PDA

View Full Version : I went to the Dallas practice today.

Crimson
08-11-2004, 12:57 AM
And besides it being the greatest day of my life, it was also...the greatest day of my life. I went with my friend, and we were just expecting to take pictures , which we did. The Tuna is pretty freakin big in person. But we got a chance to meet a couple of the cheerleaders and took pics with them :drool:.
wE GOT A CLOSEUP OF THE 4 SUPERBOWL trophies and the rings. Some old jerseys from hall of fame players, like Emmit and Staubach. And in the end when the players were goin back to their hotel which is like 30 yards from the field they had to walk but were seperated by a fence, I was yelling at Roy Williams ' You are the fuckin man, roy!' and he turned our way and gave a big smile. It was great, if i was a chick i woulda climbed the fence and tackled him down :shifty:.

I dunno they either looked shitty on offense or their defense is really good :/. or both. Henson looked like he was throwing curveballs instead of perfect spirals but it was all good. Cool experience.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
08-11-2004, 12:59 AM
Yea I saw the Pats last week......pretty cool

They had Ty Laws jersey/turf shoes from the 1st Superbowl which was pretty cool

BCWWF
08-11-2004, 01:07 AM
That sounds real sweet, I was training at Disney World when the Atlanta Braves were doing spring training, but I bet football would be a lot cooler.

AareDub
08-11-2004, 02:48 PM
I went to a Cowboys practice several years ago when I happened to be in Austin. I didn't get much out of it except a really bad sunburn :(

#1-norm-fan
08-11-2004, 08:19 PM
I was just asking my dad literally 10 minutes how far Oxnard was because I wanted to go see them. It's like 6 1/2 hours away aparently. I'm going to LA next month too. Damn.

Anyways, congrats on actually getting some words out as Roy Williams walked by. I'm afraid I would try to yell praise at him but would be unable to speak.