PDA

View Full Version : What's Next For Orton? (Spoilers)

mike616
08-16-2004, 12:30 AM
From what I can tell HHH is gonna be in a program with Nick Disnmore for a long time. So other than Benoit and Edge who else can he work with?

Jaton
08-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Perhaps they'll push some more stars other than Triple H now.

James Steele
08-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Randy jobs to CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO tomorrow night on RAW in 3 seconds. Then, Benoit and Jericho do a submission fued. All culminating at WrestleMania xXx (yes WM 30) with a 2 Hour Ironman Submission Match From Hell In A Cell!

*marks the fuck out at the idea and creams pants*

Quick1
08-16-2004, 12:37 AM
^Boooooo

James Steele
08-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Gimmick Change About To Fail Miserably......

Face Heely
08-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Boy, I'm glad somebody warned me about the spoilers in this thread... :|

Otherwise, yeah, I agree with JS. They'll try to turn him face, and his gimmick will either be pitifully watered down or changed. Or they keep him heel, and the attempts to gather boos, rather than cheers, will become more and more obvious and strained.

Poor decision.

Edit - Thanks, LC

James Steele
08-16-2004, 12:51 AM
Umm, I was talking about my gimmick change.

Orton will do well if they write a good Evolution split storyline (LMAO, GOOD WRITING ROTFLMAO) or something nobody saw a mile away and is written good.

mike616
08-16-2004, 01:54 AM
Oops sorry LC! :o and to the rest of y'all too :$

Aussie Skier
08-16-2004, 02:19 AM
I think orton as champ opens up a lot of possibilities for storylines.

its good that he has been given the belt, now some new guys can get into the title scene

LK
08-16-2004, 12:09 PM
Orton vs Jericho and Orton again shakes hands with Y2J and his face turn gets closer.

Corkscrewed
08-16-2004, 03:59 PM
How about Orton feuds with Benoit in an angle based on respect that helps Orton gain more credibility when Benoit finally puts him over after a series of matches where either person could have won?

MVP
08-16-2004, 04:41 PM
I'd say either Jericho or Benoit.

6to1
08-16-2004, 05:38 PM
did his dad cowboy bob ever hold the world belt? i realy liked his dad when him and piper were running around badass heels.

Shaggy
08-16-2004, 05:47 PM
I would have to say that Jericho Vs Orton would be great for the heavyweight title. I would have to agree with most of yall by saying that. Another match that I would like to look forward to is Randy Orton Vs John Cena. Since they are on different promotions that would be hard to take on. But last night when Long and Bichoff were talking and then when Cena interupted Orton during his promo I had a thought go through my head. What if at Survivor Series they did a whole Raw Vs Smackdown and the team that one the most matches got something. I dont know what that something could be but the thought of both organizations fighting would be great. Sorta like the whole Invasion thing but hopefully better.

Rock Bottom
08-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Jericho and Orton would be a shock to that belt. No offense to Jericho. I think he needs someone a little higher up the card. But yeah, I'm at a loss for who. Jericho might indeed be the best option.

Loose Cannon
08-16-2004, 06:35 PM
HBK? If he turns heel and alligns with HHH.

Shaggy
08-16-2004, 07:03 PM
HBK? If he turns heel and alligns with HHH.

yea, HBk has been gone for so long now that I forgot all about him. The word going around was that he was suppose to become heel before he left. Maybe this will happen when he comes back and we will see Orton vs HBK

xey
08-16-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm all for a Jericho/Orton program. I've always said that, and I still do. That would be a tremendous match if it was built up right.

HBK? Nah..I mean, yeah, it'd be a good match, but I'm talking personally here. Personally, I haven't liked HBK since the DX days. Not that he's a bad worker though.

Personally, I'd like to see Jericho/Orton/Triple H at Wrestlemania for the belt. Considering Jericho can ever quit jobbing to Edge. :foc: