PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy....Pathetic

RemyRed
08-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Credit: Observer Newsletter

Jeff Hardy gave everyone in TNA a bit of a scare on 7/21, as he cancelled two of his flights and arrived late to the TNA PPV.

The next morning, all of the wrestlers take a van from the hotel to the airport to take the first flight out to Orlando but Hardy wasn't there. When Jeff was finally woken up, all of the wrestlers had to wait about 25 minutes for him to get ready, and it rubbed some people the wrong way.

The company has now put Frankie Kazarian in charge of Hardy to make sure that he gets up on time. They will also continue to have Dusty Rhodes do promos for him due to the fact that TNA doesn't have faith in Jeff to do his own, though, the crowd sees him as a real star.

My Opinion- Jeff Hardy is crazy, TNA is desperate. Frankie Kazarian has turned into a Community Outreach representative.

ilt_undertaker
08-05-2004, 11:23 PM
I like Kazarian

RemyRed
08-05-2004, 11:44 PM
Yeah me too, shame what happened he has to babysit Hardy. And since Hardy is over with the fans I'm sure they'll blame Kazarian whenever Hardy pisses himself or anything.

Savio
08-05-2004, 11:45 PM
:eek: You joey radd rip off!

RemyRed
08-05-2004, 11:46 PM
lol I didn't make it green, Funky Fly did that, I originally went with light blue.

ilt_undertaker
08-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Yeah me too, shame what happened he has to babysit Hardy. And since Hardy is over with the fans I'm sure they'll blame Kazarian whenever Hardy pisses himself or anything.
lol

Funky Fly
08-05-2004, 11:48 PM
lol I didn't make it green, Funky Fly did that, I originally went with light blue.
:D

Yeah, it was showing up really dark, so I gave it the edit.

Funky Fly
08-05-2004, 11:49 PM
LOL Hardy is ridiculous

MVP
08-06-2004, 12:14 AM
Yeah that's terrible and TNA management should've known from the beginning that Hardy was going to cause problems.

RemyRed
08-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Could you imagine all the hilarious situations Kazarian and Hardy could be having. I REALLY hope TNA makes this part of a storyline the way WCW made Scott Hall an alcoholic.

Kazarian(on the phone)- Damn, sorry Shane I can't hangout with you tonight. I gotta make sure Jeff wakes up on time tomorrow.........Yeah I know, he's a pain in the ass.

Hardy- (eating from a box of Domino sugar) Yo we're outta sugar.

Kazarian-I'll see you at the Impact taping man...all right later..(hangs up) How the hell could you have eaten 3 entire boxes of Sugar this afternoon!!? You're an animal!

VJW
08-06-2004, 12:29 AM
:lol:

Mr. JL
08-06-2004, 02:45 AM
haha... Kazarian is Hardy's bitch!

Mr. JL
08-06-2004, 02:46 AM
By the way... Jeff Hardy has been pretty good in the ring thus far.

I mean... look at who he has had to wrestle and fight... Monty Brown and Jarrett

Mr. JL
08-06-2004, 02:49 AM
you'd show up late for work too

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 03:03 AM
Sadly, I bet it'll happen. I mean, it's unfathomable that a crackwhore who likes to smear himself in body paint and cause himself trauma might be unreliable.

FIRE KAZARIAN!

(Least, that'll be the idiot logic they use...0

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 03:04 AM
you'd show up late for work too
I'd show up higher than Hardy and RVD combined, too.

Corkscrewed
08-06-2004, 03:13 AM
He's a professional, and he should act like one. Stuff like that is unacceptable no matter where you work. Jeff should know better than, that really. This is the kind of stuff that loses people's respect. :n:

The One
08-06-2004, 03:19 AM
Face it, Hardy is a mark machine. No matter where he goes (besides RoH :shifty: ) he will have a fallowing and will draw crowds. I actually really have enjoyed his in ring work since he arrived at TNA, and my personal philosophy about wrestler's latly is I don't care what goes on backstage anymore...far too many matches I have thrown out the window becuase I disaprove of their backstage antics. And if Hardy wants to be an ass, that is his choice, just like it's TNA's choice as to put up with it or not. Some guys are worth the backstage trouble as long as money comes through the door...from a business perspective...now forgive me if I am rambling/not making sense. I am sure I will wake up tomorrow and regret saying this, but at 2:15 in the morning it makes sense to me.

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 03:22 AM
He's a professional, and he should act like one. Stuff like that is unacceptable no matter where you work. Jeff should know better than, that really. This is the kind of stuff that loses people's respect. :n:
This is the kindof stuff that makes you a worthless asshole.

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 03:22 AM
By you, I mean Jeff.

By Jeff, I mean everyone. :shifty:

Savio
08-06-2004, 03:29 AM
Riiiiight

#1-norm-fan
08-06-2004, 04:24 AM
Wow. Jeff has become the Peter Gibbons of professional wrestling.

It's not that he's lazy... it's just that he doesn't care.

V
08-06-2004, 04:59 AM
my rep power is shit but

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The One again.

LOL @ Jeff

Some guy: dude we gotta get going
Jeff: where the fuck is the snooze button?

LK
08-06-2004, 08:07 AM
TNA have made one hell of a mistake in signing the idiot. It's so hard to remember the time when people thought he was the more talented Hardy

Jaded-Dragon
08-06-2004, 08:51 AM
TNA have made one hell of a mistake in signing the idiot. It's so hard to remember the time when people thought he was the more talented Hardy

That's only because when the Hardy's were in the ring, they were expected to take insane bumps, not wrestle well. Matt has always been the more technically sound, but it's hard to show that when fans want to see you go 20 feet down off a ladder and through a table.

The Mackem
08-06-2004, 05:47 PM
haha Frankie's "future" is babysitting. I bet nobody will take him seriously anymore when he calims to be the future.

Seriously though, how many other assholes do you think do this in a week and it never gets reported? I dunno it just seems people will get on his back for anything. Having said that TNA comes across as a family unit and they don't really need stars with attitude problems.

Herb Masta
08-06-2004, 05:50 PM
they are both good if you ask me

Astley316
08-06-2004, 07:48 PM
This is a joke, in any job, if you turn up late,you get warned, you keep on doing it,you get fired, if jeff cant be arsed to do what is needed for his Job, then he should quit, or someone should fire him, my bosses dont get me up at 530am for work, i have to do it myself

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 10:27 PM
my rep power is shit but

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The One again.

LOL @ Jeff

Some guy: dude we gotta get going
Jeff: where the fuck is the snooze button?
Kazarian: Uhhh...Jeff...That's not the snooze button...

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 10:28 PM
That's only because when the Hardy's were in the ring, they were expected to take insane bumps, not wrestle well. Matt has always been the more technically sound, but it's hard to show that when fans want to see you go 20 feet down off a ladder and through a table.
Yeah. The whole "X-treme" gimmick is the only reason that Jeff got more attention. He always threw himself off of things for cheap pops. He's basically Foley without the actual charisma.

Kane Knight
08-06-2004, 10:29 PM
This is a joke, in any job, if you turn up late,you get warned, you keep on doing it,you get fired, if jeff cant be arsed to do what is needed for his Job, then he should quit, or someone should fire him, my bosses dont get me up at 530am for work, i have to do it myself
Agreed. I kinda want to bitch slap these people, but he's developing a rockstar ego.

#1-norm-fan
08-07-2004, 03:05 AM
He always threw himself off of things for cheap pops.

Would the reaction of jumping off high places be considered "cheap pops"? When I think "cheap pop" I think of a face simply mentioning the town he's in and getting a huge ovation at no expense to himself. Not actually risking your physical well-being.

Rock Bottom
08-07-2004, 03:50 AM
Smart move giving him a mouthpiece. Jeff Hardy is the most terrible wrestler ever on the mic. Seriously. It is pathetic, he sounds like a heroin addict being ridiculed by laughing children who are playing "keep away with the hypodermic."

Think back to his match against Undertaker. Anyway, he is a piece of shit and I don't understand why TNA has any faith in him period.

CSL
08-07-2004, 04:50 AM
Would the reaction of jumping off high places be considered "cheap pops"? When I think "cheap pop" I think of a face simply mentioning the town he's in and getting a huge ovation at no expense to himself. Not actually risking your physical well-being.

<font color=white>Expensive pop?</font>

#1-norm-fan
08-07-2004, 04:50 AM
His promo before his match with 'Taker was gold. Most people didn't like it for whatever reason. Granted he didn't actually talk so much as he just jumped on shit backstage but it was quite good in getting over his gimmick of "Crazy short guy with a dash of mental retardation."

And Jeff is NOT the most terrible wrestler on the mic. Two words.... Jerry Lynn.

#1-norm-fan
08-07-2004, 04:51 AM
<font color=white>Expensive pop?</font>

... And a new wrestling term was born

Imagi-Nation
08-07-2004, 08:10 AM
If you'd bothered to watch, You'd see Jeff has actually been pretty good in-ring since starting in TNA.
Fuck backstage shinadigans. Ignore it. Its ruined wrestling.

Astley316
08-07-2004, 11:57 AM
yeah but where does it end, you get one wrestler refusing to abide by the same code as everyone else, then others follow, so it leads to wrestlers dictating backstage policy, im not saying that jeff hardy is the next triple h (backstage wise) but lets face it, why should there be a rule for one and a rule for everyone else, it's all well and good being good for tna, but thats no excuse for slacking in his responsebillities and one of us is to be on work on time and not have to be babysit

Kane Knight
08-07-2004, 01:28 PM
Look at it this way:

Would Jeff be over based on wrestling and personality if he didn't throw himself off of something every 5 minutes?

IMO, a cheap pop can and does refer to more than simply naming the city.

Kane Knight
08-07-2004, 01:28 PM
His promo before his match with 'Taker was gold. Most people didn't like it for whatever reason. Granted he didn't actually talk so much as he just jumped on shit backstage but it was quite good in getting over his gimmick of "Crazy short guy with a dash of mental retardation."

And Jeff is NOT the most terrible wrestler on the mic. Two words.... Jerry Lynn.
You think it was gold, most other people don't. Pretty piss poor way of validating.

Kane Knight
08-07-2004, 01:31 PM
If you'd bothered to watch, You'd see Jeff has actually been pretty good in-ring since starting in TNA.
Fuck backstage shinadigans. Ignore it. Its ruined wrestling.
No.

Lackluster booking, egos, and bad business decisions have ruined wrestling.

Jeff's improved since his return. That doesn't really make him all that entertaining.

Kane Knight
08-07-2004, 01:41 PM
yeah but where does it end, you get one wrestler refusing to abide by the same code as everyone else, then others follow, so it leads to wrestlers dictating backstage policy, im not saying that jeff hardy is the next triple h (backstage wise) but lets face it, why should there be a rule for one and a rule for everyone else, it's all well and good being good for tna, but thats no excuse for slacking in his responsebillities and one of us is to be on work on time and not have to be babysit
There will always be double standards in the work place.

My buddy got yelled at for taking a day off when his back went out, while one of his coworkers has had almost a month of sick leave in the last year (and my buddy's had to cover it).

Why? Because.

Even moreso in the world of entertainment, with egos and primadonnas.

.44 Magdalene
08-07-2004, 02:34 PM
Even moreso in the world of entertainment, with egos and primadonnas.

...And nazis. :shifty:

Kane Knight
08-07-2004, 02:36 PM
...And nazis. :shifty:
GODWIN'S LAW!!!!!! YOU LOSE! BAH GAWD STUNNER!!! STUNNER!!!!!!

Fox
08-07-2004, 03:21 PM
I don't care, I still kind of like Jeff Hardy.

Mr. JL
08-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Bottom line...

The fact is everyone has a different opinion on him and what a good wrestler should be. We all have different opinions and not know one is going to change them. I like who I like... and that guy *points at KK* likes who he likes.

Spoon Bender
08-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Could you imagine all the hilarious situations Kazarian and Hardy could be having. I REALLY hope TNA makes this part of a storyline the way WCW made Scott Hall an alcoholic.

Kazarian(on the phone)- Damn, sorry Shane I can't hangout with you tonight. I gotta make sure Jeff wakes up on time tomorrow.........Yeah I know, he's a pain in the ass.

Hardy- (eating from a box of Domino sugar) Yo we're outta sugar.

Kazarian-I'll see you at the Impact taping man...all right later..(hangs up) How the hell could you have eaten 3 entire boxes of Sugar this afternoon!!? You're an animal!

I dunno why but that made me laugh more than anything I've read this week!

The Future is the Regal to Jeff's Eugene :lol:

While we're talkin about old Frankie...So what's the deal with both he and Joey Mathews being called "The Future"? Are they like alternate realities, you know like in those books where it says "Turn to page 342 to open the door, turn to page 567 to go home and take a shit" and if so will marking out for the wrong one cause me to be eaten by a Blood Beast or something? Or are they both the future, in which case in 200 years the human race will all look like the mutant bastard children of Joey Mathews and Frankie Kazarian!? I hate it when wrestling does stuff like this! :eek:

Woah...that sugar IS good!

Kane Knight
08-07-2004, 07:53 PM
Bottom line...

The fact is everyone has a different opinion on him and what a good wrestler should be. We all have different opinions and not know one is going to change them. I like who I like... and that guy *points at KK* likes who he likes.
:p

James Steele
08-08-2004, 02:04 PM
See what happens when you grow up smoking pot in a paint store....

:nono:

Kane Knight
08-08-2004, 04:40 PM
True story: The body paint was an accident. He did a spot off a rickety buolding near a house show in the Northeast, landing face first in a True Value Hardware shop.