Common Effect
Brand New Disaster
Army of Freshman
Sound Riot
Falls Church
Underscore
Rude Buddha
Ms. Argentina

I have only heard of a couple of them. not really into emo that much but WHATEVER

tell me if this should be good or not

Penner
08-20-2004, 12:13 AM
midtowns pretty good

never heard the others

OssMan
08-20-2004, 12:14 AM
most of them are local. but bands like Early November, Allister, and Hidden in Plain View are pretty popular.

Danny Electric
08-20-2004, 12:36 AM
Seems like some cool Drive Thru bands on there. The Early November are awesome live, Allister are great to dance to and Hidden In Plain View have some decent songs.
Should be good to check out some of the lesser bands.

FakeLaser
08-20-2004, 12:44 AM
My opinion on the bands.

Allister - They suck
Midtown - They are awesome. I know them, for I am good friends with the lead singer's brother and they live like 3 minutes from my house.
Early November - Best band on Drive Thru and best band at this show.
Hidden in Plain View - They have potential, a few good songs but they are kind of generic. They look to be pretty good live from the videos I've seen.
Punchline - Generic.
Stars Hide Fire - These guys suck. Kind of like a wannabe Taking Back Sunday, or something.

Yeah I don't know any of the others. Worth it for Midtown and The Early November though. Check out Hidden In Plain View also.

AareDub
08-20-2004, 09:05 PM
Midtown and Early November :y: That's worth the 15 bucks right there.

OssMan
08-24-2004, 01:22 AM
it was ok, nothing special but pretty good all around. the whole concert had to be moved inside cause it rained earlier. most of the local bands were pretty plain, there were a few others not on that list. The Hint and Transition ceased to impress me. the singer from Underscore got up on a basketball hoop and did a front flip off of it into the "crowd," (only like 50 people) and they caught him.

I was in the "pit" for Allister, if you could call it that, it wasn't really moshing, just a bunch of people moving around. this one dude stepped on my shoe a bunch of times until it came off and then I had to bend down to pick it up (in the pit) and when I was down there it was all scary and dark. I had to hold the shoe for the rest of that show. also the drummer (I think) was wearing the GJ logo or whatever FakeRazor has in his avatar on his shirt.

Hidden in Plain View was pretty good, and after their show I was walking through the hall and I saw their lead singer and said hey. :cool: then I took a piss next to him :cool:

we saw Early November for like five minutes, wasn't really into it, and we didn't see Midtown.

but I met these three hottttttt girls and we saw Allister with them :cool: