PDA

View Full Version : First Edge Heel Interview

Shaggy
08-18-2004, 02:09 PM
If you head on over to http://www.wwe.com/ right now you can watch an Edge interview with him being asked how he feels about being booed in his home town. I dont know if there has been any other Edge Heel Interviews since be returned and became Face but this seems like its the first. Its pretty cool and you can tell by watching it that he is moving toward the heel side.

Jonster
08-18-2004, 02:14 PM
It doesn't seem to want to connect for me :(

Quick1
08-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Can you post a direct link?

The Answer
08-18-2004, 02:33 PM
http://repository.wwe.com/asx/exclusive/081604-edge_backstage300.asx

Interview with Edge 300 k it doesn't work with they other two(56k,128 k)

Herb Masta
08-18-2004, 02:36 PM
say it aint so edge. say it aint so.

Quick1
08-18-2004, 02:39 PM
Good interview :y:

Chavo Classic
08-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Good interview :y:

Agree, the new heel edge may not get as much heat or be as entertaining as edge of geeky 'edge and christian' times but those days are certainly over. It's definately an improvement tho. As a face, he's just too plain.

I was at the house show in Manchester, England when he turned because the crowd was booing him and cheering Flair. As soon as he started mouthing off, I sat up and paid attention. A heel role just suits him better.

Mayo
08-18-2004, 06:58 PM
Pretty well done. He shouldn't do it gradually like this though. I think in his case, it would be a lot more effective if say, Jericho and Edge were forced to team up after a heated backstage segment. They would be tolerating each other and doing well in the match. Jericho gets stuck in the ring for quite a while, and keeps trying to make a tag, but the other team keeps stopping it. Finally when Jericho is going to tag, Edge gets off the apron, Jericho gets his ass whipped and loses the match. Edge runs back into the ring with a chair after the match and kills Y2J, possibly with Christian to solidify his heel turn.

Batsu
08-19-2004, 02:33 AM
That was the best thing Edge has said or done since coming back. That side of Edge showed more character than that "Rhyno ripoff" he was trying to be.

Mr. Nerfect
08-19-2004, 05:11 AM
That was great. Edge needs that depth to him. I don't think he'd have ever gotten stale if he had been given a chance to use his personality a lot more. :y: