don't see him turning heel. I wish he would be putting more guys over personally in his face role (clean losses to Batista and Randy Orton would be nice) As for him joining Evolution, they already have Ric Flair so I don't see the point of it again? But to be honest, I am not sure what they should do with HBK, now that he is turning into a full-time Wrestler. When he was part time last year, I thought he should only be used to put guys over *coughjerichocough*. Being a fulltime wrestler now, and considering he is just about the best talent on RAW, I wonder if pushing into main events (heel or face) would work or not?

Trish would have to turn into a slut in order to be heel, she would have to hook up with someone that is hated (a heel wrestler, or Bishcoff, McMahon, or whoever) If she is just a regular diva who wrestles, then the fans are gonna cheer her. And to be honest, her and Lita are the only legitimate babyface divas on the RAW roster so they would need to find a way to turn some other diva face that can actually wrestle, and that the fans give a shit about. Plus I am enjoying the thought of her and Y2J as a face couple, so I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

William Regal could be a face I suppose, but in case you didn't know, it's looking more likely that he may never return to the ring :( I personally prefer him as a heel, but I would settle for seeing him in the ring at all if he was healthy, because I really enjoyed his matches and his arrogant character.

Damn I can't believe you think Mark Henry should turn face and go back to Sexual Chocolate? He sucks as a wrestler, he's not good on th mic or anything. He should be fired is what should happen. But if he IS gonna be wrestling, then at least his current gimmick is more believeable.

Kane should stay the monster heel for now. I don't think his character is getting stale yet. As long as he fueds with actual wrestlers and not someone like SHANE again. His fued with the Undertaker might be really interesting, depending on how it is played out. He will turn face eventually, and when he does, its unfortunately back to the midcard for him probably.

Vince needs to remain neutral and be on TV as little as possible. He doesn't need to be a definate heel or a definate face. He should be the owner who oversees his company, and he should allow his General Managers to run their shows. Occasionally, the McMahon's do provide for interesting moments. But surely even dark kane can agree that Wrestlers should get more TV time, and match time than any of the McMahons should?

Eric Bishcoff turning heel would be almost pointless. He is a great performer. you're right about that. But with his background turning him face wouldn't be easy. He's been seen as an asshole throughout his career, so why change that? If he brought out HLA, the fans would cheer for the girls, not him.

Big Show is definately one of the funniest guys in real life, and yes his impersonations were funny. But as many people will tell you. As a face he is more of a joke really. I think Big Show has been doing a great job as a heel on Smackdown, he has been performing better, he's being taken seriously. Why change that?

Yeah, once again, I just don't agree with your preferences Dark Kane.

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 08:18 PM
wow you mean you guys actually like one of my post and Dark kane am srry for everything i say i just get tried of begin pick on because am LD

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 08:58 PM
Can you guys see Booker T as a heel again i would like him to become a 6 time world champion before he leave WWe after WWXX which i don't know is true or not

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 09:35 PM
cool can u see kane and the Hurricane teaming back togerther

BasicThuganomics
12-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Dark Kane I gave legitimate reasons why I don't like your opinions. It's not a matter of whether or not I respect your opinion in this instance. You know that you have a different opinion than the majority of the board, so if you are gonna post your opinions, then you better get used to people not liking what you say.

BasicThuganomics
12-28-2003, 09:43 PM
and sexymanalive, please learn to ****ing type!!! Yes this was a decent topic to start. But when you post you make yourself look like an idiot! Take a few more seconds to actually proofread your posts.

Volchok
12-28-2003, 09:44 PM
or how about this... rosey can turn on hurricane becuase he doesnt wanna just be second best to him anymore so we could have the super villian rosey vs. the super hero hurricane... i think that would be cool... imo

sexymanalive
12-28-2003, 09:48 PM
or how about this... rosey can turn on hurricane becuase he doesnt wanna just be second best to him anymore so we could have the super villian rosey vs. the super hero hurricane... i think that would be cool... imo

i can see that i can see him begin tired of begin call SHIT

Hardkore Kidd J
12-28-2003, 11:08 PM
Heels:

Beniot

Rey Mysterio

RVD

Tommy Dreamer

Trish

Booker T

Brock

Matt Morgan

Rhyno

Faces

Jericho

Big Show

Kurt

Paul Londen/Spanky

Sean O Haire

Cena

MVP
12-29-2003, 12:21 AM
Face turns I'd like to see:

Triple H: I can't stand him as a heel because of how much he was pushed this year. He's an egotistical braggart who can get away with anything. At least as a face he doesn't come off as such an asshole when he doesn't put superstars over.

Jericho: This is what a lot of Jericho fans have been waiting for, for a long time. Back in 2001 he was on fire, being the tope face in the WWE second to The Rock. I love him as a heel too, but I know he'll be more over than ever if he's a face and can get his rise to the top again like he rightfully deserves.

Big Show: I love this guy as a face. Back when he used to do impersonations of other wrestlers he'd get huge pops from the crowd. Let's face it, the fans love the gentle giant gimmick.

Heel turns I'd like to see:

Rob Van Dam: RVD was awesome with his "Whole Damn Show" gimmick back he ECW. He was cocky as hell and an overall badass heel. Face RVD is stale right now, and he hasn't gone very far since 2001. I think WWE should at least experiment with RVD going back to his ECW roots when he renews his contract.

Booker T: Again, same case as RVD. I personally find Booker T stale as a face. I enjoyed his heel character so much more with him saying "tell me you did not just say that," all the time. All in all I think it'd be an improvement of his character if he went back to being an asshole again.

Ultimo Dragon: Screw Tajiri and his stable, whatever the ƒuck theyr'e called. I think Ultimo needs to break the glass ceiling and emerge as a heel. Back in WCW in 1997 he owned the crusierweight division as the evil "Ultimate Dragon." I loved that character, and I think it'd give the crusierweight divsion more of a reason to watch. A feud with Rey Rey would be sweet.

The Naitch
12-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Vince was great as a face and they should have it go like it did before Mania 2000, and before the Invasion.

Booker as a heel would be a good change since he's stale as ****. Although I don't know why the bookers stopped his promos with Goldust. Idiots. That had money draw written all over it.

Austin should go heel, but if he does, he should go up against a face Mick Foley. Uh, is Austin on Smackdown now or was that a one time deal? :?:

Benoit as a face to take on Triple H and Evolution. :y:

Lesnar's first heel run was the best. Now I don't find it believable.

Corkscrewed
12-29-2003, 03:22 AM
Actually, I'm kinda happy with the current arrangement. The only real gripe I'd have would be to turn Benoit heel and really take advantage of his rabid wolverine character.

sexymanalive
12-29-2003, 10:09 AM
isit stone cold the head of the writers team for Raw now

Sephiroth
12-29-2003, 12:37 PM
Actually, I'm kinda happy with the current arrangement. The only real gripe I'd have would be to turn Benoit heel and really take advantage of his rabid wolverine character.

That's so true, i would like to see Benoit turn heel 2, just because i think it would fit him more. :roll: