PDA

View Full Version : The Fromage awards of 2003

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-29-2003, 11:33 AM
Ed the Sock is my hero, I caught them yesterday and I didn't stop laughing.

Anyone else watch? If you didn't, I should slay you with an axe. :yes:

da_king
12-29-2003, 07:09 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">
i've seen it in the past, that sock guy is pretty dam hillarious the way he makes fun of people and stuff. didn't get around to watching this years version, hopefully they'll have reapeats around new years or something.

</font>

sadio8
12-30-2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah they will definately have repeats for sure. In my opinion best was in 1999. Where it was basically the worst music videos ever. So, he basically had " cheese awards" for videos in the 80's and 90's. Best dam thing i had ever seen.

BlackRavyyn
01-04-2004, 06:56 AM
<font color=seablue><i>Maybe it was the videos he had to choose from but this year wasn't as funny as previous years. I mean the guy who does the puppet has come up with some classics and this year there was a couple in reference to Madonna and Christina that came close...

I have only missed one but they are something I look forward to. In fact, back in the early MM days they grabbed not only the years' worse but some they found in the vault for classics. Ah, those were the days...:lol:</i></font>

Blitz
01-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Good show this year. Ed The Sock rules all.

The Naitch
01-04-2004, 08:47 PM
I found it funny when Ed dissed the "Right Thurr" video saying that it's not cool for a guy to be hitting on a girl in front of a crack house. So true. And god I hate TATU.