PDA

View Full Version : Forsberg in the Canucks game

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 02:28 AM
lol

I heard that he was getting held and cloutier took his stick away so when he went to go get it he punched Cloutier in the balls. lol

Hero, King, is this true?

LOL @ Forsberg aiming for the nads

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 02:44 AM
Bahaahahaha

I just saw the tape on sportcenter

:rofl:

MoRcHeEbA
12-30-2003, 05:18 AM
cloutier would beat the shit out of forsberg

PsychoSport
12-30-2003, 05:41 AM
Yeah, he got penalized for it and it ruined any chance of Colorado tying the game up .:rofl:

da_king
12-30-2003, 09:15 AM
<font color="#ccffcc">

lol that was hillarious, it was like a little pot shot to the gut. never seen him lose his cool like that before.
</font>

Adder
12-30-2003, 11:03 AM
I missed the game. I turned on the TV just as the Canucks were congratulaing Cloutier. Forsberg was bitching at the ref. I was sad. Then I missed the highlights later on and I was sad again.

natureboycv
12-30-2003, 01:07 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>Wooooooooo Canucks :cool:</font></b>

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 03:06 PM
cloutier would beat the shit out of forsberg

lol

MoRcHeEbA
12-30-2003, 04:25 PM
do you not recall the time he tried to take on the whole team at one game? I think he was playing for the islanders at the time. He was done beating the shit of the goalie and wanted the bench.

road doggy dogg
12-30-2003, 04:27 PM
Forsberg has the whole "hey check out my abdominal injury" ace up his sleeve though

MoRcHeEbA
12-30-2003, 04:42 PM
*falls to the ice in convulsions*

Heyman
12-30-2003, 04:51 PM
I'll say this once.

The canucks need to get Forsberg the next time they play. SOMEONE needs to "step up" and physically punish Forsberg.......whether it be a vicious bodycheck, or a cheap shot back.

I'd even go as far to say that someone should try and injure Forsberg (i.e. taking out his knee, etc. whatever).

I don't care who it is - you can't let ANYONE punk out one of your most important players. That's why I loved the 97' version of the Wings. McCarty beat the living piss out of Claude Lemieux for his mauling Draper's face back in 96'. That game alone in my opinion, was the 'passing of the torch' from the Avs to the Wings. It was that defining moment which made the Wings the 'dominant' team of 1997 and 1998, instead of the "more talented" Colorado Avalanche.

If the canucks don't do ANYTHING to get a measure of vengeance towards Forsberg, I will once again lose respect for the canucks.

Other than that though - great win for the nucks. They really bounced back after an atrocious outing against the Oilers. That's still not to say that the canucks are cup contenders. I still believe that the canucks are NOT contenders. They are still missing a few pieces of the puzzle.

MoRcHeEbA
12-30-2003, 05:03 PM
:wtf: who cares he gave him a shot to the nuts. he probably didn't even feel it due to wearing a cup. If the refs don't protect top players in the league the game just becomes no fun and im gonna retire...

whoa just went into a Joe Thronton Bruins mode their :eek:

Heyman
12-30-2003, 05:13 PM
:wtf: who cares he gave him a shot to the nuts. he probably didn't even feel it due to wearing a cup.

But still - the fact of the matter is that Cloutier got punked out. If the canucks don't do anything in terms of gaining a measure of vengeance, they'll look like pussies.

Other teams will know that the canucks won't do 'squat' and as result, can have liberties with out top players.

If the Canucks make a solid statement when they play the Avs next (i.e. f</>uck up Forsberg), it will speak volumes. I also believe that it will bring them closer as a team.......like it did for the Wings in 97'.

PsychoSport
12-30-2003, 05:35 PM
do you not recall the time he tried to take on the whole team at one game? I think he was playing for the islanders at the time. He was done beating the shit of the goalie and wanted the bench.

He was playing for the Rangers. He just beat the living shit out of the Islanders goalie, Tommy Salo, and he taunted the bench after. It was good stuff.

BCWWF
12-30-2003, 05:50 PM
I hate Cloutier, he's a fu</>ckin bitch and probably deserved whatever Forsberg gave him :mad:

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 05:56 PM
lol cloutier took a huge dive. He has pads that can stop 100 MPH pucks but a little shot to the go-nads and he's like a fish outta water.

and he deserved it anyway. Did you see how Jovanoski was molesting Fors for like 5 minutes and then Cloutier grabs his stick away?

and lol, if the canucks try to take out his knee then the whole Avalanche will go after who ever did it. It would be like WWIII.

btw, Cloutier would probably fight with his mask on. PUSSAY

BCWWF
12-30-2003, 06:00 PM
Cloutier is a choke artist and he's a dumbass too

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 06:08 PM
yeah he really sucks.

Dwayne Roloson, now that's where it's at.

PsychoSport
12-30-2003, 06:14 PM
lol cloutier took a huge dive. He has pads that can stop 100 MPH pucks but a little shot to the go-nads and he's like a fish outta water.

and he deserved it anyway. Did you see how Jovanoski was molesting Fors for like 5 minutes and then Cloutier grabs his stick away?

and lol, if the canucks try to take out his knee then the whole Avalanche will go after who ever did it. It would be like WWIII.

btw, Cloutier would probably fight with his mask on. PUSSAY

Well a couple things.

Yes, Cloutier dives more than any goalie I've seen in this league. It's quite ridiculous, but I don't complain. :D

Jovanovski wasn't "molesting" Forsberg, they were battling each other, that's why the ref let it go. I didn't see Cloutier grab his stick away, but I gues I'll take your word for it. Sounds like something he'd do.

The Canucks shouldn't take out Forsberg's knee, they don't have anyone to do it anyway.

In the fight with Salo, Cloutier's mask was off, so yeah.

BCWWF
12-30-2003, 06:20 PM
Whats wrong with Dwayne? He has a chance of playing in the All-Star game this year...and he beat Cloutier three times facing elimination in the playoffs last year

da_king
12-30-2003, 06:42 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">

i didn't realize cloutier was so hated in some other cities. anyways all goalies dive if they feel it will draw a penalty, they all do it. i think foresberg was too much of a pussy to go after jovo so he gave clouts the cheap shot which cost them any chance of tying the game and probably didn't even hurt. he lost is cool while cloutier didn't. anyways delibrately going after players to hurt them is stupid. if it's clean and within the rules (like bertuzzi taking out mcinnis and jackman) then fine, it'll make players more squeamish going into the corners. but taking out peoples knees, nah this is their livelyhood.
</font>

Heyman
12-30-2003, 06:48 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">

anyways delibrately going after players to hurt them is stupid. if it's clean and within the rules (like bertuzzi taking out mcinnis and jackman) then fine, it'll make players more squeamish going into the corners. but taking out peoples knees, nah this is their livelyhood.
</font>

I don't care. Although I'd rather see Forsberg get nailed cleanly than getting cheap-shotted (leading to injury), I'd still feel happy if the latter happened.

What Forsberg did is inexcuseable.

If I'm Jarko Ruutu, I'm thinking 'take out this f</>ucker'........anway I can.

I want to see Forsberg get pummeled in the same way McCarty pummeled C. Lemieux a few years back.

Forsberg is tough on his own accord, so I wouldn't even mind if a star like Jovanoski or Bertuzzi pummelled him and got suspended for 1 or 2 games as result.

As far as I'm concerned, Peter Forsberg is a bigger enemy than Osama Bin Laden. If Bin Laden and Forsberg had a confrontation with one another, I would side with Bin Laden.

KleptoKlown
12-30-2003, 06:52 PM
the fight with salo was awsome, I got a downloaded clip of it somewhere. Cloutier is an awsome fighter, i'll give him that much.

Heyman
12-30-2003, 07:00 PM
I'm with Klepto in the assertion that Cloutier isn't an adequate goalie for the canucks, but I still think the canucks need to take action......towards Forsberg.

Think --> Detroit/97/McCarty/Lemieux. Think what happened to Detroit's morale AFTER that game. It brought them together as a team. They then went on to win the cup.......beating the Avs and the Flyers (teams who were more talented than the Wings that year) in the process.

All due to team chemistry, HEART, and team unity........something which I feel the canucks will have MORE OF, if they avenge Cloutier's 'punk out' by getting back at Forsberg.

road doggy dogg
12-30-2003, 07:00 PM
Wow... Heyman's not only a pathetic loser, but he always enjoys watching players get injured. And here I thought Yash was the dumbest sports fan we had on the forum.

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 07:10 PM
Whats wrong with Dwayne? He has a chance of playing in the All-Star game this year...and he beat Cloutier three times facing elimination in the playoffs last year

nothing

i like him

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 07:11 PM
I don't care. Although I'd rather see Forsberg get nailed cleanly than getting cheap-shotted (leading to injury), I'd still feel happy if the latter happened.

What Forsberg did is inexcuseable.

If I'm Jarko Ruutu, I'm thinking 'take out this f</>ucker'........anway I can.

I want to see Forsberg get pummeled in the same way McCarty pummeled C. Lemieux a few years back.

Forsberg is tough on his own accord, so I wouldn't even mind if a star like Jovanoski or Bertuzzi pummelled him and got suspended for 1 or 2 games as result.

As far as I'm concerned, Peter Forsberg is a bigger enemy than Osama Bin Laden. If Bin Laden and Forsberg had a confrontation with one another, I would side with Bin Laden.

holy shit

you are mad stupid.

KleptoKlown
12-30-2003, 07:27 PM
Bertuzzi needs to do something and get suspended again. Last he did that, he came back kicking ass on the score sheet.

Heyman
12-30-2003, 07:54 PM
Wow... Heyman's not only a pathetic loser, but he always enjoys watching players get injured. And here I thought Yash was the dumbest sports fan we had on the forum.

Yes Tony........I *ALWAYS* enjoy watching players get injured. :roll:

Draper getting mauled by McCarty in 1997 was downright hilarious.

Cloutier getting punched in the sack was a humorous and acceptable form of action partaken by Forsberg. It deserves no retaliation on the canucks' part whatsoever. The canucks should act submissively and borderline homosexual-like.

Y2Ant
12-30-2003, 11:59 PM
{lepto]{lown']the fight with salo was awsome, I got a downloaded clip of it somewhere. Cloutier is an awsome fighter, i'll give him that much.

send :mad:

road doggy dogg
12-31-2003, 12:09 AM
Yes Tony........I *ALWAYS* enjoy watching players get injured. :roll:

Draper getting mauled by McCarty in 1997 was downright hilarious.

Cloutier getting punched in the sack was a humorous and acceptable form of action partaken by Forsberg. It deserves no retaliation on the canucks' part whatsoever. The canucks should act submissively and borderline homosexual-like.

Wanting even one player to get injured simply because he took a little bitty bunch at one of your players (:() is still f</>ucking pathetic.

BTW you're still the dumbest sports fan here.

BCWWF
12-31-2003, 02:59 AM
The Canucks are already one of the cheapest teams out there. I remember last year watching the Canucks vs Wild playoff series I grew hatred towards Ruutu and those other hard ass guys they have. There shitty playing didn't help them in the past (Bertuzzi got a really shitty penalty at the end of one game) so I doubt adding to it will make them any better.
Just going out there and hitting some guy really hard (Because he retaliated after being held) isn't going to bring a team together. What build chemestry (I hate to bring the Wild into this since you'll all hate me, but since I know the most about them and I think they fit this pretty well) you have to get players that want to play together and that play the same style. The Wild are a very young team and they worked their asses off in the playoffs last year, that wasn't something random, it is because out GM Terry Ryan built the Wild as a team with no former stars or noone to steel the attention. Gaborik clearly played really well last year and led the team in points, but they didn't build the team around him, they are building a team and not a player. Who knows if they will ever win a cup, but that is how you get team chemistry, you don't get a bunch of douche bags on your team. (Throw out the whole contract dispute in the beginning of the year, it ruins my point. Just think of last year)

MoRcHeEbA
12-31-2003, 03:29 AM
Willie Mitchell is the biggest bitch in the NHL and Bertuzzi put him in his spot last year.

KleptoKlown
12-31-2003, 11:56 AM
Willie Mitchell is the biggest bitch in the NHL and Bertuzzi put him in his spot last year.
:love: :love: :love:

BCWWF
12-31-2003, 02:44 PM
Thats exactly my point, Bertuzzi got a stupid penalty and the Wild won the series. They need to get a new philosophy and also Willie Mitchell is the man

MoRcHeEbA
12-31-2003, 03:02 PM
he didn't take a stupid penalty, the refs gave him a dumb one after mitchell should have got one for a cross check to the back of Linden's head.

BCWWF
12-31-2003, 10:34 PM
Don't even try to tell me that the Canucks werent cheap bastard in that series