PDA

View Full Version : Hardy/Kane/Lita *Potential Spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
08-07-2004, 05:39 AM
- The current plan for the Kane, Lita, and Matt Hardy storyline is to have Lita turn on Matt Hardy and side with Kane. WWE has already setup the heel turn for Lita by having her make questionable decisions in the past few weeks.

It is somewhat well establish that when two face characters get married as part of a storyline, with no swerve or heel turn, it never goes anywhere. It will most likely end up with Lita revealing that she was in on it with Kane the entire time. With Lita turning heel, it will extend the Kane/Matt Hardy feud since her turn will bring freshness to the storyline.

There are still questions on how the WWE will handle the actual “birth” of the child. The feud is expected to last until the “pregnancy” is over, which will be in a few months.

rajahwwf.com

Yeah, so this will leave Victoria as the only female wrestler face on the Raw roster.

Oh wait there's Nidia, too. :|

AareDub
08-07-2004, 10:37 AM
Mmm Victoria. This is actually bad news, because as a face Lita can just be quiet and try to wrestle and the fans won't care when she botches everything. As a heel she'll be required to act, which we know won't turn out very good. She'll also be required to wrestle better, nobody can take a heel seriously if they botch everything they do. I think I have a better chance of taking Hurricane and Rosey more seriously than Kane and Lita.

BigDaddyCool
08-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Wait, um what is her name is a still a face...........no wait, she never existed. There is um um um um, oh that one girl, no she is on smackdown, I suppose they could bring in Asya?

The CyNick
08-07-2004, 02:03 PM
I think everyone assumed Lita will turn at some point, I mean its the most basic of wrestling booking. The question is when to do it. I hope they dont pull the trigger at Summerslam. I'd rather see her do something to accidentally cost Matt the match and then down the road she reveals she's in love with Kane.

Problem is Matt is going to be out for like 6 months or something, so the angle will lose a lot of steam without Matt int he picture.

Volchok
08-07-2004, 03:14 PM
wait.. the fued will last until the " pregnancy" is done? omg... i cant handle this....

Mr. JL
08-07-2004, 11:34 PM
This is the reason why I am glad Jeff Hardy did not return to the WWE. Poor Matt and Poor Kane! Poor Lita too. And in general poor WWE fans

Big Red Monster
08-07-2004, 11:47 PM
i know for a fact that Kane, aside from stone cold steve austin (favorite wrestler of all time!) is the best damn wrestler on RAW today. He and Lita will hook up after summerslam and be a couple on RAW for a few months. I'm looking foward to it!!!

And thats the bottom line... Cause I said so!!!! :D

HeartBreakMan2k
08-07-2004, 11:57 PM
i know for a fact that Kane, aside from stone cold steve austin (favorite wrestler of all time!) is the best damn wrestler on RAW today. He and Lita will hook up after summerslam and be a couple on RAW for a few months. I'm looking foward to it!!!

And thats the bottom line... Cause I said so!!!! :D
go away

James Steele
08-08-2004, 03:27 PM
I wonder if they will make Lita eat a shitload (no pun intended) of food to get her fat.

Because a fat lita wearing the same fishnet goth hooker clothes would be kickass!

Favre4Ever
08-08-2004, 03:39 PM
She'll probably have one of those fake pregnancy pouches on.

Fryza
08-08-2004, 04:09 PM
wait.. the fued will last until the " pregnancy" is done? omg... i cant handle this....

I'm sure Kane said the same thing..

Volchok
08-08-2004, 04:16 PM
its like one long ba.. wait, horrible dream, actully better yet this fued is what nightmares are made of...

What Would Kevin Do?
08-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Someone on the radio in TOledo had a great idea. Bring in Mordecai to Raw, have him kill the baby because it's unholy :) The angle ends, and Mordecai comes back.

jindrak
08-08-2004, 04:44 PM
The turn will most likely happen at the grand stage of Summerslam.

IMO, this angle is ridiculousy stupid, and will likely become a disaster, especially considering the WWE doesn't know how to phase the 'pregnancy' aspect of the angle.

However, if Kane can survive Katie Vick, there is still hope for him if this angle were to bomb (which it likely will).

jindrak
08-08-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm sure Kane said the same thing..

The WWE can easily pull the plug on this angle like they've dont so many other times in the past (i.e. Katie Vick, nWo, etc.)

The fans will likely forgot about this angle if WWE doesn't further act up on it for weeks, or even months.

Astley316
08-08-2004, 04:48 PM
whats worse is that prolly hbk will come back and then we will have one of those angles were hbk accidently injures lita, injuring the baby, and we'll have another one of those, you killed my baby angles similar to dlo terri a few years back

jindrak
08-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Someone on the radio in TOledo had a great idea. Bring in Mordecai to Raw, have him kill the baby because it's unholy :) The angle ends, and Mordecai comes back.

:y:

Volchok
08-08-2004, 05:23 PM
whats worse is that prolly hbk will come back and then we will have one of those angles were hbk accidently injures lita, injuring the baby, and we'll have another one of those, you killed my baby angles similar to dlo terri a few years back

yeah then while Matt's out Kane can fued with HBK...o how much fun... OR WWE can do this... right before Kane/ Lita get married HHH can come out show a video of him drug... wait that happend before... never mind..

Astley316
08-08-2004, 07:04 PM
I think a HBK, and kane would be a decent feud if done right, i just think they should leave lita, and any potential baby injuring out of it

MVP
08-08-2004, 07:51 PM
I like that idea, but I doubt a face Mordecai would draw. His wrestling is too green to do it alone.

jindrak
08-08-2004, 10:23 PM
I think a HBK, and kane would be a decent feud if done right, i just think they should leave lita, and any potential baby injuring out of it

One of the reasons to prolong the feud between Hardy and Kane is for the following reason-

When HBK comes back and begins his program with Kane, a Hardy interference in the match doesn't make Kane look weak.

Mayo
08-08-2004, 10:53 PM
The WWE can easily pull the plug on this angle like they've dont so many other times in the past (i.e. Katie Vick, nWo, etc.)

The fans will likely forgot about this angle if WWE doesn't further act up on it for weeks, or even months.
What about 'I still remember', GTV, etc.?

And fans will definitely remember this one, since they like Lita so much for some reason, and there are plenty of Kane and Matt Hardy marks.

jindrak
08-08-2004, 11:00 PM
What about 'I still remember', GTV, etc.?

And fans will definitely remember this one, since they like Lita so much for some reason, and there are plenty of Kane and Matt Hardy marks.

Yea, but WWE normally aborts failed angles, hoping that the fans forget. Also, WWE is under the impression that wrestlign fans have notoriously short memories, which is somewhat true (for the casual viewer that is).

Mayo
08-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Yea, but WWE normally aborts failed angles, hoping that the fans forget. Also, WWE is under the impression that wrestlign fans have notoriously short memories, which is somewhat true (for the casual viewer that is).
Okay but GTV and 'I Still Remember' were barely acted out. GTV was only used to forward some angles, so when it stopped being shown, there wasn't too much curiosity as to who was doing it. 'I Still Remember' lasted like one episode if I remember correctly, so many fans wouldn't care about that either. The Kane/Lita angle has been going on for quite a while, and now that marriage has come into play, fans will definitely remember and ask why the hell it would just be dropped without a payoff to the fans.

jindrak
08-08-2004, 11:16 PM
Okay but GTV and 'I Still Remember' were barely acted out. GTV was only used to forward some angles, so when it stopped being shown, there wasn't too much curiosity as to who was doing it. 'I Still Remember' lasted like one episode if I remember correctly, so many fans wouldn't care about that either. The Kane/Lita angle has been going on for quite a while, and now that marriage has come into play, fans will definitely remember and ask why the hell it would just be dropped without a payoff to the fans.

Yea, but its troubling to know that the bookers don't even know where this is going. :?:

This clearly indicates that the bookers weren't thinking of the long term consequences of such an angle.

You mention payoff. What payoff does a pregnancy angle bring to the parties involved? The last 'pregnancy' angle resulted in the birth of a hand, so I am HIGHLY skeptical as to the creativety of WWE bookers to spin this in a positive direction.

Mayo
08-09-2004, 12:30 AM
Yea, but its troubling to know that the bookers don't even know where this is going. :?:

This clearly indicates that the bookers weren't thinking of the long term consequences of such an angle.

You mention payoff. What payoff does a pregnancy angle bring to the parties involved? The last 'pregnancy' angle resulted in the birth of a hand, so I am HIGHLY skeptical as to the creativety of WWE bookers to spin this in a positive direction.
I am discussing the fact that you mentioned that they will not mention the angle anymore so that the fans will forget about it. I am not debating whether or not this angle will have a good payoff in the end because I don't think that it will live up to all of the waiting and bad acting that the fans have had to suffer through. This angle, however stupid it is, is too important to just let the fans forget about it.

Iceman90
08-09-2004, 02:54 AM
Nidia is a face.

KingofOldSchool
08-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Maybe this angle is just being used to promote Seed of Chucky. :shifty:

Seed of Kane, Seed of Chucky. :shifty:

Lara Emily
08-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Maybe this angle is just being used to promote Seed of Chucky. :shifty:

Seed of Kane, Seed of Chucky. :shifty:
Gee thanks for making me think of WCW's Chucky promo build up thing a few years back. *Shudder* That was horrible.

What Would Kevin Do?
08-09-2004, 12:46 PM
I like that idea, but I doubt a face Mordecai would draw. His wrestling is too green to do it alone.

You could do it and have Mordecai still be a heel. At Summerslam, have Matt Hardy pull out a victory, either by a quick rollup (maybe a small package counter to the choke slam.), or have him win by interference.

Here's how I would do it. Kane destroys Matt. Matt should bleed, and be nearly unconcious. Kane should go to do the same thing with the chair that he did to HBK. HBK comes out, superkicks Kane. Kane sits up, HBK smokes him with a chair, and then does the chair to the throat stomp ala Kane.

Matt Hardy crawls onto Kane, and wins. Lita celebrates, Kane lies on the ground twitching, HBK leaves happy. Matt is basically still out of it. Mordecai comes out with his long drawn out entrance. He gets into the ring, smokes Lita with a clothesline. Matt tries a bunch of times to help her, but in his state, can't stay up. Shawn comes back in, and gets leveled by Mordecai. Lita is hurt on her hands and knees, and MOrdecai basically field goals her stomach. Mordecai leaves (to announcer later that the baby was an unholy bastard created and damned out of wedlock.), and both Matt Hardy, HBK, and Kane are all crawling over to Lita.

Mordecai gets over as a heel, the pregnancy angle ends, Lita stays face, HBK and Kane can feud. Furthermore, this could make Kane "snap", and he could start attacking everyone, faces and heels. Hey, it could work... Of course it won't happen.

Corkscrewed
08-09-2004, 02:04 PM
We're forgetting the real travesty here. Lita as a heel? Oh man, imagine how many Emmy's she'll garner for THAT performance! (best supporting actress in a comedy) :roll:

tucsonspeed6
08-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Wait a minute..... So Lita isn't really pregnant? I seriously thought for a second there that she actually was pregnant and this was the only thing they could do with her. Damn! The WWE writers must be REALLY stupid to pull this one off for 9 months.

Hmm...technically, could that be considered a gimmick? When I get the next version of EWR will there be a listing of "pregnant" on the gimmicks list?

Seriously, though, I still can't see this as being a real rumor. Not even the WWE is stupid enough to hold a feud for NINE MONTHS. Though I do believe that they are stupid enough the turn Lita heel at this point because they think we don't remember Lita saying countless times "You wish you could be half the man Matt is" or something to that extent to Kane. But overall, I think this rumor is illegitamate (pun intended). Expect Lita to dissappear from TV for a while.

BTW, just another bit of evidence for my cause...If Kane and Matt are going to have a 9 month long feud, who is HBK going to fight in September?

Joe Kerr
08-09-2004, 02:37 PM
Heres a Idea Why dont we give Lita a push lot of air time and we will make kane and Matts reputation drop being stuck in shitty ass story lines----oh wait.

Ill be glad when this is done Lita heel? Lita face? Lita who gives a shit go back to managing Matt hardy. Nuff said!