PDA

View Full Version : Best Finisher in a real fight???

Bad Company
08-11-2004, 06:29 PM
Haven't seen one of these in a while :D

I say a powerbomb onto the bar room table.

The One
08-11-2004, 06:31 PM
Oh...my...god...no...

(Clothesline from Hell BTW)

Quick1
08-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Before any one says peoples elbow that is played out.....Big boot maybe or Chyna lowblow.

HeartBreakMan2k
08-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Acceeeeeeeeeeeed drop off the Fruit Machine

Nowhere Man
08-11-2004, 06:45 PM
How many times must we go through this?

Tazzmission, BTW.

Splaya
08-11-2004, 06:47 PM
DDT onto concrete

V
08-11-2004, 06:48 PM
i have a pretty mean ankle lock

Funky Fly
08-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Acceeeeeeeeeeeed drop off the Fruit Machine
LSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :love:

Yeah, best finisher to use = top rop Styles Clash and/or Shooting Star Press

LK
08-11-2004, 06:59 PM
DDT

Tornado
08-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Power of the Punch

LK
08-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Steiner Recliner :shifty:

Team Sheep
08-11-2004, 07:10 PM
Act like ur hurt on the ground then when he comes to beat on you some more quickly exacute a leg take down and slap the ankle lock on him :D I've actually done that in a fight, but I didn't do the ankle lock because that would look gay.

Spoon Bender
08-11-2004, 07:11 PM
That shotgun blast to the face move that the kool guyz in teh backyard fedz use. They are so koooooool! :shifty:

The One
08-11-2004, 07:12 PM
That shotgun blast to the face move that the kool guyz in teh backyard fedz use. They are so koooooool! :shifty:

yo dat da true...they b hardkore 4 lif yo...if u dont lik them...man...wut you talkin bout!

Innovator
08-11-2004, 07:13 PM
How many times must we go through this?

Tazzmission, BTW.
I agree, it's an illegal judo move and if done properly can choke out someone in no time. And that is why I don't work at the same camp I used to. Another counseler came at me, BAM TAZMISSION!, out

DDT as well

RGWhat316
08-11-2004, 07:26 PM
STUNNER!!!!! It can affect both the neck and legs.

Mayo
08-11-2004, 08:27 PM
The Pedigree would actually hurt if done properly, as well as the X-Factor.

Watson
08-11-2004, 08:29 PM
STF

#1-norm-fan
08-11-2004, 08:36 PM
lol. My god.

Pepsi Man
08-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Front Facelock

Kane Knight
08-11-2004, 09:35 PM
Before any one says peoples elbow that is played out.....Big boot maybe or Chyna lowblow.
This is why you should never type while under the severe invfluence of mental retardation, folks.

The Big Boot is one of the worst kicks in the WWE. Not only is it a really lame kick, but the difficulty in setting it up right make it pretty impractical, unless you've got someone who'll walk into your foot.

While Low Blows are a good way to end a fight, Chyna's is really shit, and the way she does it, you're unlikely to connect meaningfully.

Wildcat789
08-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Nowhere Man is right, Tazzmission is just brutal. Best by far.

Outsider
08-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Weapons of mass destruction

Volchok
08-11-2004, 11:24 PM
FU :shifty:

But really... the RKO...

.44 Magdalene
08-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Bronco Buster. :shifty:

FourFifty
08-11-2004, 11:44 PM
<font color=cyan>If I'm just trying to prove a point and make them tap out ankle lock with the leg lace, or the Liontamer (not the Walls of Jericho)

If I'm looking to beat some serious ass, DDT works well, the kick to the nuts is a surefire winner (kick them once, and when they double over, kick their face), and Knightfall... I "made" this move years ago for fantasy wrestling. Belly to back Tombstone. The victim can't really grab the attacker's waist to help prevent a wicked drop.

All from personal exp.

Aussie Skier
08-12-2004, 02:16 AM
a piledriver of some description can kill someone pretty easily, or really hurt them,...like what happened to austin and droz.

But I would say the unprettier would be pretty awful

Kane Knight
08-12-2004, 03:12 AM
Bronco Buster. :shifty:
If I got Waltman's crotch rubbed all over my face, I'd off myself. Really effective. :y:

Jaton
08-12-2004, 03:45 AM
If you could manage to pull it off, the crossface. Nothing hurts worse than that shit, I'll take the figure four over that anyday.

Mister Sinister
08-12-2004, 03:56 AM
The Mandible Claw or the Kaji-Jame (Tazzmission)

Kane Knight
08-12-2004, 04:06 AM
If you could manage to pull it off, the crossface. Nothing hurts worse than that shit, I'll take the figure four over that anyday.
The crossface is pretty flawed as it's done.

The Tazzmision is definitely a more effective finisher, and there are others that would be more effective.

Bagus
08-12-2004, 05:01 AM
Leg drop :shifty:

HankScorpio
08-12-2004, 11:45 AM
Finger poke of death, that'll end ANY fight :shifty:

Sephiroth
08-12-2004, 12:38 PM
RKO or the Scorpion Deathdrop

Corkscrewed
08-12-2004, 01:50 PM
In terms of something quick and effective, a DDT onto something hard would do the trick. The other guy was an idiot and gave you time, then a botched powerbomb like what Kevin Nash did to The Giant (Big Show), dropping him on his head, would work.

LK
08-12-2004, 01:53 PM
If you have a good strong grip then just headlock or front face lock like the King of the World did on Bill Goldbeg.

LSD
08-12-2004, 02:31 PM
LSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :love:

You called? :shifty:

John la Rock
08-12-2004, 03:18 PM
Power of the Punch

RemyRed
08-12-2004, 04:32 PM
STO
Shattered Dream
Alabama Slam

Disturbed316
08-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Kick to balls

jindrak
08-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Pittsburgh Plunge aka Brainbuster.

That move looks like it could be paralyzing.

Archangel
08-12-2004, 06:20 PM
In a drunkin fight outside a bar I took a horrible spine buster, trust me you don't want it

Nowhere Man
08-12-2004, 06:22 PM
You guys do realize that half of the moves you've listed involve the opponent helping out with the execution, right? I highly doubt someone in a real fight is going to jump in the air in order to let you give them a brainbuster, or go along without a struggle as you turn around, and leave your back wide open, trying to do an Unprettier. Sure, the moves might hurt, but there's no conceivable way of getting those moves to work in real life. Just look at real wrestling; if powerbombs and hurricanranas worked in real life, there would be no need for the fake stuff.

As for some of the more conceivable moves: DDTs are difficult to do in real life, and not really the best idea; if you don't KO the guy with it, then you're flat on your back and have a pissed off opponent right on top of you, so you're pretty much screwed. As for the Stunner, you're more likely to break your tail-bone than actually hurt your opponent with it. Its cousin, the Diamond Cutter, is even more worthless in a fight, because you're just throwing yourself flat on your back, with very little guarantee that your opponent's coming with you.

Your best bet is with submissions, particularly the judo-based ones. An arm bar or front facelock will do wonders for ending a fight quickly, and if it really comes down to it, a katahajime (Tazzmission) or even a plain Sleeper hold can be lethal if kept on after the opponent goes unconscious. The real fight-enders aren't as flashy as the stuff in WWE, but they get the job done.

Archangel
08-12-2004, 06:26 PM
The guy that gave me the spine buster didn't need my help, trust me.

Aussie Skier
08-13-2004, 01:31 AM
You guys do realize that half of the moves you've listed involve the opponent helping out with the execution, right? I highly doubt someone in a real fight is going to jump in the air in order to let you give them a brainbuster, or go along without a struggle as you turn around, and leave your back wide open, trying to do an Unprettier. Sure, the moves might hurt, but there's no conceivable way of getting those moves to work in real life. Just look at real wrestling; if powerbombs and hurricanranas worked in real life, there would be no need for the fake stuff.

As for some of the more conceivable moves: DDTs are difficult to do in real life, and not really the best idea; if you don't KO the guy with it, then you're flat on your back and have a pissed off opponent right on top of you, so you're pretty much screwed. As for the Stunner, you're more likely to break your tail-bone than actually hurt your opponent with it. Its cousin, the Diamond Cutter, is even more worthless in a fight, because you're just throwing yourself flat on your back, with very little guarantee that your opponent's coming with you.

Your best bet is with submissions, particularly the judo-based ones. An arm bar or front facelock will do wonders for ending a fight quickly, and if it really comes down to it, a katahajime (Tazzmission) or even a plain Sleeper hold can be lethal if kept on after the opponent goes unconscious. The real fight-enders aren't as flashy as the stuff in WWE, but they get the job done.

That wasnt mentioned in the thread
The thread just said what moves would be most painful

Obviously the unprettier would be hard to do in a real fight, as would the tarantula. But like i said, that wasnt mentioned in the topic starter for the thread

Spoon Bender
08-13-2004, 08:06 PM
I'd probably go with the german suplex, given it's origins.

Funky Fly
08-13-2004, 08:27 PM
You called? :shifty:
OMG, oldschool. :heart:

I'd probably go with the german suplex, given it's origins.
Considering it was a Japanese assasination move, I'd have to agree.

But seriously, clotheline from hell.

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 09:26 PM

I LOVE YOU.

DDTs have another problem.

Yeah. Generally, in order to pull the guy's heaed to the ground, you've gotta put his shoulder in front of your gut. If/when you botch, the move not only has him on top of you, but a shoulder and both your weights going into your stomach.

Submissions are the best, provided it's a one on one fight. I'd rather trust an armbar than a stunner any day of the week. Wrestling moves are designed to look good, not REALLY HURT PEOPLE. Some of them happen to be painful. Some of them are fucking pathetic. You don't want to go fancy in a fight, whether single opponent or more than one.

You want effectiveness. DDT's a great concept. Even that's too elaborate. Too little yield for too many risks.

Funky Fly
08-13-2004, 09:33 PM
KK, Nowhere Man, I have to disagree with you both. Without a doubt high flying moves are the best. I once hit a crossfire off a car on some guy outside a bar and I fucked his shit UP.

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Was that before or after you used the fender to bounce off of for a People's Elbow? :D

Funky Fly
08-14-2004, 12:05 AM
Was that before or after you used the fender to bounce off of for a People's Elbow? :D
Before of course. You always END with your most powerful move. :roll:

Gertner
08-14-2004, 12:09 AM
I LOVE YOU.

DDTs have another problem.

Yeah. Generally, in order to pull the guy's heaed to the ground, you've gotta put his shoulder in front of your gut. If/when you botch, the move not only has him on top of you, but a shoulder and both your weights going into your stomach.

Submissions are the best, provided it's a one on one fight. I'd rather trust an armbar than a stunner any day of the week. Wrestling moves are designed to look good, not REALLY HURT PEOPLE. Some of them happen to be painful. Some of them are fucking pathetic. You don't want to go fancy in a fight, whether single opponent or more than one.

You want effectiveness. DDT's a great concept. Even that's too elaborate. Too little yield for too many risks.

you have no idea what you're talking about.

I once finger poked a guy in the chest and knocked him flat on his back.

Gertner
08-14-2004, 12:12 AM
Anyways, the best finisher in a real fight would be a Heart Punch.

Funky Fly
08-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Anyways, the best finisher in a real fight would be a Heart Punch.
Pffft, a gorilla press/big splash combo works better. :roll:

mrslackalack
08-14-2004, 12:50 AM
The Lion Tamer hurts real bad.

James Steele
08-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Even though you would not be as good as:

CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO!

Spoon Bender
08-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Well, I was outside this bar the other night and a huge hippy lookin guy decided to pick a fight with me. I was shittin myself trying to work out what move to use, but in standing up from his chair he fell over and started holding his quad. Then this guy in a buisness suit pulls up in a limo, gives him a shitload of cash and tells him to take the year off. Crazy night! Lucky his other mate was too drunk to get involved. :shifty:

Fox
08-15-2004, 04:27 PM
GORE! GORE! GORE!

Loose Cannon
08-15-2004, 04:35 PM
yeah, if you can drill a DDT planting the guys head perfectly in the ground, believe me, he's finished. I've done that once and the guy was seeing stars. I mean, I heard the thump of his head smacking the floor and it didn't sound pretty.

James Steele
08-15-2004, 04:37 PM
It is quit obvious to me that the best wrestling move in a real fight would be Shake,Rattle,and Roll. DUH!

rob11
08-16-2004, 01:30 AM
Well, I was outside this bar the other night and a huge hippy lookin guy decided to pick a fight with me. I was shittin myself trying to work out what move to use, but in standing up from his chair he fell over and started holding his quad. Then this guy in a buisness suit pulls up in a limo, gives him a shitload of cash and tells him to take the year off. Crazy night! Lucky his other mate was too drunk to get involved. :shifty:

lmao, By the way, the sharpshooter hurts like a bitch. And not the wuss rock one

The Highlander
08-16-2004, 03:09 PM
I've utilized the crossface in a fight, because if you're quick enough you can counter a punch with it. I've also done a scissor headlock (against a guy with martial arts training). I'm also working on the running enziguri. Done right, the guy you're fighting will be kicked in the head before he realizes what's going on.