PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone 2

sadio8
12-30-2003, 01:39 AM
Not sure if this should go in the music or movie/tv fourm so i decided to post it here :)

Anyhow i was watching Home Alone 2 on tv a couple of days ago and i was wondering if you fine people can help me out with the name of a song. When Uncle Frank is in the shower at the start of the movie kevin walks in on him singing to some song( and records uncle franks singing as well). Anyhow i am just wondering if anyone knew what the name of the song Uncle Frank was singing whilst he was in the shower.

Thanks in advance

Triple A
12-30-2003, 02:04 AM
What are the words he sings again.

Something about the craziest cat you've ever seen or some shit. Just type the words into google.

#1-norm-fan
12-30-2003, 05:15 AM
It's called "Cool Jerk"

FakeLaser
12-30-2003, 02:15 PM
GET OUT OF HERE YOU NOSY LITTLE PERVERT, OR I'LL SLAP YOU SILLY!

sadio8
12-31-2003, 12:17 AM
lol :) thanks for the help guys. I found the song cept its not like the Home Alone 2 version of the song :\

sadio8
01-04-2004, 02:22 AM
Alrighty i need your help once again guys. I just need to know the name of the song that is used in the Home Alone 2 movie when Kevin first enters New York. It shows him going into the taxi cab and like basically doing sight-seeing in New York, buying fireworks, etc. Yeah anyone know the name of the song that was used for that part?

Y2Ant
01-05-2004, 11:24 PM
Alrighty i need your help once again guys. I just need to know the name of the song that is used in the Home Alone 2 movie when Kevin first enters New York. It shows him going into the taxi cab and like basically doing sight-seeing in New York, buying fireworks, etc. Yeah anyone know the name of the song that was used for that part?

shit, i know that one :@:@:@

here is the soundtrack listing:

1. All Alone on Christmas - Darlene Love
2. Holly Jolly Christmas - Alan Jackson
3. Somewhere in My Memory - Bette Midler
4. My Christmas Tree
5. Sleigh Ride - TLC
6. Silver Bells - Atlantic Starr
7. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas - John Williams
8. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
9. Cool Jerk [Christmas Mix] - The Capitols
10. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Johnny Mathis