PDA

View Full Version : What the fuck is ESPN Classics Canada Doing

Lara Emily
08-12-2004, 02:09 AM
So they say they got the rights to the first year TNA. They show the first one in full but cut the next two down to 1 hour each. Episode 2 had the first X-Division match os what do they do cut that from the show but they keep the Lingerie Battle Royal. This is fucking stupid.

Lara Emily
08-12-2004, 02:34 AM
So they have litteraly just deicded to show the first hour of week 2 and then skip to the first hour of week 3. :| It's not even like they just cut it down to 1 hour they litteraly just skipped the last hour completely.

Lara Emily
08-12-2004, 02:49 AM
An update now apparantly they've edited down Week 3 instead of just cutting off the second hour. They're still morons. They cut out a world title match but kept a total squash nothing match and a Hardcore Midget Match.

Lara Emily
08-12-2004, 03:09 AM
Yeah I'm ranting but I don't care.
All the footage they show in advertisements is mostly X-division stuff and for some reason is all current footage with the 6 sided ring yet to day they cut out both X-division matches.

Kane Knight
08-12-2004, 03:10 AM
Hardcore midgets=ratings.

Corkscrewed
08-12-2004, 01:44 PM
What a joke.

AareDub
08-12-2004, 03:01 PM
I watched that first X Division Title match yesterday. It was incredible to say the least, it's a crime that they cut it from the airing :nono:

Lara Emily
08-13-2004, 10:33 AM
I watched that first X Division Title match yesterday. It was incredible to say the least, it's a crime that they cut it from the airing :nono:

Yah like I honestly wouldn;t be so pissed if they weren't cutting all the good matches. WHere did you watch it?

Lara Emily
08-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Whoo found it online :cool:

Evil Vito
08-13-2004, 11:35 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I remember marking out when I read that ESPN Classic would be showing old TNA episodes, but then when I saw it was only ESPN Classic Canada I was like :mad:

...Not anymore.</font> :cool:

Lara Emily
08-13-2004, 04:22 PM
I remember marking out when I read that ESPN Classic would be showing old TNA episodes, but then when I saw it was only ESPN Classic Canada I was like :mad:

...Not anymore. :cool:
Well it's still marginally better than nothing.

sadio8
08-14-2004, 02:12 AM
bah ESPN Classic shouldn't be wasting time with this junk. And since they have decided to they might as well do it properly.....

James Steele
08-14-2004, 02:18 AM
IMO, Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo double-handedly killing off the only company to actually have a shot at competing with the WWE in the future is not really classic as much as it is bullshit.

Kane Knight
08-14-2004, 12:38 PM
IMO, Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo double-handedly killing off the only company to actually have a shot at competing with the WWE in the future is not really classic as much as it is bullshit.
By definition, any promotion involving those two CAN'T have a shot at competing.

James Steele
08-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Kane Knight, you have got to stop one-upping me whenever I make a good point. It doesn't happen often and you kill off all of my temporary credibility. :lol:

But as much as I hate to say this, Good poinrt Kane Knight. :yes: