PDA

View Full Version : lean back?

Herb Masta
08-17-2004, 07:13 PM
anyone else love this song, i thought fat joes career was dead but dame, hes back wit a vengeance. everybody just one thing:

leeean back.

Optik
08-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Damn, it's people like you that make us real fans of rap go through so much bullshit on this site...

Anyways, didn't like the original but the remix featuring Mase, Eminem, and Remy is prety hot.

Herb Masta
08-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Optik, yo.. ya insulted me but thats ok the first amendment gives you that right so i cant complain

the remix is some tight shit, but nothin and i mean NOTHIN beats the original

Optik
08-17-2004, 08:41 PM
The original is wack....

Herb Masta
08-17-2004, 08:44 PM
optick you like petey

Bandit
08-17-2004, 09:26 PM
You people must learn and respect the english langauge.

Kane Knight
08-17-2004, 09:26 PM
Damn, it's people like you that make us real fans of rap go through so much bullshit on this site...
Retards such as yourself, using shit like "whack" don't help any either.

Kane Knight
08-17-2004, 09:27 PM
You people must learn and respect the english langauge.
Rap fans are incapable of learning English.

Herb Masta
08-17-2004, 09:43 PM
i know english and rap is the best i dont know the coorlation between tha two

OssMan
08-17-2004, 10:59 PM
my god. why can't people just understand that rappers have no talent and that their <s>music</s> noise sucks?

asphyXy
08-17-2004, 11:05 PM
If rap is considered music, audio books should be considered music.

Innovator
08-18-2004, 12:23 AM
If rap is considered music, audio books should be considered music.
"Cop Radio: We have a gang shooting on 3rd and Main. Three wounded, one dead.
Brian: Is it just me or is rap getting lazier? "

Kane Knight
08-18-2004, 12:28 AM
i know english and rap is the best i dont know the coorlation between tha two
You show no understanding of English, which might explain why you don't see a "coorlation"(sic) between the two.

DaveWadding
08-18-2004, 01:23 AM

:wave: maybe it's cause I learned English before liking rap....

DegenerationY
08-18-2004, 01:29 AM
Worst rap song. EVER.

well, besides all the ones that Li'l John put out over the course of his career.

Loose Cannon
08-18-2004, 01:38 AM
Optik, yo.. ya insulted me but thats ok the first amendment gives you that right so i cant complain

Christ, get a new line. You said the same thing to me today. You're like a robot stoner or something. Unreal

el fregadero
08-18-2004, 01:41 AM
Rap made before 1997 or so was good, I don't know what happened after that.

Optik
08-18-2004, 02:00 AM
Retards such as yourself, using shit like "whack" don't help any either.

You really got nothing better to do right? :rofl:

Kane Knight
08-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Christ, get a new line. You said the same thing to me today. You're like a robot stoner or something. Unreal
Don't be a moron.

Robots can't toke.

:shifty:

Kane Knight
08-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Rap made before 1997 or so was good, I don't know what happened after that.
:y:

I know what happened. It got commercial. They started manufacturing rap acts. It started when tupac made rap a mainstream concept. After that it was all down hill.

I'm not trashing Tupac, mind you, because I like his wrok. I'm trashing the corporate producers who decided they could make a buck on this "trend."

Kane Knight
08-18-2004, 02:15 AM
You really got nothing better to do right? :rofl:
Than speak English, or than be educated?

Optik
08-18-2004, 05:45 PM
Than speak English, or than be educated?

Can't see where in any of my posts was I not using english or talking in ways that would make me seem uneducated. Seems like you just feel like being a dickface because someone has different tastes of music than you.

Also, to everyone else who posted in the thread, do I come into your threads and constantly bash what you are interested in? The answer to that is no, so why come in here and just constantly run your mouths? I got some 14 year old talking shit who originally came here trying to act as "gangster" as he could and everyone laughed at him so hard he had to start giving everyone so many handjobs to like him he got blisters, then there is you KK, who is just a moron so he doesn't even matter, and finally a tard talking about audio tapes.

If you don't like rap that's great, but I seriously could care less. If you got nothing to add to the thread why bother?

Note: By no means do I represent that Herb Master guy, he gives rap fans a bad name... :n:

DaveWadding
08-18-2004, 05:47 PM
Lean back
Lean back
I'm Fat Joe and I'm whack

Optik
08-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Lean back
Lean back
I'm Fat Joe and I'm whack

Damn your so uneducated... :roll: < /KK>

road doggy dogg
08-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Can't see where in any of my posts was I not using english or talking in ways that would make me seem uneducated. Seems like you just feel like being a dickface because someone has different tastes of music than you.

Also, to everyone else who posted in the thread, do I come into your threads and constantly bash what you are interested in? The answer to that is no, so why come in here and just constantly run your mouths? I got some 14 year old talking shit who originally came here trying to act as "gangster" as he could and everyone laughed at him so hard he had to start giving everyone so many handjobs to like him he got blisters, then there is you KK, who is just a moron so he doesn't even matter, and finally a tard talking about audio tapes.

If you don't like rap that's great, but I seriously could care less. If you got nothing to add to the thread why bother?

Note: By no means do I represent that Herb Master guy, he gives rap fans a bad name... :n:

I think that was your best post ever.

Optik
08-18-2004, 05:59 PM
I think that was your best post ever.

Thanks. :y:

Supreme Olajuwon
08-19-2004, 02:04 PM
hahahaha you are the biggest hypocrite on earth

Kane Knight
08-20-2004, 03:10 PM

If you understod English, more of your posts would reflect that, and you would be able to understand what about the ones that didn't indicated a lack of understanding of English.

Then again, that's basically saying "if you were more educated, you could see what's wrong with your "english."

Kane Knight
08-20-2004, 03:11 PM
Damn your so uneducated... :roll: < /KK>
***you're.

That the best you can do, kid?

Kane Knight
08-20-2004, 03:11 PM
hahahaha you are the biggest hypocrite on earth
hahahaha you are the biggest moron on earth

Dazz
08-20-2004, 03:49 PM

How is he, it's a valid point. You have made a few spelling and grammar mistakes, and you always mispell words like "figure".

And going back to the topic, I used to dislike the song, but it was on BET everyday for the nine days I was away and I heard it so much there that I began to like it, I downloaded it and also the Mase and Eminem version when I got home, and realised that the Mase and Eminem one is better because unlike the original, its not just the chorus that is good. Oh and Remi's verse is shit, biting JD's style saying "Said she liked my necklace, and started relaxing, now thats what the fuck I call a chain reaction". :|.

Kane Knight
08-20-2004, 04:41 PM
How is he, it's a valid point. You have made a few spelling and grammar mistakes, and you always mispell words like "figure".
Yup.

Because occasional typos are the same as constant typos.

I type "figger" full well knowing how to spell it.

Seems to piss you off massively, tho (Oh look, I misspelled a word!), so I figger I'll keep using it.

By the way, spelling=/=English.

You can have perfect spelling and still be a total retard. :yes:

Thank you, please try again.

DaveWadding
08-20-2004, 04:44 PM
biting JD's style saying "Said she liked my necklace, and started relaxing, now thats what the fuck I call a chain reaction". :|.

Actually that was Jay's part of that song.

Silent
08-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Haven't heard the song, but Kanye West is a good rapper.

Terra Ryzin
08-20-2004, 09:07 PM
tego's remix is hot

Gertner
08-21-2004, 12:25 AM
I like the remix, even though Fat Joe isn't one of my favourites.

Optik
08-21-2004, 01:47 PM
If you understod English, more of your posts would reflect that, and you would be able to understand what about the ones that didn't indicated a lack of understanding of English.

Then again, that's basically saying "if you were more educated, you could see what's wrong with your "english."

Understood*

Maybe you should work on your own english before telling me to check up on mine. Just a suggestion... :)

Optik
08-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Actually that was Jay's part of that song.

What are you talking about? :wtf:

Dazz
08-21-2004, 03:19 PM
What are you talking about? :wtf:

Actually Wadding's right on this one :$.

And Kane Knight, I would hardly call your typo's occasional.

Optik
08-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Is Dave implying that they took his word on including those lyrics or is he actually trying to say JD is in the song? :|

Herb Masta
08-21-2004, 08:25 PM
guys quit fightin

be eeeeeeasssyy

DaveWadding
08-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Is Dave implying that they took his word on including those lyrics or is he actually trying to say JD is in the song? :|

No, Dazz said that Remy bit a line off JD in "Money Ain't A Thang" but it was a Jay-Z line that she bit off.

Requiem
08-21-2004, 08:43 PM
The main difference with Optik's grammar/spelling and Kane Knight's grammar/spelling is that you can tell when KK does a typo on accident, because he spells it right nearly all the other times he says it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
08-23-2004, 02:38 PM
LOL@KK in this thread

Its pretty funny in the song though, Fat Joes weakass comeback "I won't even speak about the Rucker" (and the rest of that line) to Jay-Z's diss to Fat Joe about Jay owning the Nets

Another thing, its not that hard to find good rap music. All you people saying "it has sucked since 1997" probably aren't looking around or anything, there is plenty of good shit coming out that just isnt on the radio as much.

Dazz
08-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Another thing, its not that hard to find good rap music. All you people saying "it has sucked since 1997" probably aren't looking around or anything, there is plenty of good shit coming out that just isnt on the radio as much.

DMX and Ludacris are IMO the best rappers since then, and also Eminem.

Silent
08-23-2004, 02:51 PM
DMX and Ludacris are IMO the best rappers since then, and also Eminem.

Ludacris has some cool songs, and I was a big Eminem fan a few years ago, I don't really listen to him all that much, but he's still good. I never cared much for DMX.

My favorite "new" rapper (and one of my overall favorites) is still Kanye West.

Dazz
08-23-2004, 03:32 PM
I never really cared much for the Dark Man either, but my brother has three of his albums and I kepts hearing his songs, so I gradually started to like him.

The tune to Jesus Walks byKanye West is fucking great.

HeartBreakMan2k
08-23-2004, 03:35 PM
LOL@KK in this thread

Its pretty funny in the song though, Fat Joes weakass comeback "I won't even speak about the Rucker" (and the rest of that line) to Jay-Z's diss to Fat Joe about Jay owning the Nets

I thought that was more of a response to Jay Z saying he was going to bring a bunch of NBA stars to the EBC finals (at Rucker park) and then no showing. So Terror Squad won the championship without playing.

Dazz
08-23-2004, 03:42 PM
Fat Joe's whole verse was terrible anyway, not just that part, the chorus is the only good part of the song.

DaveWadding
08-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Fat Joe's whole verse was terrible anyway, not just that part, the chorus is the only good part of the song.

Basically everything Fat Joe's EVER done is terrible.

Quick1
08-23-2004, 06:04 PM
My favorite "new" rapper (and one of my overall favorites) is still Kanye West.
I liked him until he started complaining on how the white man gets all the money.

Funky Fly
08-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Hieroglyphics > Kanye West

DaveWadding
08-24-2004, 11:32 AM
Talib Kweli > everyone

Loose Cannon
08-24-2004, 11:46 AM
Talib Kweli > everyone

That one song he did on Chapelle Show was great. I have no clue what it's called though :-\

Optik
08-24-2004, 04:57 PM
That one song he did on Chapelle Show was great. I have no clue what it's called though :-\

Get By

ilt_undertaker
08-24-2004, 07:05 PM
I like the girls part, and the chorus is OK

Funky Fly
08-24-2004, 08:41 PM
Talib Kweli > everyone
I suggest you get on soulseek right now, then. :y:

DaveWadding
08-24-2004, 08:53 PM
por que, Senor Fly?

Funky Fly
08-24-2004, 08:58 PM
por que, Senor Fly?
I see you found it. :D

DaveWadding
08-24-2004, 08:59 PM
what, the Elder Statesman bootleg? is that new?

Loose Cannon
08-24-2004, 09:50 PM
Get By

Nah, I checked the lyrics. It's not it. It's the song that featured the piano player in the background. Wayne Brady was on the show that time.

It goes like:

People let me paint a picture
You know I ani't a Christian
I ain't a Muslim, ain't a Jew
I'm losing my Religion......

Jesus Shuttlesworth
08-24-2004, 10:06 PM
I thought that was more of a response to Jay Z saying he was going to bring a bunch of NBA stars to the EBC finals (at Rucker park) and then no showing. So Terror Squad won the championship without playing.Oh

I knew it had something to do with like that, All I know is Jay Z was pretty much shitting on him since he was talking about owning the Nets will Fat Joe was talking about a Rucker Park team lol

HeartBreakMan2k
08-24-2004, 11:31 PM
Oh

I knew it had something to do with like that, All I know is Jay Z was pretty much shitting on him since he was talking about owning the Nets will Fat Joe was talking about a Rucker Park team lol
Yeah, basically what happened is Fat Joe has a team called "Terror Squad" with Stephon and Zack Marbury (both are godly at the rucker). Jay said it's messed up how The Terror Squad won the title 3 straight years and said it's only because Steph (nevermind the fact that other teams have had Ron Artest, Kobe Bryant, Jason Williams, Skip and many many more among the various streetball legends) so he said at the finals he was going to bring 3 NBA stars. Jay never showed, so the game was never played. Terror Squad won again, this time without even having to play.

Loose Cannon
08-29-2004, 11:17 AM
Here is the song I was talking about if anyone cares. It's called "Around My Way."

http://radio.hydrorecords.com/index.php?showtopic=493&s=

Supreme Olajuwon
09-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Talib Kweli > everyone
close but not quite

Mos Def > Talib Kweli > Existence

Supreme Olajuwon
09-01-2004, 04:13 PM
As true as that may be, it's still funny to see you get on people's cases about stereotyping and singling out groups of people and then do it yourself in this and multiple other threads. But I guess I can't give a proper rebuttal when you blast me with the 5th grade insults. Very reminiscent of the classic "I know you are but what am I" burns.

El Capitano Gatisto
09-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Kane Knight is dead.