PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 7 PC Install Disk??

Watson
08-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey I have Final Fantasy 7 for PC but I haven't played it in a long time and somewhere along the lines the installation disk got cracked. So I can't use it to re-install FF7 on my computer and that sucks because I've been really wanting to play. I have it on PSX too but I'd rather play it on PC. The game disks (1,2, and 3) work just fine it's just the installation disk that doesn't work. SO is there anywhere I can download the contents of the Install Disk??

I looked for it on a BitTorrent program but I didn't get but a couple downloads that actually started and they would have taken days to download even with my broadband (my computer sucks). I'm not all that familiar with Bit Torrent anyway so I'd rather download the FF7 Install Disk files by some other means.

Any suggestions?

Ninti the Mad
08-18-2004, 08:46 PM
Just play it on the PSX.

No lag issues and its alot easier to lay back and enjoy the game on a couch/bed than at a desk.

Watson
08-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Just play it on the PSX.

No lag issues and its alot easier to lay back and enjoy the game on a couch/bed than at a desk.
Well I'd prefer to play it on PC so I can watch TV while I'm playing. Regardless of what I play it on I'll still be sitting in my comfortable easy chair. I don't sit at a desk. I just have my PC on a rectangular table and my TV's on a shelf beside of the table. That's why I'd prefer to play it on PC. :y:

dan26
08-19-2004, 03:14 AM
just use a psx emu