PDA

View Full Version : WWE News and notes

Joe Kerr
08-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Unforgiven web site is now online at http://unforgiven.wwe.com/.

WWE.com finally updated the Byte This preview for today. The guest will be Theodore R. Long. The show airs at 4 p.m. on WWE.com.

Carlos sent this one. … I just saw a commercial advertising the upcoming Raw house show in Colorado Springs for August 27th and they have updated the ad showing that Triple H vs. Eugene has been added to the show. Triple H was previously not scheduled to be there. The commercial still advertised Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit as the main event.

Becca sent this. … On Amazon.com there is a listing for WWE - Shawn Michaels - Boyhood Dream DVD slated for release on Sept. 14, 2004. Right now the list price is $9.95. There is no official description or review of the DVD, however, some customer reviews say it is a re-release of a Coliseum Home Video entitled "Heartbreak Express Tour" from '97. In addition to the HBK DVD, SummerSlam 2004; Bloopers, Bleeps and Bodyslams & History of Wrestlemania are all scheduled to come out Sept. 14, Unforgiven 2004 on Oct. 19, No Mercy 2004 on Nov. 16 and Survivor Series 2004 on Dec. 14.

Chavo Classic
08-19-2004, 04:41 PM
Bloopers, Bleeps and Bodyslams? Sounds like another quality piece of WWE merchandise worth sqaundering my hard earned cash on....

GIVE ME ANOTHER FLAIR DVD OR I WILL CRRRRUSH YOU! :mad:

Innovator
08-19-2004, 05:00 PM
*patiently awaits the Bret Hart DVD*

Xero
08-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Wanst Bloopers, Bleeps and Bodyslams reviewed on Wrestlecrap last week? :shifty:

Chavo Classic
08-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Wanst Bloopers, Bleeps and Bodyslams reviewed on Wrestlecrap last week? :shifty:

Indeed it was, presented by Hillbilly Jim and featuring half a dozen matches that ended with a role-up or school-boy.

Once again I utter "bring me a another flair dvd"