PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Video Game Simulations (HardKore UK's Tournament has begun)

Evil Vito
08-18-2004, 04:56 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah, this is a topic for those of us that ever like watching the CPU duke it out in matches.

I was bored yesterday so I did a Survivor Series PPV in HCTP (subbing some champions because I didn't have La Res/Spike/London/Kidman created) - there were 8 title matches and 1 extra interpromotional match.

<b><u>World Tag Team Titles: The Hurricane and Rosey vs. Rhyno and Tajiri (C)</u></b>
Tajiri got dominated by Rosey most of the match, never tagging Rhyno for whatever reason. Hurricane got tagged in and finished it off with the Nightmare on Helms Street, and Rhyno didn't even TRY to break up the pin - he sat on the apron the whole time, possibly his way of getting back at Tajiri for not tagging him in.

<b><u>WWE Cruiserweight Title: Ultimo Dragon vs. Rey Mysterio (C)</u></b>
We had a surprise today as Ultimo made his return. Unfortunately, it wasn't the type of return he would have liked. Rey got the win with a 6-1-9/West Coast Pop combo after a great match.

<b><u>WWE Women's Title - Bra and Panties Match: Victoria vs. Trish Stratus (C)</u></b>
Both women try to rip off each other's clothes. Trish gets her top ripped off first, but then rips off Victoria's a few minutes later. Both women keep the pants on even after taking each other's finishing moves. Eventually Victoria manages to pull of Trish's pants, winning the Women's Title.

<b><u>WWE Tag Team Titles: Rico and Charlie Haas vs. The Dudley Boyz (C)</u></b>
Haas started the match, but once Rico got tagged in it was all downhill from there. The Dudleyz kicked his ass. Both got their finishers in on him and after the Bubba Cutter it was all over (D-Von kept Haas fromn breaking the pin). Dudleyz retain the titles.

<b><u>Random Interpromotional Match: William Regal vs. Luther Reigns</u></b>
Luther totally dominated Regal early on, but once Regal reversed Luther's special, Regal mounted a comeback. At the end both Regal and Luther had specials but ultimately it was Luther's Towerhacker Bomb Pin that prevailed. Luther wins.

<b><u>WWE United States Title Lumberjack Match: John Cena vs. Booker T (C)</u></b>
Booker had Chavo Guerrero and the Big Show as his lumberjacks. Cena had Billy Gunn and Kevin Busch (:shifty: ) as his. Gunn, Show, and Chavo all made nuisances of themselves throughout the match. It took 2 Bookends, but Booker put Cena down long enough to score the pinfall victory and retain the title. Kevin Busch did fuck all. :(

<b><u>WWE Intercontinental Title Battle Royal: Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. Kane vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge (C)</u></b>
It took a good 5 minutes before anyone got eliminated. The first elimination saw Edge pin Shelton Benjamin after the Edgecution. Next out was Matt Hardy, who was eliminated after a vertical suplex/cocky pin from Chris Jericho. Shawn Michaels was eliminated after an electric chair drop from Edge. Kane eliminated Chris Jericho with the Kane Powerbomb. It was down to just Edge and Kane. Kane would get the best of Edge, however, pinning him after the Kane Powerbomb. Kane is the new Intercontinental Champion.

<b><u>WWE Championship – Captain Fall Tag Team Match: JBL (Champion and team captain), Kurt Angle, and Mordecai vs. Eddie Guerrero (team captain), The Undertaker, and Rob Van Dam</u></b>
We had an interesting match here as whoever got the winning pinfall or submission on the opposing captain would be the WWE Champion. It was all-out action the entire time. Mordecai dominated Eddie most of the match, and he looked almost as if he had it won on many occasions. At the end, Mordecai gave Eddie a stiff clothesline but Undertaker started brawling with Mordecai, allowing JBL to sneak in and get the pin on Eddie. RVD tried to break the pin up, but he managed to botch that. JBL wins and retains the title.

<b><u>World Heavyweight Championship – Elimination Chamber: Batista vs. Ric Flair vs. Triple H vs. Chris Benoit vs. Eugene vs. Randy Orton (C)</u></b>
Ric Flair and Chris Benoit had the unfortunate task of starting things off. We saw some back-and-forth action between them. Batista was the next man in. He and Flair both worked over Benoit until, in a shocking move, Batista blatantly punched Flair in the face, proving that it was indeed every man for themselves. Eugene was the next one in and for most of the interval we saw Eugene/Batista and Benoit/Flair pair off. The champion Randy Orton came in next and got his shots in wherever. Triple H got the final entry and we saw pairs of Batista/Benoit, Eugene/Flair, and Orton/HHH going at it.
Triple H started off the eliminations by hitting Batista with a Pedigree and pinning him. Later on, Benoit went to the top of the chamber and leapt off, hoping to hit somebody. Unfortunately, he didn’t and as a result he was KO’ed on the mat. A nearby Flair took advantage and pinned Benoit. A few minutes later Eugene was eliminated after a Pedigree from Triple H.
So with 3 guys left, here were the standings: HHH (yellow head, yellow body, blue arms, blue legs), Orton (orange head, red body, blue arms, blue legs), and Flair (orange head, red body, blue arms, yellow legs).
All 3 guys fight each other, Orton even has Flair KO’ed at one point but HHH keeps him from pinning for whatever reason. HHH went up to the chamber and dove off for no arbitrary reason twice – yet he still had much better health than the others. Orton made the same mistake, only it cost him as HHH was right there to get the pin on him.
It was down to Flair and HHH. Flair has been the most injured guy for nearly the whole match (his body was red before HHH even entered). Triple H trips him up and then locks him in the Indian Death Lock. He then proceeded to………GO TO THE TOP OF THE CHAMBER AGAIN. He leapt off but missed Flair………JUST AS HE WAS GETTING UP. Triple H is KO’ed in mid ring and Flair took advantage and pinned him – scoring a HUGE upset and becoming a 17-Time World Heavyweight Champion.

So, yeah, that’s it.

Feel free to comment and/or post your own if anyone else ever does these. It doesn’t even have to be whole cards, it can be individual matches if you want.</font>

loopydate
08-18-2004, 05:05 PM
Feel free to comment and/or post your own if anyone else ever does these. It doesn’t even have to be whole cards, it can be individual matches if you want.Good stuff, Vito.

I'm working on building up all my TNA CAWs, but once I'm done with that, I'll post results.

I was even thinking of posting video clips, but those will probably end up being too big to be practical.

For anyone who cares, the roster will be (unfinished characters in italics):

-Abyss
-AJ Styles
-"Alpha Male" Monty Brown
-Amazing Red
-Andy Douglas
-BG James
-Bobby Roode
-Chase Stevens
-Chris Harris
-Chris Sabin
-Christopher Daniels
-D'Lo Brown
-Dallas
-Elix Skipper
-Eric Young
-James Storm
-Jeff Hardy
-Jeff Jarrett
-Jerry Lynn
-Johnny Swinger
-Ken Shamrock
-Kid Kash
-Konnan
-Michael Shane
-Pat Kenney
-Petey Williams
-Raven
-Ron Killings
-Sabu
-Sonjay Dutt
-Spanky (assuming the rumors about him signing are true)

Plus, Dusty Rhodes for non-wrestler stuff (special referee, etc.)

Disturbed316
08-19-2004, 07:03 AM
What difficulty did you have it on?

Evil Vito
08-19-2004, 10:32 AM
What difficulty did you have it on?

<font color=goldenrod>Smackdown</font>

Dark-Slicer Diago
08-19-2004, 10:57 AM
very nice matchs there Vito

Evil Vito
08-22-2004, 09:09 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm really looking forward to the NWATNA/WWE thing loopy. I was thinking about doing something like that once SVR comes out usuing the CAPPV feature.</font>

loopydate
08-22-2004, 09:16 PM
It's still gonna be a while. I haven't had time to just sit and build CAWs lately. I'm working on the top-rated guys first, so that's naturally going to take the most time. Once I get down to the Johnny Swingers, Pat Kenneys, and Eric Youngs, it should go pretty fast.

While I'm on it, does anyone have good movesets for Young (Eric, not David) or Michael Shane? I'm tentatively using Lance Storm's for Young and Shawn Michaels' for Shane, with changes to entrance and stuff. Anyone have a total top-to-bottom list for me?

Loose Cannon
08-22-2004, 10:00 PM
dam, props to you guys for having patience like that.

I couldn't even watch one match before picking up the controller and playing.

Evil Vito
08-22-2004, 10:02 PM
It's still gonna be a while. I haven't had time to just sit and build CAWs lately. I'm working on the top-rated guys first, so that's naturally going to take the most time. Once I get down to the Johnny Swingers, Pat Kenneys, and Eric Youngs, it should go pretty fast.

While I'm on it, does anyone have good movesets for Young (Eric, not David) or Michael Shane? I'm tentatively using Lance Storm's for Young and Shawn Michaels' for Shane, with changes to entrance and stuff. Anyone have a total top-to-bottom list for me?

<font color=goldenrod>HBK's moveset seems right for Shane, I'd just change it around a bit so that he doesn't have TOO many HBK likenesses (for instance, the taunts)

As for Young, I'm really not sure, but Lance Storm's seems about right.

I'm not sure, but if you go to DanFookes' CAW FAQ on GameFaqs, their might be movesets for some of the wrestlers.

Also, if you want, you can always change one of the jobbers into Vito</font> :shifty: :p

Evil Vito
08-22-2004, 10:06 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Oh yeah, and if you have GameShark 2 version 2, I have a code that you can use to build up all of your CAWs to your liking through CAW mode without having to go through 500 seasons to do it.</font>

SuperSlim
08-24-2004, 09:50 AM
I used to do that all the time. Never recorded it though. Maybe I should one day.

loopydate
09-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Bumping, 'cause I'm making really good progress and I don't want to lose the link.

Also to ask if anyone has good attributes for Monty Brown, Johnny Swinger, Pat Kenney, Dallas, or Team Canada. I have an idea for all of them, but I haven't seen much of Swinger and it's been years since I've seen Kenney (other than his squash against Jarrett on Impact a couple of week ago), so any "regular" TNA viewers' opinions are welcome.

loopydate
09-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Just decided to make a change. I wasn't at all impressed with the Shark Boy CAW I was using (plus, I didn't have a movelist for him), and I realized I wouldn't get much use out of Shane Douglas.

I finally found satisfactory CAWs for the Naturals, so now I'm going to actually have the current World Tag Team Champions in my game (which already makes me better than SvR).

Evil Vito
09-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Just decided to make a change. I wasn't at all impressed with the Shark Boy CAW I was using (plus, I didn't have a movelist for him), and I realized I wouldn't get much use out of Shane Douglas.

I finally found satisfactory CAWs for the Naturals, so now I'm going to actually have the current World Tag Team Champions in my game (which already makes me better than SvR).

<font color=goldenrod>Awesomeness. :y:

BTW, get rid of any random jobber and replace him with Big Vito.</font> :shifty:

loopydate
09-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Awesomeness. :y:

BTW, get rid of any random jobber and replace him with Big Vito. :shifty:
If you've got a formula/movelist, I'd be glad to.

I'd probably replace Pat Kenney with him, so I could use NYC as a tag team.

Evil Vito
09-04-2004, 06:23 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Hmm, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a formula of him over on GameFAQs (if not Big Vito, then maybe just Vito)</font>

loopydate
09-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Welp, it looks like I'll be done with everything by the beginning of the week, as I'm down to just Petey Williams. I'm saving Spanky until he debuts, just to be safe. I should be ready to post the first show on Monday or Tuesday. So, at the moment, here is my proposed card for...

TNA Victory Road

30-Man “Gauntlet for the Gold” for the NWA World Heavyweight Title<O:p</O:p
Ken Shamrock, AJ Styles, Abyss, D-Lo Brown, Jerry Lynn, Sabu, Christopher Daniels, Monty Brown, Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Amazing Red, Chris Harris, James Storm, Ron Killings, Sonjay Dutt, Raven, Petey Williams, Michael Shane, Chris Sabin, Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens, BG James, Konnan, Bobby Roode, Primetime, Kid Kash, Pat Kenney, Johnny Swinger, Eric Young, and Dallas

Ladder Match for the NWA World Tag Team Titles
America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) vs. Triple X (Christopher Daniels and Primetime) vs. The Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens)

X Title Tournament – Semifinal 1
AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin

X Title Tournament – Semifinal 2
Jerry Lynn vs. Amazing Red vs. Kid Kash

<O:p</O:p
X Title Tournament – Semifinal 3
Jeff Hardy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Michael Shane

Submission Match
Ken Shamrock vs. Jeff Jarrett

ECW Reunion Hardcore Match
Sabu vs. Raven vs. Pat Kenney vs. Johnny Swinger

Tag Team Titles #1 Contenders Match
3 Live Kru (BG James and Konnan) vs. Team Canada (Bobby Roode and Eric Young)

Strom Thurmond’s Worst Nightmare<O:p</O:p
D’Lo Brown vs. Monty Brown vs. Ron Killings

Monster Mash
Abyss vs. Dallas

Then, the following show will be an Impact featuring a triple-threat match between the X match winners for the X Title, plus the winners of the ladder match against either 3LK or Team Canada, as well as a couple of others.

I figure I'll do 10 matches for every PPV, and then maybe 6 for each Impact.

Thoughts?

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-10-2004, 06:50 PM
not a bad idea, go for it

Evil Vito
09-10-2004, 08:48 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Looks great.</font>

loopydate
09-10-2004, 09:09 PM
If I were to put up videos on my site, would anyone click them? I figure I'll at least post pictures of the pre-match screen, but I'll record the entirety of the matches if anyone wants them.

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-10-2004, 11:13 PM
I'd watch them, and the new Superstar of the Day is if anyone wants to see it

Mike the Metal Ed
09-11-2004, 03:52 PM
A while ago I had the idea to make my last match on HCTP a tournament final, following a 64-man tournament to decide the Undisputed HCTP champion.

I will post each match result on here, and will also upload videos of the matches for people to download or stream if they wish.

To stop the big guys from automatically running away with it, the weaker wrestler will get a free Smackdown move for every 5 OVR points they are below.

Every male wrestler including legends will take part, as well as 7 CAWs to be decided by you guys (one per poster) and matches decided by a random drawing.

The tournament will start on 16th October, and the final will be on 1st November, the day before Smackdown vs Raw is released in North America.

I will do 4 matches a day, so the schedule looks like this:

16th October: First Round
24th October: Second Round
28th October: Third Round
30th October: Quarter Finals
31st October: Semi Finals
1st November Final

Now, I need you guys to give me CAW wrestlers (real wrestlers please, can be from any promotion from the 90s to today) to put in the tournament. (CAWs will have their attributes improved using Action Replay to be realistic.)

1. Bret Hart
2. Eugene
3. Mr. Perfect
4. "Macho Man" Randy Savage
5. Owen Hart
6. Hulk Hogan
7. "The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith

Hope you enjoy the tournament as much as I will.

I'm not the best at phrasing and explaining things, so if you need anything clearing up, feel free to ask.

Jonster
09-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Bret Hart. :shifty:

Evil Vito
09-11-2004, 05:45 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Eugene</font>

MVP
09-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Mr. Perfect

loopydate
09-11-2004, 06:30 PM
HKUK, I'd suggest Randy Savage for the tournament.

As for my TNA thing, I'm finally finished! I just finished playing through season as Petey Williams, and now he's all set.

Tonight, I'm going to play through Season a bit to get all the titles off of the TNA guys so they're not coming to the ring with titles they haven't "earned."

Tomorrow, I'll run the matches and record them, then do any video editing that's necessary (removing load screens or whatever). If possible, I'll have Victory Road posted tomorrow night. More likely, though, the results will be up on Monday. I'll upload the videos to my GeoCities account (assuming I still have it, since I haven't used it in a couple of months), and link them here.

I'm really looking forward to getting started on this, and I can't wait to see how HardKore UK's tournament turns out.

-EDIT-

The main page of my site is set up for Victory Road, although no results have been posted yet.

Azriel
09-12-2004, 12:18 AM
Owen Hart

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Hulk Hogan

loopydate
09-12-2004, 02:09 PM
There's been a slight change of plans as far as my TNA sim goes.

The videos turned out to be impractical, so instead I'm going to just post screenshots of the pre-match screen, then text commentary for each match.

I've gone through the first three matches, and there's already been one huge surprise. I should have the rest of the matches simulated by the end of the day today, which gives me tonight to do the write-ups, and I should have them up sometime tomorrow afternooon/evening.

Champion of Europa
09-12-2004, 02:26 PM
I'm really digging this idea, so I think until I get SvR (on Christmas) I will do HCTP PPVs. No buildup, just matches I'd like to see.

Then I will continue everything from HCTP on SvR, after a brief hiatus to unlock everything. I need to make more CAWs though, so I'm gonna print some formulas out.

loopydate
09-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Holy fuck!

I was so worried about what I was going to do for storylines, but I just had one write itself. I've finished simming all of the matches, and there are some enormous surprises. Can't wait to get the write-ups done so I can post them and start gearing toward the first Impact.

loopydate
09-13-2004, 02:41 PM
Victory Road results are up on <a href="http://www.geocities.com/loopydate">my site</a>.

Loose Cannon
09-13-2004, 02:48 PM
Wait, what game is that loopy? Chris Sabin new Champ :D Abyss looks really really good. I think he's perfect.

loopydate
09-13-2004, 02:49 PM
Wait, what game is that loopy?
Here Comes The Pain.

Loose Cannon
09-13-2004, 02:49 PM
You can do Gaunlet for the Gold?

loopydate
09-13-2004, 02:50 PM
You can do Gaunlet for the Gold?
It's a Royal Rumble. I edited the screenshot in PhotoShop.

loopydate
09-13-2004, 02:52 PM
Abyss looks really really good. I think he's perfect.
Abyss is probably my favorite CAW. I like Sabu a lot, too, but it's hard to make the scars not look cartoony.

Loose Cannon
09-13-2004, 02:53 PM
Oh :D I was like "WTF? That's not in my game." haha. Very Nice PPV. I didn't read the whole thing yet, but Jarrett losing :D

Disturbed316
09-13-2004, 02:55 PM
lol nice one loopy

Mike the Metal Ed
09-13-2004, 03:56 PM
I still need one more wrestler for my tournament.

loopydate
09-13-2004, 03:58 PM
How about Jake Roberts?

loopydate
09-13-2004, 04:37 PM
On The Next Impact

Jerry Lynn vs. Chris Sabin vs. Michael Shane for the vacant X-Division Title!

The Naturals defend the World Tag Team Titles against the 3 Live Kru!

Johnny Swinger hopes to prove that his pinfall victory in the hardcore fourway match wasn't a fluke as he takes on the man he beat, Raven!

James Storm will go one-on-one with Christopher Daniels!

Abyss hopes to continue his dominant ways against the "Original Playa From The Himalayas" Sonjay Dutt!

Plus, a blockbuster announcement regarding Chris Sabin and the World Heavyweight Title!

===

Can I hype, or what? ;)

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-13-2004, 04:57 PM
how about British Bulldog Hardkore UK?

Evil Vito
09-13-2004, 04:57 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm loving the TNA thing, loopy.</font>

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-13-2004, 04:59 PM
me too, it was very good

Mike the Metal Ed
09-13-2004, 05:47 PM
How about Jake Roberts?

One per poster, sorry. :(

Savio
09-13-2004, 06:59 PM
People hated when I did wrestle mania.:(

loopydate
09-13-2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks to everyone who likes the TNA thing. Sorry, HKUK, I forgot about the one-per-poster rule.

Tornado
09-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Put Bulldog in the 7th spot...

Evil Vito
09-13-2004, 11:50 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I did the first 3 matches of the Raw exclusive Armageddon PPV since I was bored, it's based off of the Survivor Series PPV:

<b><u>Rhyno vs. Tajiri</u></b>
This match is stemming from Rhyno not helping Tajiri at Survivor Series (turning Rhyno heel in the process). Rhyno totally dominated proceedings from the get-go, eventually pinning Tajiri after a hard spinebuster slam.

<b><u>WWE Women’s Title: Trish Stratus vs. Victoria (C)</u></b>
This is a re-match from Survivor Series, only without the bra & panties stipulation. Once again, we saw another back-and-forth contest with both women kicking out of each other’s specials. Victoria looked to have it won after a second Widow’s peak, but Trish kicked Victoria away when she tried to pin. Trish hit a suplex with a bridge out of nowhere and picked up the pinfall, winning back the title that she lost just a month ago.

<b><u>Evolution (Triple H and Batista) vs. Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels</b></u>
After Survivor Series, everybody thought Evolution was done. But in actuality, it was far from down. Now under the leadership of Ric Flair, Evolution have been on a roll, and two of their main oppositions have been Benoit and HBK. Benoit and HBK started off by isolating Batista until HHH got tagged in. HHH dominated on HBK until he got the hot tag with Benoit. HHH instantly rushed to the other corner and tagged in Batista. But it wasn’t a smart move as Benoit locked him in the Crossface in mid ring. Batista tapped, giving Michaels and Benoit the victory.

I've got more matches to do, they are as follows:

Single Elimination Gauntlet for #1 Contendership to IC Title at the Royal Rumble: Steven Richards, Test, Val Venis, Rodney Mack, Shelton Benjamin, and Matt Hardy

Tag Titles: William Regal and Eugene vs. The Hurricane and Rosey (C)

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match: Christian vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane (C)

World Heavyweight Title: Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair (C)

I'll do those matches when I'm not so busy.</font>

Shaggy
09-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Good job Loopy. You sorta like your own GM now.

Evil Vito
09-14-2004, 10:11 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I had the time to do the #1 IC Title Contender Gauntlet for Armageddon:

<b><u>Single Elimination Gauntlet – Winner Gets An Intercontinental Title shot at the Royal Rumble: Shelton Benjamin vs. Matt Hardy vs. Test vs. Val Venis vs. vs. Rodney Mack vs. Steven Richards</u>

Match One: Steven Richards vs. Val Venis</b>
Because of the random draw, these two men had the highest mountain to climb: as they’d have to win 5 back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back matches to become #1 Contender. Stevie totally destroys Val in the early goings. However, Val manages to kick out of the Stevie-T and begin the token face comeback. Val decimates Stevie to the point where Val wins after a measly Russian Leg Sweep to advance to Match Two.

<b>Match Two: Val Venis vs. Shelton Benjamin</b>
Benjamin came out after drawing the #3 slot, hoping to capitalize on the winded Venis. Oddly, it was not to be. Benjamin got in only about half the offense that Val got in, leading up to Val getting the win after another measly move, this time a plain DDT.

<b>Match Three: Val Venis vs. Test</b>
Val was very much exhausted after two matches, and the look on his face when Test came out as #4 was priceless. Test completely demolished Val from the get-go with his power moves. Val however fired back with offense. It got to the point where both men were equally injured and both had specials. Test wasted his by failing to connect with the Big Boot. Val took the opportunity to knock Test down, drag him to the ropes, and deliver the Money Shot to get yet another win and advance to Match Four.

<b>Match Four: Val Venis vs. Rodney Mack</b>
There was almost nothing left of Val Venis at this point, and Rodney Mack coming out at #5 sure didn’t help matters. Val and Rodney battled evenly the entire match, to the point where both had specials. Val showed his determination by not even submitting to the Black Out. They fought some more before Val was able to score the Money Shot and move to an IMPRESSIVE 4 straight, leaving just one more match keeping him from an Intercontinental Title shot at the Rumble.

<b>Final Match: Val Venis vs. Matt Hardy</b>
Val is nearly dead on his feet before Matt Hardy even enters. Once he does (along with a Matt Fact advertising the fact that he scored 1330 on his SATs), the match gets underway. We see another even match (which is surprising considering Val’s exhausted-ness). Matt Hardy eventually hits a flashback on Val from out of nowhere, busting Val’s head wide open. That is enough for Hardy to pick up the victory and earn a title shot at Royal Rumble. Although, after that performance, don’t be surprised to see Venis become a perennial contender for ANY title.</font>

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-14-2004, 10:47 PM
thats a nice set of matchs Vito, can't wait for your next one if do some more

Azriel
09-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Wow, Val lasted for a while. Good stuff Vito and loopy.

Evil Vito
09-16-2004, 09:07 PM
<font color=goldenrod><b><u>WWE World Tag Team Titles: William Regal and Eugene vs. The Hurricane and Rosey (C)</u></b>
Both teams respect each other, but when gold is on the line, you gotta do what you gotta do to win it. The match started with domination from Eugene and Regal, but as the match went on, things got more even. Everyone hit their finishing moves at different points throughout the match, but in the end it was Eugene and Regal that prevailed when Eugene made Hurricane tap out to the Crossface. Eugene and William Regal are the new World Tag Team Champions. Hurricane and Rosey congratulated them after the match.

<b><u>WWE Intercontinental Title – TLC Match: Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. Edge vs. Kane (C)</u></b>
This match was certainly shorter than previously anticipated. Everyone brawls and high spots occur within the short time period. However, in a shocking turn of events, Christian manages to pull the title down and get the victory in less than five minutes. Therefore it’s set that Christian will be defending the Intercontinental Title against Matt Hardy at the Royal Rumble.

<b><u>WWE World Heavyweight Title – Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair (C)</u></b>
After shockingly winning the World Heavyweight Title for the 17th time at Survivor Series, Ric Flair had it all going for him. Not only did he have the gold, but he took over the Evolution stable. Unfortunately for him, the whole time he had Randy Orton coming down his throat. Orton was granted this re-match because of the re-match clause in his contract.

Both guys start out very evenly, constantly reversing each other’s punches. This continued until Flair managed to take the advantage and hit a back body drop. Flair continued to work over Orton with a side headlock and some more punches until Orton started to fire back with some right hands of his own. Flair tries the first cover of the match but Orton kicks out easily at 1. The match continues with this back and forth pace for a very long time until both guys are really winded. Eventually Flair managed to lock on the Figure 4 Leg Lock. Orton didn’t tap, but the pain was so strong that it kept him down for Flair to pick up the pinfall victory and retain the World Heavyweight Title.</font>

Shaggy
09-17-2004, 03:03 PM
WOOOOO Thats right...Nature Boy is Still the Champ

Champion of Europa
09-18-2004, 02:37 PM
I've figured out that if I wait for me to make the CAWs, I'll never get around to doing this. I've only made one CAW thus far, and others will make appearances later.

Here is the card for my first PPV, Wrestlemania.

Cruiserweight Title Match: Rey Mysterio vs. Tajiri vs. Jonathan Coachman vs. Jeff Hardy

IC Title 8 Man Gauntlet: Rhyno vs. Edge

Randy Orton vs. Batista

Rob Van Dam vs. Kane

Chris Jericho vs. Goldberg

Tag Team Title Battle Royale: Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Jonathan Coachman, Tajiri, Rhyno, Matt Hardy, The Rock, Test, Kane, Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Edge, Christian, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Rikishi, Sean O'Haire, Ric Flair, Batista, Old School Undertaker, Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Bubba Ray Dudley, Devon Dudley, Spike Dudley, Booker T, John Cena.

The two remaining competitors will be the Tag Team Champions.

World Heavyweight Title Number 1 Contenders Match. The winner will face the Champion at Backlash: Edge vs. Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Batista

Women's Title Cage Match: Victoria vs. Trish Stratus

World Heavyweight Title Battle Royale: Brock Lesnar, Jeff Hardy, Jonathan Coachman, Tajiri, Rhyno, Matt Hardy, The Rock, Test, Kane, Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Edge, Christian, Scott Steiner, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Rikishi, Sean O'Haire, Ric Flair, Batista, Old School Undertaker, Goldberg, Roddy Piper, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Bubba Ray Dudley, Devon Dudley, Chris Jericho, Booker T, John Cena.

The remaining 6 competitors will compete in an Elimination Chamber match to determine the World Heavyweight Champion.

Evil Vito
09-18-2004, 03:04 PM
<font color=goldenrod>That's a pretty good card CoE, although I should point out that you have Edge in two IC Title Gauntlet Matches, you should put Goldberg or somebody in there.

Also, put Chris Jericho in the World Heavyweight Title Battle Royal.</font> :(

Evil Vito
09-18-2004, 03:42 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I've got everything planned out for the Royal Rumble, but don't expect it for a while as I'm going to be really busy during the weekend and possibly all week.

A major storyline to kick off the new year is that Vince McMahon appointed Kevin Busch as the new GM of SmackDown! and announced that the GMs of both shows can try to steal away talent from the other brand.</font> :shifty:

<font color=red><b><u>RAW BRAND MATCHES</u>

WWE Intercontinental Title: Matt Hardy vs. Christian (C)</b>
I'm sure you all know the backdrop behind this one. Hardy won the #1 Contender's Gauntlet and Christian won the belt. They've feuded since then. Simple enough.

<b>WWE World Heavyweight Title - Cage Match: Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair (C)</b>
The hatred between these two men has finally reached a boiling point - the point where they can no longer face each other in the same ring without it ending in a double countout. So Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff found the solution: a cage match where only one man can escape. And that one man will end up as the World Heavyweight Champion. Orton needs to be at the top of his game for this match, because Ric Flair himself said that if he doesn't win this one, it could be the last time he gets a chance at the gold for a LONG time.</font>

<font color=blue><b><u>SMACKDOWN BRAND MATCHES</u>

Royal Rumble Qualifying Match: Big Show vs. The Undertaker</b>
This match should be a battle for the ages as the two will face each other to ultimately decide who the best big man on Smackdown is. Sure, while one could argue that Mordecai is better than both of them, he already secured a slot in the night's main event. This is the match that will start off the show, and the winner will receive a slot in the Royal Rumble Match.

<b>WWE Cruiserweight Title: Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio (C)</b>
This match should definately be a high octane bout with high flying moves left and right as two of the finest lucha libre wrestlers in the world will go head-to-head with the Cruiserweight Title on the line. It should definately be one to keep your eyes on.

<b>WWE Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. JBL (C)</b>
JBL finds Rob Van Dam to be a disgrace to World Wrestling Entertainment and all of America because of the fact that he normally shows up majorly stoned. This doesn't change the fact that he is a tremendous competitor, however, and as a result RVD has been gunning after JBL and his belt for the better part of a month and a half. It should be a great contest.</font>

--------------

<font color=goldenrod>ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH PARTICIPANT LIST COMING UP NEXT</font>

loopydate
09-18-2004, 03:43 PM
The first edition of Impact is up on my site. These damned storylines are writing themselves!

Evil Vito
09-18-2004, 04:32 PM
<font color=goldenrod><b><u>THE 2005 ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH</u></b>
30 Men. 1 Prize. Highly regarded as the most exciting match in wrestling, the Royal Rumble is an every-man-for-himself contest where the winner gets to face the World Champion of his brand at WrestleMania 21 in the main event. Here is a list of the participants involved.</font>

<font color=red>Batista: Batista has only been in one Royal Rumble before, and in it he lasted to the Final 4. We'll see if this big and tough Evolution member can last the whole way through this time or if he'll fall by the wayside like 28 others will.</font>

<font color=blue>Booker T: The current reigning United States Champion is looking to earn a shot at the WWE Title at WrestleMania so he can become a dual champion. He's certainly bounced back when it comes to Rumble appearances. He went from being eliminated in 30 seconds in 2002 (despite drawing #30) to having decent outings in 2003 and 2004. Booker T certainly has what it takes to pull out a victory, we'll just see if he actually does.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Despite being a veteran of the mat wars, Bubba could be at a tremendous disadvantage. Despite being in the WWE since late 1999, Bubba, along with his brother D-Von, have yet to compete in a Royal Rumble match. One has to wonder if the inexperience will show for one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions.

Charlie Haas: Haas is a tremendous athlete, and that will help him in his trek to win the Rumble. He lasted past the #30 last year, and almost did in 2003. Much like Chris Jericho, he has gotten closer to winning every year, and this could be the year he takes it.</font>

<font color=red>Chris Benoit: The Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit made his first ever appearance in a Royal Rumble last year, and ended up winning it after lasting through all the way from #1. This year, not being forced into #1, Chris Benoit looks to be a heavy favorite. If he pulls out the victory, he will become only the 4th man in history to win at least 2 Rumbles (joining Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, and Stone Cold Steve Austin). Can Benoit pull it out? We'll just have to wait and see.

Chris Jericho: The highlight of the night, the Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla, Chris Jericho is one of the best that Raw has to offer. He's plugged himself as a favorite on his weekly interview segment, the Highlite Reel, and with good reason. In Jericho's Royal Rumble appearance last year, he ended up lasting until the final 4 before being eliminated by the Big Show. He's gotten closer and closer to victory in every Rumble he's entered, and 2005 may be his year.</red>

<font color=blue>D-Von Dudley: See Bubba Ray Dudley. All the same applies to D-Von.

Eddie Guerrero: There is nothing that Eddie would love more than to get another shot at the WWE Title, and the window is certainly open for that possibility should he win the Rumble. He's one of the most gifted athletes in the company, and could very well walk away with the victory when it's all said and done.</font>

<font color=red>Edge: You think you know him, huh? Well if you don't think he's got a chance at winning this Rumble, then you clearly don't really know him at all. Edge has made 3 apperances in the Royal Rumble match, so he knows what to expect going in, and he definately has the chance to come out victorious in the 2005 January classic.

Eugene: Eugene is a special one indeed. In less than a year in the WWE, Eugene was featured in a main event caliber feud with Triple H and currently holds the World Tag Team Titles with his partner and mentor, William Regal. We'll see if he's got what it takes to come out on top in his Royal Rumble debut.</font>

<font color=blue>John Cena: The hip-hopping John Cena had a tremendous showing the past two years, and is looking to prove the phrase "third time's the charm". He may not be the biggest, but he is strong and knows how to stay on the mat throughout a match. He is undoubtedly the future of this business, and for all we know, with a Rumble victory here, the future could be now.</font>

<font color=red>Kane: Kane is certainly one of the more experienced men in this match when it comes to Royal Rumbles, as he's been every Rumble since 1999. He holds the record for most eliminations in a single Rumble (11 in 2001) and he's hoping to make this his year. It would be wise to not get in Kane's way during this match.</font>

<font color=blue>Kurt Angle: The one thing that the former Olympic Gold Medalist has yet to accomplish in his WWE career is to win the Royal Rumble Match. He was thwarted in his previous two attempts in 2002 and 2004, lasting to at least the Final 3 on both occassions. Angle's in the best shape of his life, and should be considered a favorite to win it.

Luther Reigns: With the exception of Kurt Angle, everybody will more than likely be gunning for Luther right from the get-go. He's brutally strong and in great shape, both qualities that are very helpful when it comes to winning Royal Rumbles. The only thing stopping him is the lack of experience. Not only has he been in the company for less than a year, but he's only 1 of 4 men participating in the Rumble for the first time.

Mordecai: ...Another such man would be Mordecai. This man has been on a rage since his debut in mid-2004, including nearly capturing the WWE Title at Survivor Series. He has to be considered a heavy favorite to win, as he looks to toss 29 "sinners" over the top to the floor in his quest for the WWE Championship.

Rene Dupree: At the very young age of 21, Dupree will already be making his second Royal Rumble appearance. He's got the talent to win this thing, he just has to make sure to keep his ego in check. During last year's Rumble, Dupree came in and got a great elimination on Matt Hardy, but then proceeded to do the French Tickler and it caused his elimination as Rikishi kicked him over the top. If Dupree can just focus on the task at hand, he could easily win.</font>

<font color=red>Rhyno: The man beast Rhyno is looking to Gore the living hell out of 29 other men, and don't be surprised if he manages to do it. Rhyno could be considered one of the tougher men that's going to be in this Rumble, so don't count him out of it at any time.</font>

<font color=blue>Rico: Rico is certainly a bizarre one. But that may not necessarily be a bad thing. Rico could use his sometimes disturbing antics to spook his way to a victory. Some wrestlers may be afraid to make contact with Rico for fear that they will be "violated" and Rico could take the chance to eliminate them from the match.</blue>

<font color=red>Rosey: Rosey in the main event of WresleMania may seem hard to fathom, but when you take a look at the size of the guy, that vision may not be that hard to become a reality. Keep in mind, in order for him to be eliminated, somene's actually gonna have to lift his near 400 lb. frame over the top rope and to the floor. We'll see if it can be done or if Rosey will reign supreme.

Shawn Michaels: He's already won 2 of these throughout his illustrious career, and doubtless he'll be hoping to make it 3. Whether or not he can pull it off is anybody's guess, but if he does, the current World Heavyweight Champion should be looking out for some Sweet Chin Music in his near future. Should Michaels win, he'll become the second man in history (along with Stone Cold Steve Austin) to win 3 Royal Rumbles.

Shelton Benjamin: Ain't no stoppin' him, noooooooooooo! Though he had a very poor performance in last year's Rumble, Shelton may get better luck this year. He's one of the greatest natural athletes on Raw and in World Wrestling Entertainment, and we'll see if this match will truly be all about the Benjamins.

Tajiri: Tajiri likes to kick - and kick HARD. That's what the other 29 men need to look out for. If Tajiri gets you with his Buzzsaw kick - you could easily be knocked out and easy prey for getting thrown over the top. The one thing Tajiri needs to look out for is he needs to try and resist going for the Tarantula - as more often than not it leads to him being eliminated.

The Hurricane: Hurricane is certainly one of the smaller men in this match-up, but if he's as great a super hero as he claims to be, we could see one of the greatest upsets in wrestling history come Rumble time. Also, it doesn't hurt that his near 400 lb. sidekick Rosey will also be in the contest.

Triple H: The Cerebral Assasin already has multiple World Heavyweight Titles and one Royal Rumble victory under his belt, and he's hoping to add on to that list of accomplishments here. We'll see if he really is that damn good.</font>

<font color=blue>Ultimo Dragon: Many consider him a longshot because of his size, but they must neglect to remember that at one time, Ultimo held 10 titles at once. Being able to defend 10 titles at the same time on a consistent basis shows that he's got the stamina to outlast everybody else. Who knows? He could win it.</font>

<font color=red>Val Venis: At first glance, Val Venis may seem to be a major underdog. However, anyone who saw his amazing performance during the Armageddon gauntlet knows that he's certainly got what it takes to win and move on to the main event of WrestleMania.

William Regal: A seasoned and crafty veteran and current World Tag Team Champion, William Regal knows how to navigate his way around the squared circle and how to keep away from the ropes. Ironically, this will only be Regal's 2nd appearance in a Royal Rumble, and he's looking to avoid the mistakes that he may have made in his first one, the 2001 Rumble.</font>

<font color=blue>The winner of The Undertaker/Big Show match will also be involved.

Also, on the Smackdown side, GM Kevin Busch has apparently signed a former Raw competitor in the Free Agent market, and has also stolen a Raw worker away and has convinced him to return to being a full-time worker. Who these two are are anybody's guess, but we do know that they will both be mystery entrants in the Royal Rumble Match.</font>

loopydate
09-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Good-looking cards, CoE and Vito.

I look forward to seeing what happens.

Champion of Europa
09-18-2004, 05:18 PM
<font color=goldenrod>That's a pretty good card CoE, although I should point out that you have Edge in two IC Title Gauntlet Matches, you should put Goldberg or somebody in there.

Also, put Chris Jericho in the World Heavyweight Title Battle Royal.</font> :(

Yeah, I had better change that stuff. :(

Evil Vito
09-18-2004, 08:24 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Added the Smackdown participants to the Royal Rumble participants list.</font>

Evil Vito
09-20-2004, 12:38 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Turns out I had time to do the Rumble. I even wrote up the Rumble match for you guys - be prepared for some surprises - damn I'm still shocked.

<b><u>Royal Rumble Qualifying Match – Big Show vs. The Undertaker</u></b>
What better way to open the show the show than with two big Smackdown superstars battling it out to see who will get a slot in the main event and who will fall by the wayside. Big Show got the first shot in, but his momentum didn’t last long before Undertaker started kicking his ass. Big Show eventually regained the advantage, but Undertaker eerily sat up after every move. The ref got bumped, and while he was down a freakishly large, tan, blond, curly-haired, and overly tattooed (had large tattoos on his back, chest, and face) came in from the crowd and delivered a devastating maneuver to Undertaker before fleeing. Big Show looked shocked, but took advantage and hit the Final Cut to put a dot on the exclamation point and got the victory and the last available slot in the Rumble. Despite being winded, he still has to be considered a favorite because of his size.

<b><u>WWE Cruiserweight Title: Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio (C)</u></b>
As expected, this match was so quick that if you blinked you likely missed something. Chavo tried to slow Rey down by using his technical awareness, and to some degree it worked unless Rey managed to get out off it with his quickness. Towards the end, both men looked like they could pull off their specials at any given moment. It was Rey that prevailed when he hit the 6-19 and then the West Coast Pop out of nowhere to retain his Cruiserweight Title.

<b><u>WWE Intercontinental Title: Matt Hardy vs. Christian (C)</u></b>
Matt Fact: Matt hates cold weather.

It was all Christian from the get-go, but eventually Hardy managed to even things up a bit. Christian was certainly surprised when Matt mustered up the energy to kick out of the Unprettier. Christian then had to resort to using even dirty trick in the book, including kicking Matt square in the balls when the ref wasn’t looking. Christian almost won the match with that, but Matt kicked out and hit a Twist of Fate out of NOWHERE to score the win and the Intercontinental Title.

<b><u>WWE Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. JBL (C)</u></b>
Both men try to get the best of each other in the early going, JBL by using his strength and RVD by using his fancy footwork to keep JBL grounded. The battle goes on for quite awhile with no one getting a decisive advantage. At the end, JBL just barely misses a Clothesline From Hell, and RVD took advantage by whipping JBL into the turnbuckle. RVD knocked JBL onto the mat and scaled the turnbuckle. He nailed JBL with the 5-Star Frog Splash. 3 seconds later and Rob Van Dam was declared the new World Wrestling Entertainment Champion!

<b><u>WWE World Heavyweight Title – Cage Match: Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair (C)</u></b>
General Manager Eric Bischoff has stated that this will be Orton’s LAST chance at getting the championship back in a long, LONG time should he fail to win it here. Orton’s chances weren’t looking particularly good because earlier in the show on a backstage segment Flair’s Evolution buddies Batista and Triple H assaulted Orton.

The second the bell rang, Flair was trying to get out of the cage. Orton would have none of that, of course. From there Orton began to make Flair pay for the earlier planned assault, by hitting Flair with moves like his special backbreaker. Flair started hitting some offense of his own until both men had specials. Flair locked Orton in the Figure Four Leglock late in the match. Since the only way to win was to escape the cage, Orton obviously didn’t tap out, but he was still weakened after Flair released the hold, enough so that Flair managed to climb out to retain the World Heavyweight Title.</font>

Evil Vito
09-20-2004, 12:39 AM
<font color=goldenrod><b><u>The 2005 Royal Rumble Match</b></u>

Howard Finkel explains the rules to the crowd, before stating that it was time to find out who drew number 1……

<I>“Medal” starts up, signaling the entrance of Smackdown’s Olympic Gold Medalist and one of the favorites to win it all, Kurt Angle. Kurt obviously is a bit pissed because of his order of entry, but he’s set nevertheless.</I>

FINK: And now, let’s find out who drew #2……

<I>Some very familiar music starts up, and out from behind the curtain comes one of the more popular faces on Raw and one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Eugene. Eugene looks overly excited to be entry #2, but hey, he’s special like that. He gets in the ring and then the match begins.</I>

Eugene and Angle go at it hard, neither man getting the decisive advantage in the early goings, until the end of the interval when Eugene managed to hit Angle with the Retardoplex. The timer ticks down.

<I>“BREAK THE WALLS DOOOOOOWN!!!!!!!!”</I>

Another possible favorite, Chris Jericho, gets entry #3. Jericho gets in the ring and he and Eugene take it to Angle to the delight of the crowd. Jericho beats down Angle in one corner as Eugene waves to the crowd as the timer once again ticks down.

<I>“STAND BACK, THERE’S A HURRICANE COMIN’ THROUGH!!!!!”</I>

Major underdog The Hurricane gets #4. He gets in the ring and he and Eugene immediately charge to the corner where Jericho and Angle are located, and shockingly, Jericho manages to dump Angle out for the surprise first elimination.

<b>Elimination #1: Kurt Angle by Chris Jericho (1)</b>

Jericho goes after Eugene while Hurricane bides his time, getting in some shots where needed. The timer ticks down for the firth entry.

<I>“AIN’T NO STOPPIN’ ME, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”</I>

Shelton Benjamin comes out as #5, as well as being the 4th Raw entry in a row. As he runs down to the ring, a near miracle occurs as The Hurricane eliminates CHRIS JERICHO, to the dismay of the crowd.

<b>Elimination #2: Chris Jericho by The Hurricane (1)</b>

The Hurricane fights Eugene, this time letting Shelton be the one biding his time. Until the end of the interval where Shelton gets involved and starts to attack Eugene as well. The timer ticks down for #6.

Some bodies definitely are gonna roll, as Mordecai from Smackdown is #6. Shelton gets to fighting The Hurricane, leaving Eugene the misfortune of having to face off with Mordecai. Shelton plants Hurricane with a super kick on one side of the ring whilst Mordecai hits Eugene with a Spiral Bomb on the other. The timer starts up again for #7.

<I>“GET UP GET UP GET UUUUUPPPPPP”</I>

“Bombshell” starts up and the explosions go off for the entry of one half of the WWE Tag team Champions, Bubba Ray Dudley as #7. Shelton and Hurricane fight in one corner as Bubba tries to go after Eugene. Eugene gets the best of him, however, and ends up eliminating Bubba as the timer went down.

<b>Elimination #3: Bubba Ray Dudley by Eugene (1)</b>

<I>“EVOLUTION”</I>

#8 is none other than “The Game” Triple H. Eugene, Shelton, and Mordecai all fight amongst each other as Shelton goes after HHH right off the bat and gets a Pedigree for his troubles. Eugene manages to dump Hurricane out of the match as the timer is ticking.

<b>Elimination #4: The Hurricane by Eugene (2)</b>

<I>“OHHHHH, OHHHH, SHAWN!”</I>

“The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels struts down to the ring at #9 to a massive ovation from the crowd. Mordecai demolishes Eugene (including giving him another Spiral Bomb) and Shelton/HHH continue to do battle, so Shawn just plays it cool and relaxes in the corner for most of the interval until #10 is ready to enter.

<I>“WEEEEELLLLLLLL, WELL IT’S THE BIG SHOW!”</I>

#10 is the largest man in the match-up and one of the clear-cut favorites, The Big Show. He gets in the ring and a massive free-for-all ensues with everybody fighting whoever they can get their hands on. Michaels finally comes out of the corner and tries to attack a distracted Shelton Benjamin, only for Shelton to turn around and surprisingly eliminate him!

<b>Elimination #5: Shawn Michaels by Shelton Benjamin (1)</b>

Triple H and Shelton Benjamin decide to team up and double-team the massive Big Show. Meanwhile, Mordecai tries to hit another high impact move on Eugene only for Eugene to battle back and eventually eliminate him!

<b>Elimination #6: Mordecai by Eugene (3)</b>

Eugene runs over to HHH and knees him square in the head, leaving Shelton all alone and easy prey for Big Show to eliminate him.

<b>Elimination #7: Shelton Benjamin by The Big Show (1)</b>

The Rhino noise echoes throughout the arena, and Rhyno rushes out as #11. Rhyno gets into the ring and immediately tries to Gore Eugene, but Eugene sidesteps and then takes control. Triple H tries to single handedly eliminate The Big Show, but to no avail.

The fire explodes on the stage, which means only one thing: Kane is on his way to the ring as #12. He gets to the ring and shows his courage by going after the biggest man in the ring, The Big Show. Eugene, Triple H, and Rhyno all take turns hitting one another, as Kane shows his brute strength by delivering a MAJOR Chokeslam to the Big Show!

<I>“HELLO LADIES!”</I>

Dark-horse candidate Val Venis comes out at #13, and of course J.R. speculates on whether or not that will be a lucky number for him. Triple H hits a Pedigree on Rhyno, and Eugene manages to lock the monster Kane in a Crossface. This leaves Val to the Big Show, which is definitely not a good thing for him as Show chucks him out with ease, proving the #13 to be unlucky.

<b>Elimination #8: Val Venis by The Big Show (2)</b>

Eugene and Kane continue to do battle (with Eugene surprisingly doing better) as Rhyno gets to hit a Piledriver on Triple H. Unfortunately for him, Big Show needed another victim and so Rhyno was eliminated.

<b>Elimination #9: Rhyno by The Big Show (3)</b>

Kurt Angle’s assistant Luther Reigns gets #14. Surprisingly, he lasts an even shorter amount of time than Val Venis. He walked right into the hands of Kane and Kane proceeded to eliminate him with one throat thrust.

<b>Elimination #10: Luther Reigns by Kane (1)</b>

Ultimo Dragon gets #15, and someone in the front row that looks suspiciously like Funky Fly can be seen marking out. As he’s running to the ring, Big Show claims another victim by eliminating Triple H.

<b>Elimination #11: Triple H by The Big Show (4)</b>

Eugene and Kane go at it, and Ultimo goes right after the Big Show….AND MANAGES TO TAKE HIM OFF HIS FEET. Some unknown white fluid can be seen spewing into the sky from the front row. :shifty:

<I>“IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL”</I>

Those words get the crowd ON THEIR FEET. And sure enough, THE ROCK is #16, apparently as one of the mystery entrants that was stolen from Raw and becoming a full-time guy again. He goes after anyone he can get his hands on, until eventually we see Eugene get eliminated after a strong showing. He was eliminated by Ultimo Dragon (fans begin pulling out their umbrellas).

<b>Elimination #12: Eugene by Ultimo Dragon (1)</b>

Some familiar music hits up, and GOLDUST comes out as #17, apparently as the other mystery entrant signed by Smackdown. Goldust is BACK. Goldust amazingly hits a Curtain Call on Big Show, whilst Ultimo gives the Ultimo DDT to The Rock.

Charlie Haas is #18, and he immediately chucks Ultimo Dragon (security eject a certain someone who tries to rush the ring in a rage).

<b>Elimination #13: Ultimo Dragon by Charlie Haas (1)</b>

Goldust delivers the Shattered Dreams to Big Show on one end of the ring. On the other, The Rock cleans house, first eliminating Kane and then seconds later Charlie Haas.

<b>Elimination #14: Kane by The Rock (1)</b>

<b>Elimination #15: Charlie Haas by The Rock (2)</b>

William Regal, the other World Tag Team Champion, gets #19. He goes after Goldust while The Rock lays the smackdown on Big Show.

<I>“GET UP GET UP GET UUUUUPPPPPP”</I>

Once again, “Bombshell” plays and the explosions occur for the other half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, D-Von Dudley at #20. He gets his shots in wherever he can as Regal eliminates Goldust.

<b>Elimination #16: Goldust by William Regal (1)</b>

<I>“STAND BACK, THERE’S A HURRICANE COMIN’ THROUGH!!!!!”</I>

The big Super Hero In Training Rosey gets #21. Everybody goes after one another throughout the interval.

<I>“YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?”</I>

Edge gets #22 to a decent reaction from the crowd. He surprisingly doesn’t make as much of an impact as many people would’ve thought, as he is promptly eliminated by The Rock.

<b>Elimination #17: Edge by The Rock (3)</b>

The remaining 5 men in the ring continue fighting until…

<I>“EVOLUTION”</I>

The other Evolution member in the match, Batista, heads down to the ring as entrant #23. Much like the interval before, he doesn’t get to do much, as he is eliminated almost instantly, this time by William Regal.

<b>Elimination #18: Batista by William Regal (2)</b>

Everyone keeps fighting. Rosey hits his spinning special on D-Von. Everyone then decides to team up on the Big Show and Regal is the one to finally put him out.

<b>Elimination #19: The Big Show by William Regal (3)</b>

Last year’s winner, Chris Benoit, comes out as #24 to a tremendous ovation. He rushes to the ring as Regal makes yet another HUGE elimination, by eliminating the Great One himself, The Rock.

<b>Elimination #20: The Rock by William Regal (4)</b>

D-Von, Benoit, and Regal all work together to get Rosey out, and D-Von is the one that finally gets him out.

<b>Elimination #21: Rosey by D-Von Dudley (1)</b>

The two technicians, Benoit and Regal, work on D-Von and Regal manages to get him out.

<b>Elimination #22: D-Von Dudley by William Regal (5)</b>

“The Japanese Buzzsaw” Tajiri enters as #25. Regal and Benoit get back to teaming up, as they try to prevent Tajiri from doing any damaging kicks the whole interval.

<I>“SO, YOU THINK YOU’RE UNTOUCHABLE?”</I>

The Dr. of Thuganomics, John Cena, is #26. He goes after Regal while Benoit continues to work over Tajiri.

<I>“CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKA?”</I>

The United States Champion Booker T rushes out at #27 as one of his old rivals John Cena is eliminated by Regal on the way to the ring.

<b>Elimination #23: John Cena by William Regal (6)</b>

Booker gets into the ring and instantly tosses Regal over the ropes to the apron before elbowing him out after an excellent performance by Regal.

<b>Elimination #24: William Regal by Booker T (1)</b>

The 21-year-old Rene Dupree dances his way to the ring at #28. Dupree works over Booker as Benoit and Tajiri continue to try and eliminate each other.

<I>“YOOOOOOU LOOOOOOK SOOOOOOO – GOOD TO ME!”</I>

Rico gets a GREAT draw with #29. Rico gets in and kicks Booker square in the head to the crowd’s pleasure. Benoit manages to shove Tajiri over the top and to the floor.

<b>Elimination #25: Tajiri by Chris Benoit (1)</b>

Dupree, Benoit, Booker, and Rico continue to do battle as the timer ticks down to the final entry, and who else could it be?…..

“VIVA LA RAZA!!!!”

Eddie Guerrero sprints to the ring at #30 to a MASSIVE ovation. So that means out final suspects are Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Booker T, Rene Dupree, and Rico.

It’s pandemonium in the ring, with everyone hitting moves on each other, particularly Rico, who hits everyone with kicks, including one that sends Eddie Guerrero out of the match – what a HUGE shocker. :eek:

<b>Elimination #26: Eddie Guerrero by Rico (1)</b>

Down to the Final 4. Rico almost instantly works his magic again, by eliminating Chris Benoit in the same fashion. :eek: :eek:

<b>Elimination #27: Chris Benoit by Rico (2)</b>

Final 3. Booker T tosses Rene Dupree out and over.

<b>Elimination #28: Rene Dupree by Booker T (1)</b>

THE FINAL 2

Booker punches Rico and tries to toss him over, but Rico hangs on. Booker tries to whip Rico into the ropes, but Rico reverses and chases after him, Booker bounces off of the ropes and Rico kicks – SENDING BOOKER OVER THE TOP

RICO WINS THE 2005 ROYAL RUMBLE AND GETS TO HEADLINE WRESTLEMANIA 21</font>

Azriel
09-20-2004, 01:43 AM
Holy Shyt! Rico wins the Royal Rumble?! RVD wins the WWE title! Ric Flair is still champion?! That's good stuff right there.

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-20-2004, 12:14 PM
those were really entertaining, I enjoyed them

loopydate
09-20-2004, 02:42 PM
I need a towel...

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-27-2004, 11:45 AM
loopy, nice impact, it was very good

loopydate
09-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Thank you.

I've simmed the matches for the next one, and have started writing up the show. It will probably be up mid-week.

Dark-Slicer Diago
09-27-2004, 09:54 PM
great, can't wait to see it

El Santo
09-28-2004, 01:41 AM
Nice CAWs Loopy. In addition to Abyss, I like your Elix Skipper.

If you have room, I think you should try to make Shark Boy and D-Ray 3000. You know, for the squash matches. :)

loopydate
09-28-2004, 01:13 PM
That was supposed to be Pat Kenney and Johnny Swinger's job, but Swinger refuses to lay down.

Evil Vito
10-10-2004, 12:34 PM
<font color=goldenrod>BUMP

Gonna plan out some No Way Out stuff eventually, but I won't be able to actually do it for awhile because my PS2 is getting sent off to Sony on Monday because of Disc Read Errors. :(

-edit-

I wasted post 7,500 on THIS</font> :(

Disturbed316
10-10-2004, 03:53 PM
<font color=goldenrod>BUMP

Gonna plan out some No Way Out stuff eventually, but I won't be able to actually do it for awhile because my PS2 is getting sent off to Sony on Monday because of Disc Read Errors. :(

-edit-

I wasted post 7,500 on THIS</font> :(

My sisters boyfriend did that and got it back within a week.

loopydate
10-16-2004, 04:01 PM
I finally got around to the second edition of <a href="http://www.geocities.com/loopydate/impact2/impact2.html">Impact</a> on my site. Check it out!

Mike the Metal Ed
10-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Today's the day my tournament starts, and after a LOT of CAWing last night and today, we're ready to go.

Here are the first round brackets:

<center>A-Train v <s>Chris Benoit</s>
<s>Eddie Guerrero</s> v Sgt Slaughter
Rob Van Dam v <s>Hillbilly Jim</s>
<s>Goldust</s> v Edge
Charlie Haas v <s>Ultimo Dragon</s>
<s>Rodney Mack</s> v The Undertaker (OS)
Iron Sheik v <s>Tajiri</s>
<s>Roddy Piper</s> v Brock Lesnar
Kane v <s>Bubba Ray Dudley</s>
<s>Rey Mysterio</s> v Val Venis
<s>Randy Orton</s> v Shawn Michaels
<s>Ted DiBiase</s> v Undertaker
Vince McMahon v Mr. Perfect
D-Von Dudley v Booker T
Triple H v Test
The Big Show v The Rock
John Cena v Stevie Richards
Chavo Guerrero v Lance Storm
"Macho Man" Randy Savage v Nicolai Volkoff
Batista v Owen Hart
Rhyno v Hawk
Ric Flair v Animal
Hulk Hogan v Matt Hardy
Bret Hart v Goldberg
Sean O'Haire v Christian
George "The Animal" Steele v Kevin Nash
"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka v Chris Jericho
Scott Steiner v Rico
Kurt Angle v Eugene
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin v Rikishi
Shelton Benjamin v "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith
Eric Bischoff v The Hurricane</center>

Evil Vito
10-16-2004, 08:01 PM
<font color=goldenrod>May as well make some predictions

A-Train v Chris Benoit: Benoit
Eddie Guerrero v Sgt Slaughter: Slaughter
Rob Van Dam v Hillbilly Jim: RVD
Goldust v Edge: Edge
Charlie Haas v Ultimo Dragon: Ultimo Dragon
Rodney Mack v The Undertaker (OS): Taker
Iron Sheik v Tajiri: Iron Shiek
Roddy Piper v Brock Lesnar: Brock Lesnar
Kane v Bubba Ray Dudley: Kane
Rey Mysterio v Val Venis: Val
Randy Orton v Shawn Michaels: Shawn Michaels
Ted DiBiase v Undertaker: Ted
Vince McMahon v Mr. Perfect: Perfect
D-Von Dudley v Booker T: Booker
Triple H v Test: HHH
The Big Show v The Rock: Big Show
John Cena v Stevie Richards: Cena
Chavo Guerrero v Lance Storm: Lance
"Macho Man" Randy Savage v Nicolai Volkoff: Savage
Batista v Owen Hart: Owen
Rhyno v Hawk: Hawk
Ric Flair v Animal: Animal
Hulk Hogan v Matt Hardy: Hogan
Bret Hart v Goldberg: Goldberg
Sean O'Haire v Christian: O'Haire
George "The Animal" Steele v Kevin Nash: Nash
"Superfly" Jimmy Snuka v Chris Jericho: Jericho
Scott Steiner v Rico: Steiner
Kurt Angle v Eugene: Sadly, Angle :(
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin v Rikishi: Austin
Shelton Benjamin v "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith: Davey
Eric Bischoff v The Hurricane: Hurricane</font>

Mike the Metal Ed
10-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Today's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/ATrainvChrisBenoit_0001.JPG

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">A-Train wins via pinfall after a backbreaker in 7:58.</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/ATrainvChrisBenoit.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/GuerrerovSlaughter_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Sgt Slaughter wins via submission with the Camel Clutch in 6:15</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/EddieGuerrerovSgtSlaughter.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RobVanDamvHillbillyJim_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Rob Van Dam wins via Pinfall after the split legged moonsault in 4:12</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RobVanDamvHillbillyJim.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/GoldustvEdge_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Edge wins via pinfall with the Edgeucution in 6:49</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/GoldustvEdge.wmv

--EDIT-- Matches deleted.

Dark-Slicer Diago
10-17-2004, 07:42 AM
great stuff HardKore, can't wait for the rest

MVP
10-17-2004, 11:45 AM
You guys are doing a pretty good job with these sims.

Might start up a Smackdown 2 KYR tournament seeing as how I can Create PPV's on it.

Dark-Slicer Diago
10-17-2004, 12:29 PM
that would be great MVP

Mike the Metal Ed
10-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Today's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/CharlieHaasvUltimoDragon_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Charlie Haas wins via pinfall after a chestbreaker in 8:58.</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/CharlieHaasvUltimoDragon_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RodneyMackvTheUndertaker_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">The Undertaker wins via pinfall with the Chokeslam in 5:20</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RodneyMackvTheUndertaker_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/IronSheikvTajiri_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Iron Sheik wins via pinfall after a gutwrench suplex 3:02</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/IronSheikvTajiri_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RoddyPipervBrockLesnar_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Brock Lesnar wins via pinfall with the F5 in 5:02</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RoddyPipervBrockLesnar_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-18-2004, 07:03 PM
Today's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KanevBubbaRayDudley_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Kane wins via pinfall after a backbreaker in 4:31.</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KanevBubbaRayDudley_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/ReyMysteriovValVenis_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Val Venis wins via pinfall with a double underhook suplex in 9:00</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/ReyMysteriovValVenis_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RandyOrtonvShawnMichaels_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Shawn Michaels wins via pinfall after the Sweet Chin Music in 4:34</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RandyOrtonvShawnMichaels_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TedDiBiasevUndertaker_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Undertaker wins via pinfall after a Boston Crab in 7:28</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TedDiBiasevUndertaker_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Today's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/VinceMcMahonvMrPerfect_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Mr. Perfect wins via pinfall after a rolling package in 4:56.</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/VinceMcMahonvMrPerfect_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/DVonDudleyvBookerT_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Booker T wins via pinfall with the Bookend in 5:00</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/DVonDudleyvBookerT_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TripleHvTest_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Triple H wins via pinfall after the Pedigree in 2:15</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TripleHvTest_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/BigShowvTheRock_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">The Rock wins via submission with the Sharpshooter in 7:39</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/BigShowvTheRock_f.wmv

loopydate
10-19-2004, 07:34 PM
Awesome.

I love the dub job with Mister P's music.

Mike the Metal Ed
10-20-2004, 09:08 PM
Today's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/JohnCenavStevieRichards_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">John Cena wins via pinfall after the Spinning Out Powerbomb in 5:22.</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/JohnCenavStevieRichards_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/ChavoGuerrerovLanceStorm_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Chavo Guerrero wins via pinfall after a moonsault in 6:09</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/ChavoGuerrerovLanceStorm_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RandySavagevNicholaiVolkoff_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Randy Savage wins via pinfall after the Flying Elbow in 3:47</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RandySavagevNicholaiVolkoff_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/BatistavOwenHart_0001.jpg

Match result (highlight)
<font color="black">Batista wins via pinfall with the Batista Bomb in 5:19</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/BatistavOwenHart_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-21-2004, 09:54 PM
My host is back, so here are YESTERDAY's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RhynovHawk_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Hawk wins via pinfall with a press slam in 5:00</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RhynovHawk_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RicFlairvAnimal_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Animal wins via pinfall with a belly to back suplex in 6:36</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RicFlairvAnimal_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/HulkHoganvMattHardy_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Hulk Hogan wins via pinfall with a push in 3:45</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/HulkHoganvMattHardy_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/BretHartvGoldberg_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Bret Hart wins via pinfall after a swinging arm bar in 8:07</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/BretHartvGoldberg_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Here are today's matches:

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/SeanOHairevChristian_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Christian wins via pinfall after the Unprettier in 6:28</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/SeanOHairevChristian_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/GeorgeSteelevKevinNash_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kevin Nash wins via pinfall after the Jackknife Powerbomb in 3:58</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/GeorgeSteelevKevinNash_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/JimmySnukavChrisJericho_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Chris Jericho wins via pinfall after the Walls of Jericho in 3:56</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/JimmySnukavChrisJericho_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/ScottSteinervRico_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Scott Steiner wins via submission with the Steiner Recliner in 2:22</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/ScottSteinervRico_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-23-2004, 07:50 PM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KurtAnglevEugene_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kurt Angle wins via pinfall after the Ankle Lock in 5:21</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KurtAnglevEugene_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/SteveAustinvRikishi_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Steve Austin wins via pinfall after the Stone Cold Stunner in 4:46</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/SteveAustinvRikishi_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/SheltonBenjaminvDaveyBoySmith_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Davey Boy Smith wins via pinfall with the Running Powerslam in 6:32</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/SheltonBenjaminvDaveyBoySmith_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/EricBischoffvTheHurricane_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Hurricane wins via pinfall after the Hurricanrana in 4:11</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/EricBischoffvTheHurricane_f.wmv

Azriel
10-23-2004, 08:26 PM
great stuff Hardcore. I love your CAWs. Very well done.

V
10-23-2004, 10:08 PM
errr sorry if this is late, but loopy you know you can just get experience onto one CAW, and then copy him and then change the appearance on the copied verison so that they still have the attributes, but a different look right?

Mike the Metal Ed
10-24-2004, 06:16 PM
Round 2 Draw:
<center>
Booker T v Brock Lesnar
Steve Austin v Shawn Michaels
Scott Steiner v Chris Jericho
Kurt Angle v The Rock
Davey Boy Smith v John Cena
Undertaker v Charlie Haas
Edge v The Undertaker (OS)
Triple H v Christian
Animal v Iron Sheik
Rob Van Dam v Bret Hart
Hulk Hogan v Mr. Perfect
Kevin Nash v Randy Savage
The Hurricane v Val Venis
Hawk v Chavo Guerrero
Batista v Sgt Slaughter
A-Train v Kane</center>

Evil Vito
10-24-2004, 06:23 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Alright, I went 24-8 in predictions for Round 1. Now let's see how I do in Round 2:

Booker T v Brock Lesnar: Brock
Steve Austin v Shawn Michaels: Austin
Scott Steiner v Chris Jericho: Steiner :(
Kurt Angle v The Rock: Angle
Davey Boy Smith v John Cena: Davey
Undertaker v Charlie Haas: Undertaker :(
Edge v The Undertaker: The Undertaker
Triple H v Christian: HHH :(
Animal v Iron Sheik: Animal
Rob Van Dam v Bret Hart: Bret :(
Hulk Hogan v Mr. Perfect: Hogan :(
Kevin Nash v Randy Savage: Savage
The Hurricane v Val Venis: Val :(
Hawk v Chavo Guerrero: Hawk
Batista v Sgt Slaughter: Slaughter
A-Train v Kane: Kane</font>

Mike the Metal Ed
10-24-2004, 10:00 PM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/BookerTvBrockLesnar_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Brock Lesnar wins via submission with a Bearhug in 5:16</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/BookerTvBrockLesnar_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/SteveAustinvShawnMichaels_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Steve Austin wins via pinfall after the Stone Cold Stunner in 7:45</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/SteveAustinvShawnMichaels_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/ScottSteinervChrisJericho_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Chris Jericho wins via pinfall after the Walls of Jericho in 4:35</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/ScottSteinervChrisJericho_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KurtAnglevTheRock_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Rock wins via pinfall after the Rock Bottom in 9:53</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KurtAnglevTheRock_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-25-2004, 10:49 PM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/DaveyBoySmithvJohnCena_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Davey Boy Smih wins via pinfall after a Piledriver in 3:31</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/DaveyBoySmithvJohnCena_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/UndertakervCharlieHaas_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Undertaker wins via pinfall after the Tombstone Piledriver in 4:09</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/UndertakervCharlieHaas_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/EdgevTheUndertaker_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Undertaker wins via pinfall after the Pump Handle Slam in 6:15</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/EdgevTheUndertaker_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TripleHvChristian_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Triple H wins via pinfall after the Pedigree in 1:44</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TripleHvChristian_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-26-2004, 10:54 PM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/AnimalvIronSheik_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Animal wins via pinfall after a Belly to Back Suplex in 7:49</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/AnimalvIronSheik_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/RobVanDamvBretHart_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Rob Van Dam (cheers Vito) wins via pinfall after a Swinging Neckbomb in 6:59</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/RobVanDamvBretHart_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/HulkHoganvMrPerfect_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Mr. Perfect wins via pinfall after a Belly to Back Suplex in 5:18</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/HulkHoganvMrPerfect_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KevinNashvRandySavage_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kevin Nash wins via pinfall after the Jackknife Powebomb in 7:35</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KevinNashvRandySavage_f.wmv

Azriel
10-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Wow, some close ones there.

Mike the Metal Ed
10-28-2004, 12:52 AM

I'm having some sound cable issues, so some of the videos lose sound, I need to buy some new sound cables sometime.

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TheHurricanevValVenis_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Hurricane wins via pinfall after the HurraChokeslam in 5:05</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TheHurricanevValVenis_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/HawkvChavoGuerrero_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Hawk wins via pinfall after a Neckbreaker in 2:39</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/HawkvChavoGuerrero_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/BatistavSgtSlaughter_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Batista wins via pinfall with the Batista Bomb in 2:53</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/BatistavSgtSlaughter_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/ATrainvKane_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kane wins via pinfall with the Powebomb Pin in 3:05</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/ATrainvKane_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Round 3 Draw:
<center>
Undertaker v Batista
Davey Boy Smith v Hawk
The Hurricane v Mr. Perfect
The Rock v Iron Sheik
Kevin Nash v Triple H
Kane v Chris Jericho
Steve Austin v Rob Van Dam
Brock Lesnar v The Undertaker (OS)</center>

Evil Vito
10-28-2004, 10:44 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Undertaker v Batista: Taker
Davey Boy Smith v Hawk: Davey
The Hurricane v Mr. Perfect: Perfect
The Rock v Iron Sheik: Rock
Kevin Nash v Triple H: HHH
Kane v Chris Jericho: Kane
Steve Austin v Rob Van Dam: Austin
Brock Lesnar v The Undertaker (OS): Brock</font>

Mike the Metal Ed
10-28-2004, 10:52 PM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/UndertakervBatista_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Undertaker wins via pinfall after the Last Ride in 2:27</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/UndertakervBatista_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/DaveyBoySmithvHawk_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Hawk wins via pinfall after a Piledriver in 3:32</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/DaveyBoySmithvHawk_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TheHurricanevMrPerfect_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Mr. Perfect wins via pinfall with the Perfectplex in 3:08</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TheHurricanevMrPerfect_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TheRockvIronSheik_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Rockwins via pinfall after the People's Elbow in 4:51</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TheRockvIronSheik_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-30-2004, 12:54 AM

I'm having some sound cable issues, so some of the videos lose sound, I need to buy some new sound cables sometime.

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KevinNashvTripleH_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kevin Nash wins via pinfall after the Jackknife Powerbomb in 4:35</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KevinNashvTripleH_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KanevChrisJericho_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kane wins via pinfall after the Chokeslam in 2:40</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KanevChrisJericho_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/SteveAustinvRobVanDam_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Steve Austin wins via pinfall after the Stone Cold Stunner in 6:17</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/SteveAustinvRobVanDam_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/BrockLesnarvTheUndertaker_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Undertaker wins via pinfall after a Sidewalk Slam in 6:29</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/BrockLesnarvTheUndertaker_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-31-2004, 12:09 AM
Here are todays Quarter Final matches.

The Undertaker (OS) v Hawk
Undertaker v Kane
The Rock v Kevin Nash
Mr Perfect v Steve Austin

Mike the Metal Ed
10-31-2004, 01:51 AM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TheUndertakervHawk_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Undertaker wins via pinfall with the Tombstone Piledriver in 2:37</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TheUndertakervHawk_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/UndertakervKane_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kane wins via pinfall after the Chokeslam in 7:39</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/UndertakervKane_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TheRockvKevinNash_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kevin Nash wins via pinfall after the Jackknife Powerbomv in 7:06</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TheRockvKevinNash__f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/MrPerfectvSteveAustin_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Steve Austin wins via pinfall after a Belly to Back Suplex in 4:12</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/MrPerfectvSteveAustin_f.wmv

Mike the Metal Ed
10-31-2004, 06:35 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen we are down to the final four... here are your semi-final brackets...

Kane v The Undertaker
Steve Austin v Kevin Nash

Mike the Metal Ed
10-31-2004, 08:17 PM

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/KanevTheUndertaker_0001.jpg
<font color="black">The Undertaker wins via submission with a Bearhug in 6:32</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/KanevTheUndertaker_f.wmv

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/SteveAustinvKevinNash_0001.jpg
<font color="black">Kevin Nash wins via pinfall after the Jackknife Powerbomb in 3:26</font>
Video: http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/SteveAustinvKevinNash_f.wmv

Azriel
11-01-2004, 03:13 AM
Too bad you didn't have Taker vs. Taker. Can't wait for the finals.

Mike the Metal Ed
11-01-2004, 08:28 PM
It is now time for the WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:

I have just been informed that this match will be fought under LAST MAN STANDING RULES!

http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matchup/TheUndertakervKevinNash_0001.jpg
<font color="black">To find out who wins, download the video. :ro</>ll:</font>
http://mikethemetaled.showyourmoon.com/hctpvids/matches/TheUndertakervKevinNash_f.wmv

loopydate
11-01-2004, 08:44 PM
:eek:

Tornado
11-02-2004, 01:30 PM
I know who wins....:D

-edit- I didn;t realise the match had been posted... :(

Mike the Metal Ed
11-02-2004, 02:36 PM
I know who wins....:D

-edit- I didn;t realise the match had been posted... :(

:lol:

Evil Vito
11-14-2004, 10:08 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I know I've told HardKore UK about this, but here's my plan with SVR:

Once I unlock everything, I will start creating wrestlers. Obviously, 3 slots will go to the same 3 guys I create every game (Me, Apocalypse, and Cold Blood).

But after that, I will create some left out WWE guys (Eugene, Regal, La Res, London, maybe Hurricane) and then a ton of TNA guys.

I will basically do my own Invasion angle. Using Raws, Smackdowns, and PPVs. All matches will be CPU decided and I will post all results.

How does that sound?

Also, on another note, how the crap can I remove the thing about the tournament from the thread title? I deleted it myself but it won't disappear.</font>

Azriel
11-14-2004, 10:58 AM
Awesome tournament all around, and what a great final match.

loopydate
12-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah, so usually I hate people who bump old threads, but now that I have an internet connection at my new apartment and can actually spend the necessary hours to do it, a new Impact should be up on my site either Sunday night or sometime Monday. Team Canada vs. Jeff Hardy and Triple X in the main event. Plus, some blockbuster announcements about the next TNA PPV (which already has a 3LK/Naturals cage match signed).

loopydate
01-03-2005, 02:13 AM
Okay, so "Sunday night or sometime Monday" became "in a month," but the new edition of <a href="http://www.geocities.com/loopydate/impact3/impact3.html">Impact</a> is up on my site!

Hopefully the next one won't take me four and a half weeks to finish. :)

Evil Vito
01-03-2005, 06:26 AM
<font color=goldenrod>That's an awesome Impact loopy. Sabin/Kash for the title. :drool:

But, for the record, the pre-match picture for the main event shows Jeff Jarrett, not Jeff Hardy. :o

I'm still trying to decide on whether or not to do one of these for SVR, but since the roster on it sucks it'll have to wait until I have the time to update the roster. Once I get a hold of a new GameShark, I'll be updating the stat points for the CAWs and hopefully I can get a nice little fed going with the majority of the current WWE roster plus a few others.</font>

loopydate
01-03-2005, 10:13 PM
That's an awesome Impact loopy. Sabin/Kash for the title. :drool:

But, for the record, the pre-match picture for the main event shows Jeff Jarrett, not Jeff Hardy. :o

I'm still trying to decide on whether or not to do one of these for SVR, but since the roster on it sucks it'll have to wait until I have the time to update the roster. Once I get a hold of a new GameShark, I'll be updating the stat points for the CAWs and hopefully I can get a nice little fed going with the majority of the current WWE roster plus a few others.
Whoopsie. That's what I get for doing those at 3:00 AM... :o I'll fix that tonight when I'm simming the matches for the next show.

X Division showcase, babay! [/RHODES]

Oh, and here's the Turning Point card to date (pending Impact results):

World Heavyweight Title - Chris Sabin (c) vs. Kid Kash
Tag Team Titles (Six Sides of Steel) - 3 Live Kru (c) vs. The Naturals
X Title - Jerry Lynn (c) vs. Winner of Impact X series
Six Man Grudge Match - Dusty & Dustin Rhodes & Mystery Partner vs. Jeff Jarrett & 2 Mystery Partners
America's Most Wanted vs. Bobby Roode & Eric Young
Sabu vs. Abyss
Johnny Swinger vs. Empire Saint
Ron Killings & "Alpha Male" Monty Brown vs. Raven & Dallas
A six-man X Division tag team match (featuring the "losers" from the Impact series)

loopydate
01-08-2005, 03:35 PM
I simmed the next Impact last night and...:eek: AWESOME show! I'll hopefully have the results posted in the next two-three days (it takes a while to write). Also, now that TNA has released Abyss, I'm going to have to make some big changes.

Wait'll you see what happens at the "Impact X" series...

loopydate
09-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Yeah, so I'm bumping this thread seven months later, but now that SVR2 is coming in just a couple of months, I had a thought. Since HKUK's HCTP tournament was such a big hit last year, I might do one with the first SVR. Throw all 52 characters into a tournament, then post a match a day or something until the game launches.

Thoughts?

Evil Vito
09-18-2005, 11:19 AM
<font color=goldenrod>:eek: @ this topic getting bumped....forgot all about it

Anyways, yeah that sounds like a great idea, I'd definately watch it.

Anyways, I obviously never got around to doing the TNA invasion in SVR....mainly because the roster and the game itself sucked majorly....I MIGHT do a fed for SVR2006...no guarantees though</font>

loopydate
09-18-2005, 01:31 PM
Simmed the first match, but my dial-up connection isn't agreeing with yousendit. I'm working on it, though. Hopefully Monday night, the tournament can "start."

loopydate
09-20-2005, 01:21 AM
Well, here it is.

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5308310/R1M01.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 1</a>

These two put on a heck of a show. Big shoes to fill for the other 50 matches. Video quality isn't great, but I'm on dial-up so this was the best I can manage. May be switching to broadband soon, though, as my ISP is running a deal. So, hopefully, better quality forthcoming.

Anyway, enjoy!

Evil Vito
09-20-2005, 06:45 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Christian :heart:

Charlie</font> :(

Disturbed316
09-20-2005, 09:09 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rapidshare :'(

loopydate
09-20-2005, 09:33 AM
Christian :heart:

Charlie :(

Yeah, I wish Charlie could have had an easier draw, but I seeded everybody based on their stats, and this was the #32 vs. #33 match.

I'll probably post two matches tonight, as I imagine they'll both be squashes.

loopydate
09-20-2005, 12:43 PM
Round 1 - Match 2 (http://rapidshare.de/files/5326423/R1M02.rm.html)

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5328339/R1M03.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 3</a>

Both of 'em combined are only about 3/4 as long as the first match, but neither was the huge squash I was expecting.

Evil Vito
09-20-2005, 11:25 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Jericho and Kane with easy spots into the next round</font> :cool:

loopydate
09-20-2005, 11:36 PM
Yeah. That was a little unfair. And there will be a few more of those in the coming days. Like I said, everybody in the game gets in, and I'm ranking them by stats, so Molly and Victoria (as well as upcoming appearances by Stacy, Sable, Trish, and Torrie) will have to fight the 13-18 seeds who didn't quite earn first round byes.

loopydate
09-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Okay, the next two matches are finished, but rapidshare is being really spiteful. I'll try again a couple more times, but they may have to be delayed until tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

loopydate
09-26-2005, 05:09 PM
I apologize for having taken so long. For some reason, RapidShare didn't want to take the videos as wmvs, so I wound up having to re-simulate the two matches (and one of the results changed!).

So, to make up for the delay, here are two more first round matches. With three more to come later tonight. And, hell, if I'm bored, maybe more.

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5570372/R1M04.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 4</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5570886/R1M05.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 5</a>

And for anyone curious, I've broken up the bracket into "regions" like the NCAA basketball tournament. There will be five first round matches held at the RAW, SmackDown, Velocity, and Heat arenas. Two second round and a third round match will be held at the No Way Out, Backlash, Judgment Day, Bad Blood, Vengeance, Unforgiven, No Mercy, and Armageddon arenas. Royal Rumble and Survivor Series will each host two quarterfinal matches. Summerslam will hold the two semifinal matches. And the championship match will happen at WrestleMania.

That big paragraph was just in case someone wondered "Hey, why is so-and-so fighting at Velocity?" It's just 'cause s/he wound up in that bracket with 12 other participants. No "worth" judgments were made.

Evil Vito
09-26-2005, 08:06 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Holy crap @ Bubba :eek:

Show</font> :cool:

PorkSoda
09-26-2005, 08:38 PM
Alright, I need Realplayer to see these. I downloaded it and it skips. It's laggy as hell. Why is this? Did I just put in the wrong connection or something?

loopydate
09-26-2005, 10:15 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5578046/R1M06.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 6</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5578285/R1M07.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 7</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5578515/R1M08.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 8</a>

Evil Vito
09-27-2005, 05:38 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Rhyno :eek: (LOL @ how he won)

Orton and RVD</font> :cool:

loopydate
09-27-2005, 11:46 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5618371/R1M09.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 9</a>

Tomorrow's match will mark the halfway point of the first round. Which brings me to a question.

When the first round is over, do you want me to post the second round matchups ahead of time, or keep them coming as surprises like I have in the first round?

Evil Vito
09-28-2005, 06:37 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Tajiri :cool:

Dupree :(

Anyways, I'd keep the 2nd round matchups as surprises</font> :y:

loopydate
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5641960/R1M10.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 10</a>

Halfway through round one! And, just looking at the bracket, tomorrow's match should rival Christian/Haas for best match of the first round.

Evil Vito
09-28-2005, 03:39 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Cade over a "legend"</font> :eek:

loopydate
09-29-2005, 02:21 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5678234/R1M11.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 11</a>

Evil Vito
09-29-2005, 02:47 PM
<font color=goldenrod>V-ONEAHHHHHHHHHHH :cool:

Shelton</font> :(

loopydate
09-29-2005, 05:04 PM
I just did the scheduling math for the rest of the tournament, and I think I have it timed out perfectly to the release of SVR2. If I post only on weekdays (since I'm gone most weekends), here's how the rest of the tournament should work out (and this should hopefully alleviate "When's the next match going up?" questions, should they arise).

Round 1 will continue until Wednesday, October 12. One match per day.
Round 2 - Thursday the 13th until Monday the 24th. Two daily matches in round 2.
Round 3 - Tuesday the 25th until Thursday, November 3. One daily match.
Quarterfinals - Friday the 4th until Wednesday the 9th. One daily match.
Semifinals - Thursday the 10th and Friday the 11th. One daily match.
Finals - Monday, November 14. Which is the announced U.S. release date for SVR2006.

I've put way too much thought into this thing.

Nervous Ferret
09-29-2005, 08:14 PM
nice loop

loopydate
09-30-2005, 03:44 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5719038/R1M12.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 12</a>

Evil Vito
09-30-2005, 03:49 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Piper</font> :love:

loopydate
10-03-2005, 10:53 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5850776/R1M13.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 13</a>

Tomorrow's matchup should bring us a moment that we've all wanted to see for a long time...

Evil Vito
10-04-2005, 09:17 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Gonna laugh if Kane and Masked Kane end up having to fight</font> :cool:

loopydate
10-04-2005, 12:47 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5871858/R1M14.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 14</a>

Evil Vito
10-04-2005, 02:39 PM
<font color=goldenrod>JR: "Well, the result of this match may anger some people.."

I AGREE</font> :mad:

loopydate
10-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Ditto. I was all set to rejoice in the utter beatdown of Bobcore (hence yesterday's note). Grumblegrumble...

loopydate
10-05-2005, 03:32 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5916192/R1M15.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 15</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5916834/R1M16.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 16</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/5917765/R1M17.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 17</a>

Three matches today, since I don't think I'm going to get a chance to do this tomorrow or Friday. Remember, next Thursday, the second round kicks off with a couple of matches that should be really exciting.

Evil Vito
10-05-2005, 06:32 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Edgeward beating that fat hairy ape :cool:

Chavito :(

:eek: @ Snuka's pin coming out of nowhere

I think that's the last of the diva squashes</font> :cool:

loopydate
10-10-2005, 01:37 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6116319/R1M18.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 18</a>

Evil Vito
10-10-2005, 04:46 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Whoa :eek:

Naitch</font> :(

loopydate
10-10-2005, 10:28 PM
That's going to be the biggest upset of the round. None of the remaining matches have as much of an underdog as Chucky P was today.

Wednesday is the final day of the first round and, in addition to the match video, I'll post a list of results of each match for those without RealPlayer and for Disturbed, who seems to have some kind of issue with RapidShare. :D Plus, expect rankings for the five best matches and five biggest upsets (although we all know what #1 on that list will be).

loopydate
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6162353/R1M19.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 19</a>

Evil Vito
10-11-2005, 11:15 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Booker-Man :cool:

Anyways, I was bored today so I dusted off the old HCTP and did a PPV of WCW alumni (using every former WCW person in the game...plus two CAWs)

Here were the results:

-Shitty Hoss Match: Kevin Nash def. The Giant

-6-Man Elimination Match of former WCW Cruiserweight Champions: Chris Jericho def. Eddy Guerrero, "Sugar" Shane Helms, Rey Mysterio Jr., Chavo Guerrero, and Ultimo Dragon

-Bra & Panties Match: Torrie Wilson def. Stacy Keibler (I paid no attention to this match, just did it in the background while I was watching the SVR2006 WOTD vids)

-Special Tag Team Match featuring guys who worked for WCW but are more well known for work in other companies: Team WWF ("Stunning" Steve Austin and Jean-Paul Levesque) def. Team ECW (Robbie V. and Dancin' Stevie Richards).....sadly, I gave Team ECW a boost by letting RVD have 3 specials to start and Stevie 5 specials, and it still meant nothing

-Special Legends 6-Man Tag: Roddy Piper and The Road Warriors def. Ted DiBiase and Mean Mark Callous x 2 (That Ted DiBiase and his Taker-cloning abilities)..:shifty:

-Lord Steven Regal (CAW) def. Sean O'Haire

-No DQ Match: Cactus Jack (actually my Dude Love CAW :o) def. Eric Bischoff (The No DQ stip meant nothing as Jack killed Bisch in about 2 minutes without the use of weapons)

-Scott Steiner def. Booker T

-Ultimate Submission: Chris Benoit def. Lance Storm, 2-0

-Undisputed WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Goldberg def. Ric Flair (I used my season mode Flair, who had a 93 OVR compared to GBerg's 90)

And for those wondering, I picked Goldberg and Flair because they were statistically the best options I had without creating anyone new (173-match winning streak and US/WHW Title reigns to start career vs. 16-time World Champ)

The only guy I could think of that was left off of the show who also wrestled for WCW was Eugene, but he only wrestled a few WCW TV shows as an average jobber and my Eugene CAW has a 100 OVR so it would be kinda contradictory to his WCW self

I have too much time on my hands sometimes</font> :o

loopydate
10-12-2005, 02:26 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6199863/R1M20.rm.html">Round 1 - Match 20</a>

To prevent spoiling the outcome, the Round One Breakdown will be in the next post.

loopydate
10-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Round One Breakdown

Match Results
Match 1 – Christian over Charlie Haas via pinfall with a reverse tornado DDT 22:36
Match 2 – Chris Jericho over Molly Holly via pinfall with a Northern Lights suplex 4:21
Match 3 – Kane over Victoria via pinfall with a snap powerslam 5:32
Match 4 – Bubba Ray Dudley over JBL via pinfall with the Bubba Cutter 13:25
Match 5 – Big Show over D-Von Dudley via pinfall with the Showstopper 7:36
Match 6 – Rhyno over Animal via pinfall with a dropkick to the back 9:27
Match 7 – Randy Orton over Stacy Keibler via submission with a neck vice 3:29
Match 8 – Rob Van Dam over Scotty 2 Hotty via pinfall with the Five-Star Frogsplash 4:07
Match 9 – Tajiri over Rene Dupree via pinfall with the Buzzsaw Kick 7:37
Match 10 – Garrison Cade over Brutus Beefcake via pinfall with a top rope bulldog 7:30
Match 11 – Matt Hardy over Shelton Benjamin via pinfall after a leglock 9:12
Match 12 – Roddy Piper over Sable via pinfall with his punching combination 5:16
Match 13 – Masked Kane over Trish Stratus via pinfall with a diving powerbomb 2:48
Match 14 – Hardcore Holly over Batista via pinfall with the Hollycaust (Falcon Arrow) 11:10
Match 15 – Edge over A-Train via pinfall with the Edgecution 3:48
Match 16 – Hawk over Chavo Guerrero via pinfall with a standing neckbreaker 7:59
Match 17 – Jimmy Snuka over Torrie Wilson via pinfall with a diving schoolboy 5:30
Match 18 – Chuck Palumbo over Ric Flair via pinfall with a big boot 13:44
Match 19 – Booker T over Rico via pinfall with the Book End 12:03
Match 20 – Mark Jindrak over Rey Mysterio via pinfall with a top-rope flying clothesline 7:50

Top Five Matches
1) Christian vs. Charlie Haas (Match #1)
2) Ric Flair vs. Chuck Palumbo (Match #18)
3) JBL vs. Bubba Ray Dudley (Match #4)
4) Booker T vs. Rico (Match #19)
5) Batista vs. Hardcore Holly (Match #14)

Top Five Upsets
1) Chuck Palumbo over Ric Flair (Match #18)
2) Garrison Cade over Brutus Beefcake (Match #10)
3) Mark Jindrak over Rey Mysterio (Match #20)
4) Bubba Ray Dudley over JBL (Match #4)
5) Hardcore Holly over Batista (Match #14)

32 Superstars Remaining in the Tournament
Andre The Giant, Big Show, Booker T, Bret Hart, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Chuck Palumbo, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Garrison Cade, Hardcore Holly, Hawk, Jimmy Snuka, John Cena, Kane, Kurt Angle, Legend Undertaker, Mankind, Mark Jindrak, Masked Kane, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, Rhyno, Rob Van Dam, Roddy Piper, Shawn Michaels, Tajiri, The Rock, Triple H, and Undertaker

Round 2 begins tomorrow with two matches.

Evil Vito
10-12-2005, 04:05 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Jindrak</font> :cool:

loopydate
10-13-2005, 12:37 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6234385/R2M21.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 21</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6235303/R2M22.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 22</a>

Evil Vito
10-13-2005, 02:00 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Captain Charisma :( As soon as he started taunting I knew he was screwed

Y2J :'(

AH well, at least two worthy guys are headed to the 3rd round</font>

loopydate
10-14-2005, 12:21 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6275479/R2M23.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 23</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6276162/R2M24.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 24</a>

Evil Vito
10-14-2005, 03:16 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Foley :cool:

Show</font> :eek:

loopydate
10-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Yeah, I was really surprised by the second match. Guess even in the game, hosses get preferential treatment. :D

loopydate
10-17-2005, 02:21 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6402383/R2M25.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 25</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6405803/R2M26.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 26</a>

Evil Vito
10-17-2005, 03:11 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Rhyno and RVD :(

At least Orton rules</font> :cool:

loopydate
10-18-2005, 01:22 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6445242/R2M27.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 27</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6445831/R2M28.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 28</a>

Halfway through the second round. You know what that means. SVR2 is getting closer...

Evil Vito
10-18-2005, 02:52 PM
<font color=goldenrod>BAH GAWD HOSSES

We need Masked Kane/Kane and Legend Taker/Taker in the netx round</font> :shifty:

loopydate
10-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Masked Kane still hasn't fought his second-round match yet. He may be eliminated before he can fight himelf.

loopydate
10-19-2005, 11:17 PM
I'm not going to be at my apartment on Friday, so to make up for the two matches I'd normally miss that day, I'm going to post three matches tonight and tomorrow. So, here's tonight's set.

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6505612/R2M29.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 29</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6506168/R2M30.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 30</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6506676/R2M31.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 31</a>

loopydate
10-20-2005, 01:02 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6527594/R2M32.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 32</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6528299/R2M33.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 33</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6528916/R2M34.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 34</a>

Back on Monday with the final two second-round matches. We are now officially 2/3 of the way through the tournament match-wise. Also Monday, expect a recap of the second round with match results...y'know...all that stuff I did for the first round.

Evil Vito
10-20-2005, 03:40 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Good set of matches there Loop

Please tell me I didn't just see Holly beat Benoit</font> :|

loopydate
10-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Hardcore Holly has to be the story of the tournament so far. Clean wins over Batista and Chris Benoit in the first two rounds? Crazy. His Sweet Sixteen opponent might be his biggest challenge yet (although it's hard to say that when he's already pinned Benoit), so stay tuned. I think Holly doesn't fight again until a week from Tuesday. I'm just doing that from memory, though, so don't quote me on it.

loopydate
10-24-2005, 01:17 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6702991/R2M35.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 35</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6704018/R2M36.rm.html">Round 2 - Match 36</a>

Round Two breakdown in the next post

loopydate
10-24-2005, 03:57 PM
Round Two Breakdown

Match Results
Match 21 – Kurt Angle over Christian via submission with a front facelock 12:31
Match 22 – Kane over Chris Jericho via pinfall with a diving powerbomb 8:26
Match 23 – Mankind over Bubba Ray Dudley via submission with a camel clutch 7:29
Match 24 – Big Show over John Cena via pinfall with the Showstopper 6:40
Match 25 – Undertaker over Rhyno via pinfall with the Last Ride 4:23
Match 26 – Randy Orton over Rob Van Dam via pinfall with the RKO 12:25
Match 27 – Legend Undertaker over Tajiri via pinfall with the Tombstone 6:44
Match 28 – Andre The Giant over Garrison Cade via pinfall with the big elbow 5:01
Match 29 – Triple H over Matt Hardy via pinfall with the Pedigree 5:27
Match 30 – Masked Kane over Roddy Piper via pinfall with a chokeslam 6:44
Match 31 – Hardcore Holly over Chris Benoit via pinfall with the Alabamaslam 10:03
Match 32 – Shawn Michaels over Edge via pinfall with Sweet Chin Music 9:03
Match 33 – Hawk over The Rock via pinfall with a falling neckbreaker 8:52
Match 34 – Jimmy Snuka over Chuck Palumbo via pinfall with the Superfly Splash 7:47
Match 35 – Booker T over Bret Hart via pinfall with the Book End 11:26
Match 36 – Eddie Guerrero over Mark Jindrak via pinfall with a side suplex 4:24

Top Five Matches So Far
2) Ric Flair vs. Chuck Palumbo (Match #18)
3) JBL vs. Bubba Ray Dudley (Match #4)
4) Kurt Angle vs. Christian (Match #21)
5) Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam (Match #26)

Top Five Upsets So Far
1T) Chuck Palumbo over Ric Flair (Match #18)
1T) Road Warrior Hawk over The Rock (Match #33)
3) Garrison Cade over Brutus Beefcake (Match #10)
4T) Mark Jindrak over Rey Mysterio (Match #20)
4T) Booker T over Bret Hart (Match #35)

16 Superstars Remaining in the Tournament
Andre The Giant, Big Show, Booker T, Eddie Guerrero, Hardcore Holly, Hawk, Jimmy Snuka, Kane, Kurt Angle, Legend Undertaker, Mankind, Masked Kane, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Undertaker

Round 3 begins tomorrow.

Evil Vito
10-24-2005, 11:40 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Holy fuck Booker</font> :eek:

loopydate
10-25-2005, 12:27 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6745533/R2M37.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 37</a>

We've got our first quarterfinalist.

Evil Vito
10-25-2005, 02:50 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Kane :cool:

Kurt</font> :(

loopydate
10-26-2005, 03:08 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6797448/R3M38.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 38</a>

Evil Vito
10-27-2005, 07:46 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Stupid unbeatable hosses</font> :(

loopydate
10-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah. It's getting pretty frustrating. But, hey, let's see if it continues with...Round 3 - Match 39 (http://rapidshare.de/files/6856551/R3M39.rm.html)

loopydate
10-28-2005, 12:10 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/6877739/R3M40.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 40</a>

Half of the quarterfinal bracket has been filled in. We'll know the rest in a week. Round 3 ends Thursday, then we'll be down to eight.

loopydate
11-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Due to the weekend/yesterday forum f-up, two matches today (yesterday's and today's). Two installments, though, since I'm having issues with getting today's match to play.

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7066047/R3M41.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 41</a>

Also, I'm strongly considering having a WrestleMania PPV on the last day of the tournament, with the finals as the main event. You know, a chance to showcase all the guys who got eliminated too early (*cough*RockBretBenoitCena*cough*), plus showing actual gimmick matches.

Evil Vito
11-01-2005, 06:20 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Sounds awesome :y:

ROFL seeya later Triple H</font> :lol:

Mike the Metal Ed
11-01-2005, 08:24 PM
I can't help but do something to celebrate the arrival of Smackdown vs Raw 2006

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1271/wwevtna8fh.gif
Matches TBA

loopydate
11-01-2005, 10:39 PM
:drool:

loopydate
11-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Today's match (with 1 hour to spare, EST)...

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7074641/R3M42.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 42</a>

loopydate
11-02-2005, 02:43 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7104420/R3M43.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 43</a>

Evil Vito
11-02-2005, 03:46 PM
<font color=goldenrod>And so ends the streak of Holly upsets....

(ie: WOOOOOOO)</font> :cool:

loopydate
11-03-2005, 12:53 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7141315/R3M44.rm.html">Round 3 - Match 44</a>

Round Three breakdown in the next post.

loopydate
11-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Round Three Recap
Match 37 – Kane over Kurt Angle via pinfall with a thrust to the back of the neck 4:29
Match 38 – Big Show over Mankind via submission with a cobra clutch 4:57
Match 39 – Undertaker over Randy Orton via pinfall with the Last Ride 7:32
Match 40 – Andre The Giant over Legend Undertaker via submission with a full nelson 9:42
Match 41 – Masked Kane over Triple H via pinfall with a diving powerbomb 15:55
Match 42 – Shawn Michaels over Hardcore Holly via pinfall with Sweet Chin Music 7:06
Match 43 – Hawk over Jimmy Snuka via pinfall with a forearm to the back 11:34
Match 44 – Eddie Guerrero over Booker T via submission with the Gory Special 10:00

Top Five Matches So Far
2) Triple H vs. Masked Kane (Match #41)
3) Ric Flair vs. Chuck Palumbo (Match #18)
4) JBL vs. Bubba Ray Dudley (Match #4)
5) Kurt Angle vs. Christian (Match #21)

Top Five Upsets So Far
1) Hardcore Holly over Chris Benoit (Match #31)
2T) Chuck Palumbo over Ric Flair (Match #18)
2T) Road Warrior Hawk over The Rock (Match #33)
4) Garrison Cade over Brutus Beefcake (Match #10)
5) Booker T over Bret Hart (Match #35)

Eight Superstars Remaining in the Tournament
Andre The Giant, Big Show, Eddie Guerrero, Hawk, Kane, Masked Kane, Shawn Michaels, and Undertaker

Odds Of Winning
Undertaker 3:1
Shawn Michaels 5:1
Eddie Guerrero 5:1
Andre The Giant 5:1
Kane 8:1
Masked Kane 8:1
Big Show 22:1
Hawk 44:1

loopydate
11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7187039/R4M45.rm.html">Quarterfinal - Match 45</a>

Mike the Metal Ed
11-06-2005, 04:29 PM
OK, I underestimated how tediously boring the SvR CAW mode is, so I'm way behind schedule, the PPV may or may not happen now, I'll have to see how many TNA CAWs I can get done without wanting to jump off a bridge.

Evil Vito
11-06-2005, 07:58 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Kane :cool:
Wouldn't mind seeing him win it all, though I really can't see Taker losing

And for Mike, the solution is simple: half-ass the CAWs</font> :cool:

loopydate
11-07-2005, 01:48 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/7318706/R4M46.rm.html">Quarterfinal - Match 46</a>

loopydate
11-08-2005, 11:51 PM
No match tonight. Been trying all evening, but I keep getting Disc Read Errors when I pop in SVR. This happens every once in a while, and usually if I let it sit for a while and try again, it's fine. So, if all goes well, the last two quarterfinal matches will be up tomorrow (Wednesday).

Sorry, Vito (and anyone who might have been watching these but hasn't been posting).

Mike the Metal Ed
11-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Here's the Sunday Night Heat of my PPV for a little taster. WWE Champion John Cena faces World Heavyweight Champion Batista - Winner goes on to face NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett, the loser will face the winner of a TNA Battle Royal.

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1R61TULNHXXGB2LBABEX50FUUC

loopydate
11-09-2005, 11:56 PM
Still getting Disc Read Errors. That disc gives me trouble from time to time. If someone else wanted to pick up my slack for the next couple of matches (I'm looking at you, Mike), they're welcome to it. I can PM the remainder of the brackets. Stupid PS2, why will you let me play Resident Evil 4 and Star Wars Battlefront 2, but not SVR?

Mike the Metal Ed
11-10-2005, 01:11 PM
^

--EDIT-- OK, now my PC starts to fuck up. :roll:

I'll try and go on as best I can, gonna have to make a VHS back up of the PPV now in case my PC restarts though.

Mike the Metal Ed
11-10-2005, 08:52 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment Raw and Smackdown, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, Subway (Eat Fresh), WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 (from THQ) and TNA Fuel (Try our new Jarrett Juice flavor) present:
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/1271/wwevtna8fh.gif
http://www.coalvalleydays.com/images/subway_logo.jpghttp://www.thq.co.uk/images/image_scaler.php?SRC=side-buy/2331.jpg&Width=162&Height=230http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7475/tnafuel2vj.jpg

America's Most Wanted v Booker T and Randy Orton
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=28F836TYP4CLS3PPXDCUNVHSCJ
Abyss v Kane
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=06OSS0ZTGP07Z0XQ60TRX7I4EI
Christopher Daniels v Eddie Guerrero
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=154XDXOP97G7U1GBE1GPPHET48
Triple Threat Ladder Match
Jeff Hardy and Chris Sabin v Matt Hardy and Edge v Team 3D
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OD72O3YZA1ET2JTWYC2RLXG2H
TNA Battle Royal
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21IZA2KC1W2FT184NCWDZKPH49
NWA Legends Steel Cage Match:
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper v "Nature Boy" Ric Flair
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2N9GDRZRL2FGA3BO4D488I5H1D
Team Canada v Tajiri and Shelton Benjamin
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04P0Q6SSN39O50UE64QHETYY1V
WWE Champion John Cena v Winner of the Battle Royal
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22F4PJ9VX9Z6Y23EDXC6HEX7EB
Backstage Brawl
Jerry Lynn v Rob Van Dam
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HFEJP28BV1BN15YVF4MN5QW30
Champion vs Champion
NWA World Champion Jeff Jarrett v World Heavyweight Champion Batista
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1N0YPZLZZQQ821DUPBKI9W4OJB
Team WWE v Team TNA 6 Man Elimination match
HHH/Angle/JBL v AJ Styles and his mystery partners
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2TDZ9OJELQ0IC08WCA3VUAQP81

Evil Vito
11-10-2005, 09:06 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Alright then, prediction time:

Booker/Orton
Abyss
Eddie
Team 3D
Monty Brown
Piper
Team Canada
Monty Brown (if he wins the BR), otherwise Cena
RVD
Batista
HHH/Angle/JBL</font>

Mike the Metal Ed
11-10-2005, 11:57 PM
OK, nearly done editing together the ladder match, but its 5AM so I need sleep. Gonna lose valuable SvR 2006 hours due to this, so fucking enjoy it. :mad:

Mike the Metal Ed
11-11-2005, 02:18 PM
IT'S OVER!!!

Now for many hours of SvR 2006 greatness. :cool:

loopydate
11-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Wow. WWE must have booked that main event. Poor AJ. :'(

loopydate
12-20-2005, 09:18 PM
WOO! On a whim, I popped in SVR today, and it worked! So...

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/9550121/R4M47.rm.html">Quarterfinal - Match 47</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/9550690/R4M48.rm.html">Quarterfinal - Match 48</a>

loopydate
01-24-2006, 11:21 PM
<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/11773791/R5M49.rm.html">Semifinal - Match 49</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/11773881/R5M50.rm.html">Semifinal - Match 50</a>

<a href="http://rapidshare.de/files/11773988/R6M51.rm.html">Finals - Match 51</a>

Yeah, that's right. I finished it. Whaddya think about THAT?

loopydate
01-30-2006, 02:36 AM
I finally finished a ton of CAWs to update my SVR06 roster, and am probably going to start my annual self-booked "season" this week. I was thinking of posting results here and possibly uploading the PPV matches.

Thoughts?

loopydate
01-31-2006, 11:35 PM
Bueller?

Screw it, I'll do it anyway. Already have the NYR card planned out. Does anyone have a preference for format/site? Like, I know some people had trouble with RapidShare and the .rm last time. Would you rather see .wmvs from YouSendIt? MPEGs?

Evil Vito
07-11-2006, 05:04 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Haha, this thread brings be back.

Did you ever end up doing this for your own enjoyment, loopy?

Anyways...I never got around to making many CAWs in SVR06. All I made was Kennedy, Hardy, and the Spirit Squad.

I was considering doing a tourney later on in the year to ring in the arrival of SVR07, but odds are my PS2 and games will be going bye-bye sooner rather than later as I prepare to get a 360.</font>

Evil Vito
07-12-2006, 06:51 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I was bored so I did a WWE vs. WCW PPV in SVR06, the best that I can do with the roster available. 8 matches in all. Basically, anybody who ever competed for WCW was eligible to be on the WCW side of things. I tried to just amuse myself, basically. This card would suck if ever actually done.

It was held in the GAB arena (as it was a PPV for both companies) with JR and King commentating (since JR used to call WCW). The first 7 matches will be part of the competition, the final match has no sides to it.

Match 1: In a battle of the managers, we saw WWE’s Khosrow Daivairi take on WCW’s “Mouth of the South” Jimmy Hart. As the match went on, Muhammad Hassan ran in to back his manager. Hart countered that in a big way, however, as his largest client, The Giant, ran in to help out. Hart got in a lot of early offense, but in the end Daivairi’s in-ring experience prevailed, as he caused Hart to pass out in a sleeper hold.
<b>WWE – 1, WCW – 0</b>

Match 2: Cruiserweight Time! This match was fought under captain tornado tag elimination rules. Team WWE was captained by Tajiri, and he had Paul London and Scotty Too Hotty as his teammates. Team WCW was captained by Rey Mysterio Jr., and he brought along Chavo Guerrero Jr. and “Sugar” Shane Helms. Bodies were flying everywhere. Rey recorded the first elimination, pinning Scotty Too Hotty, putting WWE in a 3-2 hole. London was the next man to go, getting pinned by Rey after a top-rope huricanrana (funnily, the ref was down and London was pinned for a good 30 seconds). Left without a team, Tajiri was at the mercy of Team WCW, getting pinned by, you guessed it, Rey.
<b>WWE – 1, WCW – 1</b>

Match 3: In a most interesting match, we saw the “Battle of People with Huge Potential Who Never Got More Than a Tag Title Run” between WWE’s Rob Conway and WCW’s Mark Jindrak. It was a back-and-forth encounter, loaded with reversals. Both men hit their finishers, but ultimately it was Conway and his swinging neckbreaker that got the nod.
<b>WWE – 2, WCW – 1</b>

Match 4: One would think that Batista, Randy Orton, and John Cena would be an unstoppable trio. However, the three men who propelled themselves to the top of WWE in a very quick manner were set to face their biggest challenge yet: not getting held down. Thanks to the miracle of time machine, a trio of THREE Hulk Hogans emerged to take on the WWE All-Star Team. To add to it, it was an elimination tornado tag tables match. “The Animal” Batista got off to a great start, eliminating the current Hogan quickly. Minutes later, John Cena sent Hollywood Hogan through a table to elimination. 80’s Hogan tried his best, but in the end he too was sent through a table by Cena. WWE is now 1 more win away from clinching the contest.
<b>WWE – 3, WCW – 1</b> (holy fuck, I can’t believe Hogan jobbed THREE consecutive times)

Match 5: This contest saw two cocky wrestlers square off under First Blood stipulations. WWE’s Carlito took on WCW’s Chris Jericho. Both guys went at it hard, brawling both inside the ring and outside. Biggest “OH MY GOD!” spot comes when Jericho hits a flying elbow drop from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring (where Carlito was sprawled). Jericho eventually wins, hitting Carlito with a dropkick to the head, causing him to bleed. What was most disturbing was that the two men forced the blood without any weapon aid.
<b>WWE – 3, WCW – 2</b>

Match 6: In a match every smark would love, WWE’s Kurt Angle (no, his brief Alliance stint doesn’t mean he was a WCW’er) took on WCW’s Chris Benoit in a 20-Minute Ultimate Submission Match. Angle Locks, Crossfaces, and many other holds aplenty in this classic. However, the ending disappointed. The match ended in a draw. Word has it that, pending the outcome of the next match, a bonus match will be added to the end of the card.

Match 7: What was SUPPOSED to be the final match of the contest (and could very well be in the end), saw WWE’s JBL go head to head with WCW’s “Stunning” Steve Austin. The match took place in a place where both men are familiar: a bar. Gotta admit, this match was disappointing. All of 1 weapon was used the entire match. In the end, JBL hit his powerbomb and won the match in what has to be considered an upset. WWE wins the contest.
<b>WWE – 4, WCW – 2</b>

MAIN EVENT: Our main event of the evening took place in Hell in a Cell, a match mainly a WWE specialty, but it’s been attempted in WCW. Several participants in this match saw more success in WWE, but all have competed in WCW.

The participants: 5-time WCW Champion <b>Booker T</b>, 16-time champion “Nature Boy” <b>Ric Flair</b>, “The Hardcore Legend” <b>Mankind</b> (Cactus Jack in WCW), <b>The Undertaker</b> (Mean Mark Callous in WCW), “The Game” <b>Triple H</b> (Jean-Paul Levesque in WCW), and <b>Bret “The Hitman” Hart</b>.

…and the match disappointed. Clusterfuck from the get-go, they never even left the ring. The vast amount of finishers made it exciting, but in the end Mankind won thanks to Bret tapping out to an incredibly weak knee to the back.

…I hate the AI in this game sometimes. Oh well.</font>

Evil Vito
06-21-2007, 11:13 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Giving this topic a super bump, because I got bored and decided to do this with SVR07.

I'm doing a tri-branded "season". I only used the 51 playable superstars at the start (17 per show), and the rosters were determined completely by random drawing from a hat.

Each show would have 4 titles: the main title, the secondary title, a set of tag titles, and a specialty title (Women's, Cruiserweight, Hard Bastard (Hardcore Matches only)). The specialty titles would go to the show that best suited them (ie if all the women were drafted to ECW, the Women's title would go there).

Here were the rosters, in the order pulled from the hat:</font>
<font color=red>
RAW
1. Psicosis
2. Batista
3. Torrie Wilson
4. Snitsky
5. Hardcore Holly
6. Lita
7. Ken Kennedy
8. Lance Cade
9. Jillian Hall
10. Triple H
11. Shelton Benjamin
12. Kane
13. The Great Khali
14. Candice Michelle
15. Chris Benoit
16. Trevor Murdoch
17. Trish Stratus
</font><font color=blue>
SMACKDOWN
1. Joey Mercury
2. Edge
3. Mickie James
4. Gregory Helms
5. Paul Burchill
6. Kurt Angle
7. Matt Hardy
8. Chavo Guerrero
9. Johnny Nitro
10. Big Show
11. Finlay
12. Daivari
13. Mick Foley
14. JBL
15. William Regal
16. Vito
17. Carlito</font>
<font color=white>
ECW
1. Rob Van Dam
2. Booker T
3. Super Crazy
4. Bobby Lashley
5. Randy Orton
6. John Cena
7. Rey Mysterio
8. Umaga
9. Melina
10. Mark Henry
11. Viscera
12. Chris Masters
13. Shawn Michaels
14. Kid Kash
15. Ric Flair
16. The Undertaker
17. The Boogeyman</font>

<font color=goldenrod>-------

I shit you not, that was random drawing. ECW is loaded as fuck, I couldn't believe it.</font>

Evil Vito
06-21-2007, 11:44 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Anyway, after I did the draft, I simmed some matches to determine starting champs, and this is how it turned out:

WWE Champion: Kane
Intercontinental Champion: Ken Kennedy
World Tag Team Champions: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Women's Champion: Trish Stratus

World Heavyweight Champion: JBL
United States Champion: Finlay
WWE Tag Team Champions: MNM
Cruiserweight Champion: Gregory Helms

ECW Champion: Vacant
Television Champion: Rob Van Dam (made him heel) :cool:
ECW Tag Team Champions: Sexual Chocolate (Viscera and Mark Henry)
Hard Bastard Champion: Umaga

The first show I post here will be the Royal Rumble, which, as a special, will feature <b>all</b> 51 superstars in some capacity.</font>

THE CARD
-------

<font color=red><u>WWE Championship: Kane vs. Chris Benoit</u>
These two men were the finalists in the battle royal held to decide the new WWE Champion, and they have been feuding since then.

<u>Women's Championship: Trish Stratus vs. Lita vs. Candice Michelle vs. Jillian Hall vs. Torrie Wilson</u>
This one is self explanatory, Trish won the Women's Title and has had her issues with everyone else in the division. She has to defend it in an elimination match now.</font>

<font color=blue><u>World Heavyweight Championship: JBL vs. Kurt Angle</u>
It's been a good-old fashioned struggle from the get-go between these two. JBL cheated his way to the Championship, and Angle had a big problem with it. Angle knows he could outwrestle the champ any day of the week, and now is his time to prove it.

<u>WWE Tag Team Championships: MNM vs. Mick Foley and Matt Hardy w/ Mickie James</u>
With Melina getting drafted to ECW, MNM tried to recruit Mickie James to be the new "M" in their team. Not only did she turn them down, she sided with Mick Foley, who has had problems with MNM in the past. Foley needed a partner in order to go for the gold, and he found himself a good one in tag-team specialist Matt Hardy.</font>

<font color=white><u>ECW Championship: The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton</u>
These two are the finalists in a tournament to crown the ECW Champion. Pretty self explanatory.

<u>Television Championship: Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Michaels</u>
RVD has gotten something of an ego since winning the title, resembling his old form in ECW. RVD has boasted that he can top his 23-month reign with the belt, but HBK has vowed to stop it. It's the Whole Fucking Show vs. The Showstopper.

<u>Grudge Match: Ric Flair vs. Kid Kash w/ Melina</u>
Without her previous clients, Melina needed someone else. She found a man that she feels can generate titles in the future (and "kash"). Their first target being Ric Flair. The boastful Kash can certainly make a name for himself with a victory over the 16-time World Heavyweight Champion.</font>

<font color=goldenrod><u>30-Man Royal Rumble Match</u>
Self-explanatory. Winner gets a title shot at WrestleMania. Basically, take the list of the 51 superstars, subtract the 21 listed above, and there's your 30. Interestingly enough, it also works out to 10 per brand.</font>

Evil Vito
06-21-2007, 03:14 PM
<font color=goldenrod><b><u>WWE Royal Rumble</b></u>

1. Ric Flair vs. Kid Kash w/ Melina: Kash started the bout off on the offensive, before Flair bounced back with some of his own crafty moves. It went back and forth for awhile, before Flair’s size advantage took over, Kash couldn’t even lift him (cause you know, Flair is a massive heavyweight). Kash escaped the Figure Four at one point but then later on he fell to a knee breaker and a pinfall. Flair proved he was still a force to be reckoned with.

2. Women’s Championship Battle Royal: Trish Stratus certainly had her work cut out for her as she needed to defend her championship against 4 other women in one match. All the ladies went at it hard (not in that way, you sick freaks) for several minutes. The first elimination was a bit of a surprise, with Candice Michelle eliminating the much more ring-savvy Jillian Hall after a big splash. Seconds later, Stratus eliminated arguably her biggest competition, pinning Lita after the Chick Kick. Candice was the next to go as Torrie eliminated her with a facebuster. Trish finally eliminated Torrie by making her submit to a leg lock. Credit must be given to Torrie, she put up a good fight. A Trish/Torrie match is likely for the future.

3. Television Championship Match: ECW presented the match that was widely predicted to be the match of the night, with “Whole Fucking Show” Rob Van Dam defending his title against “The Showstopper” Shawn Michaels. The match started off slower than anticipated, with both men seemingly reluctant to get it started. It didn’t take long though for both guys to start pulling out all the stops. Drama ensued, RVD ascended the top to go for a 5 Star Frog Splash, but HBK put his knees up at the last possible second, foiling the move. RVD managed to bounce back and successfully hit a 5 Star, but HBK kicked out at 2 and a half, leaving RVD visibly frustrated. HBK knocked down RVD, tuned up the band, BAM! Sweet Chin Music. But HBK was stamina-depleted and he couldn’t make the pin. RVD mustered several more near-falls, but just couldn’t put Michaels away. Another Sweet Chin Music, and 3 seconds later Shawn Michaels was declared the victor. Shawn can now add “Television Champion” to the list of accomplishments in his illustrious career.

4. WWE Tag Team Championship Match: Mick Foley and Matt Hardy came accompanied by Mickie James. MNM, however, pulled a surprise. They countered Mickie by bringing out Melina, taking advantage of the fact that all superstars were present at the show. MNM utilized quick tags in and out to try and isolate Foley. Foley eventually got the hot tag into Matt Hardy and the score was evened out. Fights spilled on the outside and in the ring. Eventually, Matt planted Mercury with a Twist of Fate while Foley held Nitro at bay. Matt Hardy and Mick Foley were Smackdown’s new tag team champions.

5. WWE Championship Match: Two fan favorites collided in this one as Chris Benoit looked to unseat Kane as Raw’s champion. It was something of a styles clash right from the get-go. Kane tried to utilize his power, while Benoit remained focused on grounding the big man and locking him in to countless submission holds. Benoit tried his hardest to make Kane submit to the Crippler Crossface on several occasions, but it was not to be. Kane managed to bust Benoit’s forehead open with a big DDT and then he delivered a massive chokeslam to seal the deal. Kane retains his title.

6. ECW Championship Match: The ECW Title tournament final saw two men face off who were very familiar to one another: Randy Orton and The Undertaker. Orton opted to take the cowardly route: low blows, eye pokes, and throwing Taker to the outside to beat him down. Taker would have none of it, planting Orton with multiple Tombstones and a hellacious Big Boot that busted Orton wide open. Taker won the tournament and the ECW Title. The question now is: who will be able to take that belt away from the Deadman?

7. World Heavyweight Championship Match: As JBL strode to the ring in his limo, he looked cocky and sure as ever that he would retain his title, even against a wrestler the caliber of Kurt Angle. There was a lot of drama in this match, especially when it came to reversing and trading finishers back and forth. Sadly, the ending disappointed. Big boot to the face of Angle, busting him open, pinfall victory and successful title defense for JBL. The EXACT same ending as the previous match. Lame.

8. Royal Rumble Match: 2005 Royal Rumble winner and Raw representative Batista got the unfortunate #1 draw. Smackdown representative and United States Champion Finlay entered #2, just as he did in the 2007 Rumble.

Order of Entrance:
1. Batista
2. Finlay
3. Bobby Lashley
4. John Cena
5. Mark Henry
6. Chavo Guerrero
7. Paul Burchill
8. Super Crazy
9. Umaga
10. Hardcore Holly
11. Big Show
12. Ken Kennedy
13. The Boogeyman
14. Shelton Benjamin
15. Carlito
16. Chris Masters
17. Booker T
18. Trevor Murdoch
19. Snitsky
20. Lance Cade
21. Viscera
22. Psicosis
23. Daivari
24. Vito
25. The Great Khali
26. Gregory Helms
27. William Regal
28. Rey Mysterio
29. Edge
30. Triple H

Order of Elimination:
1. Bobby Lashley
2. John Cena
3. Paul Burchill
4. Batista
5. Finlay
6. Chavo Guerrero
7. Umaga
8. Hardcore Holly
9. The Boogeyman
10. Big Show
11. Shelton Benjamin
12. Super Crazy
13. Ken Kennedy
14. Carlito
15. Booker T
16. Snitsky
17. Mark Henry
18. Chris Masters
19. Psicosis
20. Trevor Murdoch
21. Vito
22. Lance Cade
23. Viscera
24. Daivari
25. Gregory Helms
26. William Regal
27. The Great Khali

Here’s where I’ll pick the commentary up. When Triple H entered at #30, we were left with one representative from each show. Triple H from Raw, Edge from Smackdown, and Rey Mysterio from ECW. Surprisingly, Rey got the early advantage, nailing both men with hurricanranas and planchas. Edge soon took over, and eliminated the 2006 Royal Rumble winner. It was down to Edge and Triple H. Both men nearly got eliminated, but in the end it was Triple H who prevailed and will go on to WrestleMania. :roll: One has to wonder, with back to back wins from the #30 slot, maybe that number is finally living up to the hype.

----------

A decent show. HBK/RVD was easily the highlight. The endings to the final two matches pissed me off though. I was kinda hoping that an unexpected person would win the Rumble, I forgot that its rigged so that main eventers enter in the last 3 spots almost as insurance to make sure unknowns don't win. Thank God Khali didn't win it though, otherwise he'd be a lock to win the title and hold it forever.

Khali probably had the highlight of the Rumble Match, though. He came in and started eliminating people quickly like in real life. He also worked with Daivari to eliminate Viscera, leaving them the only two men in the ring. Just when it looked like they had briefly rekindled their former alliance, Khali chucks Daivari out with ease. :lol:</font>