PDA

View Full Version : Just realized something..

V
08-13-2004, 02:03 AM
why the fuck didn't RVD make summerslams' card? :'(

Shaggy
08-13-2004, 02:10 AM
because WWE doesnt know what to do with a guy with that much talent.

Mayo
08-13-2004, 02:13 AM
He's gonna be there for sure. You know when Undertaker comes out with all of that thick smoke? Its R-V-D.

I-Hate-You
08-13-2004, 02:17 AM
He'll probably wrestle on Heat or something.

Batsu
08-13-2004, 02:19 AM
because WWE doesnt know what to do with a guy with that much talent.

yep.

ever since RVD scored a DDT reversal of the F-5 on Brock Lesnar during his streak with no payoff, RVD's stock has plummeted in my book...

...Vince is very gay about wrestlers from other promotions, it's an established fact.

John la Rock
08-13-2004, 03:23 AM
...Vince is very gay about wrestlers from other promotions, it's an established fact.

Very very true

Mr. JL
08-13-2004, 03:32 AM
The funny thing is both of RVD's back-to-back Velocity matches were better than anothing that Smack Down produced in those two weeks.. match wise of course. and of course... that is in my opinion :shifty:

Boondock Saint
08-13-2004, 04:47 AM
:nono: RVD :nono: Tragic tale.

LK
08-13-2004, 09:08 AM
RVD not on Summerslam :( :nono:

Shawn Mega
08-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Because RVD don't have any talents. He still use the same moves and taunts from his ECW days. He look weird when selling moves. His mic skills are lame. His matches usually suck and he's not a winner.

Shadow
08-13-2004, 09:55 AM
Wow...in a single statement...you've got more bad rep than I ever had!

Anyways, RVD's in a rather odd spot. On the one hand, he could just jump ship and go to TNA. But on the other, he's one of the most over people on SmackDown. As for weird selling there Shawn...I've never seen anyone sell a DDT quite like RVD.

V
08-13-2004, 01:32 PM
almost everyone who switched brands got a push, but RVD's more buried on smackdown than he was on raw, it's all very stupid, i'd even be happier if he was in orlando jordan's place as Bradshaw's bitch

loopydate
08-13-2004, 01:36 PM
Yes, my first act back from vacation was neg-repping Shawn Mega.

Some things never change...

LK
08-13-2004, 01:59 PM
Did Mega not see the RVD-Jerry Lynn matches. Those were the best. How anyone can say most RVD matches suck is something I can't understand.

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 02:01 PM
He's gonna be there for sure. You know when Undertaker comes out with all of that thick smoke? Its R-V-D.
LOL

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Because RVD don't have any talents. He still use the same moves and taunts from his ECW days. He look weird when selling moves. His mic skills are lame. His matches usually suck and he's not a winner.
LOL.

I just love it when people troll wrestling forums. :yes:

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Yes, my first act back from vacation was neg-repping Shawn Mega.

Some things never change...
:love: (That's a love like Loose Cannon for Orton...Expect me to show up on your doorstep humping your leg...)

Shawn Mega
08-13-2004, 03:41 PM
I'm not saying RVD never had good matches.

RVD and Lynn matches was great. His matches with Eddie,Benoit and Taker was great. I like the match when he main event a ppv with Austin and Angle. All those matches is when RVD was good.

He change over the last two years. He had a fued with HHH over the WOrld title and he look lost. He had a high profile match with HBK on Raw and blew it.That match suck and HBK try his best. I remember the promos he used to give, it was terrible. Ever since then, RVD has been on and off. He had a great ladder match with Christian.He had a good match with Orton. I can't name one match that sticks out RVD had since Mania. He had plenty of chances.

I'm sure RVD can have great matches with Eddie,Rey,Angle,anybody can with those guys.

RVD is only good for ladder and hardcore matches.

RVD don't look like he wants to be there,why should I care about him?

Archangel
08-13-2004, 04:53 PM
I thought that when RVD went to smackdown thaqt they where finally going to do something with him but not. I hate the wwe, what a bunch of dumb ass(well at least at the current time). RVD should get a major push, especially with the wwe lacking any real main eventers. Do you think that he would get over better with a manager like in ecw.

Shawn Mega
08-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Maybe RVD is going through the Benoit stages.

Benoit had World title shots in 2000(remember his fued with The ROck) and 2001(before he got injured) but it took him a while to get the big one. RVD had WOrld title shots in 2001(remember Austn/Angle/RVD match),2002(with Taker,HHH,elimination chamber),2003(another elimination chamber). Maybe next year or in 2006,RVD will be champion.

It's all on RVD though,he needs to show the WWE he want it. Benoit had a fued with A-Train last October but he never gave up. He continue to show what he can do with matches against Lesnar,Cena,etc. That led him to winning the Rumble and winning the big one at Mania.

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 05:38 PM
Show the WWE he wants it? What, by challenging JBL to a title shot? :roll:

loopydate
08-13-2004, 06:01 PM
:love: (That's a love like Loose Cannon for Orton...Expect me to show up on your doorstep humping your leg...)
The door'll be unlocked.

Dorkchop
08-13-2004, 06:04 PM
Watch No Mercy from 2001.

Shawn Mega
08-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Watch No Mercy from 2001.

That's the problem, RVD is not the same wrestler he was in 2001.

Quick1
08-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Perhaps He'll be on heat.

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 06:45 PM
That's the problem, RVD is not the same wrestler he was in 2001.
Wasn't your previous argument that he WAS the same guy? :?:

RGWhat316
08-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Yeah, if RVD is at SS, it'll probably be on heat. It sucks that he's been de-pushed so much. I wonder if maybe he spoke his mind a little too much, which Vince definitely frowns upon. But I would've picked RVD as a perfect choice to challenge JBL.

Kane Knight
08-13-2004, 11:46 PM
Yeah, if RVD is at SS, it'll probably be on heat. It sucks that he's been de-pushed so much. I wonder if maybe he spoke his mind a little too much, which Vince definitely frowns upon. But I would've picked RVD as a perfect choice to challenge JBL.
Remember Willy the Worker?

Yeah.

There's no "maybe" about him speaking his mind too much.

James Steele
08-14-2004, 12:47 AM
RVD just is stale now. Look at Spike Dudley, a heel turn added a whole new dimension to him that WWE fans had never seen before. That is what RVD needs, but Paul Heyman has to be involved.

Teenager-icon
08-15-2004, 12:33 AM
RVD just plains Out suck just like Randy Ortan

MVP
08-15-2004, 01:01 AM
RVD just is stale now. Look at Spike Dudley, a heel turn added a whole new dimension to him that WWE fans had never seen before. That is what RVD needs, but Paul Heyman has to be involved.But instead we get John Heidenreich. Don't you love the logical thinking of WWE's writing staff?

Quick1
08-15-2004, 01:04 AM
What ever happend to undertaker trying to kill Heyman?

Kane Knight
08-15-2004, 01:55 AM
But instead we get John Heidenreich. Don't you love the logical thinking of WWE's writing staff?
In fairness, RVD can get over by himself.

Heidenreich is about as likely t get over as JBL's jock strap.

Kane Knight
08-15-2004, 01:55 AM
What ever happend to undertaker trying to kill Heyman?
Same thing that happened to him managing the Dudleys/z

Boondock Saint
08-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Maybe RVD is going through the Benoit stages.

Benoit had World title shots in 2000(remember his fued with The ROck) and 2001(before he got injured) but it took him a while to get the big one. RVD had WOrld title shots in 2001(remember Austn/Angle/RVD match),2002(with Taker,HHH,elimination chamber),2003(another elimination chamber). Maybe next year or in 2006,RVD will be champion.

It's all on RVD though,he needs to show the WWE he want it. Benoit had a fued with A-Train last October but he never gave up. He continue to show what he can do with matches against Lesnar,Cena,etc. That led him to winning the Rumble and winning the big one at Mania.

I don't think RVD was in Elimination Chamber II. Didn't he face Kane on that card?

Impact!
08-15-2004, 05:58 AM
van dam rocks he to me was the person i thought would be facing cena for the best of 5 series not booker. in his last couple of matches he was either the 2nd last remaining or eleminated by a skool boy pin. its a shame he aint getting a push or at least competing on summerslam.jeez :nono: :nono: :nono:

Evolution
08-15-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm not saying RVD never had good matches.

RVD and Lynn matches was great. His matches with Eddie,Benoit and Taker was great. I like the match when he main event a ppv with Austin and Angle. All those matches is when RVD was good.

He change over the last two years. He had a fued with HHH over the WOrld title and he look lost. He had a high profile match with HBK on Raw and blew it.That match suck and HBK try his best. I remember the promos he used to give, it was terrible. Ever since then, RVD has been on and off. He had a great ladder match with Christian.He had a good match with Orton. I can't name one match that sticks out RVD had since Mania. He had plenty of chances.

I'm sure RVD can have great matches with Eddie,Rey,Angle,anybody can with those guys.

RVD is only good for ladder and hardcore matches.

RVD don't look like he wants to be there,why should I care about him?
You say RVD's promo work is bad, at least it's better than your grammar.

James Steele
08-15-2004, 01:56 PM
Shawn Mega = Yaknov Smirnoff (sp?) :lol:

Evolution
08-15-2004, 01:58 PM
RVD just plains Out suck just like Randy Ortan
And your grammar makes me laugh. Try it like this:

"The following statement is a lie: RVD just plain-out sucks, just like Randy Orton.
The following statement is true: No-one cares what Teenager-icon thinks because he is a n00b!!!!!!!111"

Aussie Skier
08-16-2004, 04:51 AM
I must say, RVD isntas good as he was.

shawn mega is a twat, but what he said about RVD not being the same wrestler as b4 is true IMO.
I find his matches (ala vs Cena a few ago) really average.
They seem to be esspecially slow, and it sems like he's losing his heart for wrestling.

I hope he can fire up again, and become the old RVD (like when he took on Jeff Hardy @ Invasion (I think))...now that was RVD @ close to his best!

Anybody Thrilla
08-16-2004, 05:08 AM
I think RVD is capable of some great things. Hell, I was a huge RVD mark when he made his (re)debut against Jeff Hardy at InVasion. I don't know exactly what happened, but I just kinda lost interest somewhere along the way.

And somebody said something about 'jumping ship' from WWE to NWA:TNA. I wouldn't exactly call that jumping ship. That's more like jumping from a yacht to a wooden raft with holes in it. It's just be a bad move for his career. I mean, seriously. They're about to have a Jeff Jarrett versus Jeff Hardy main event? They are no competition whatsoever, and RVD's star power has definitely declined. He couldn't help them much and they couldn't help him more than Vince is already.

Scarface
08-16-2004, 10:38 AM
RVD needs to be pushed now. He is primed for it, he just needs someone like Heyman to talk for him in promos.