PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think should help Orton

Joe Kerr
08-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Orton has made enemys with both the heels and faces. Evolution will continue to beat down Orton who do you think should help him.

I think Christian. Orton and Christian have a lot of similarities and both are Smug little bastards. Christian needs to drop tyson and align himself with Orton. And neither has to turn full face.

Doink
08-20-2004, 12:03 PM
it will prob end up being beniot as he is a sucker for someone in trouble.

i would like it to be Jericho

LK
08-20-2004, 12:31 PM
Not Christian. He just works so much better as a complete heel. He is cool as a face but his strentgh is definetly being a heel.

Volchok
08-20-2004, 12:37 PM
yeah i would love it to be Jericho.. and he would have a motive too all the shit HHH put Jericho threw.. but most likely it will be either Jericho/Orton/Benoit or Orton/Eugene/Benoit.. but i would rather see Jericho instead of Eugene

road doggy dogg
08-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Stop using my font you stupid assfore.

The CyNick
08-20-2004, 01:47 PM
At first, nobody.

I think this week Orton HAS to totally lay waste to everyone in Evo by himself, no help, nothing. Think back to Austin or Rock in their heyday battling factions, they didn 't have a bunch of help. They'd run into the ring and lay waste to everyone with a chair and stand victorious. If Orton is going to be a strong babyface thats what needs to happen.

Maybe the way to get their is to have a match between Benoit and HHH for the title shot at Unforgiven. HHH wins and Evo starts a savage beatdown, they could have had Orton get kicked out of the building beforehand (HHH is afraid of Orton getting back at him so Bischoff bans Orton from the building) and then as Benoit is getting beat up Orton burts through the arena doors, grabs a chair, punches out a few security guards, hits the ring and lays out all of Evolution.

That way Orton has helped Benoit (a babyface move) but hasn't really done it to help Benoit (a "cool" babyface move), more of just to get a piece of Evo. Benoit could get up and they just kinda look at each other while Orton yells at HHH.

Then down the road maybe Benoit can return the favour, and that slowly pulls Orton to the babyface side of things.

But if Benoit or someone were to help Orton this coming week it would make no sense whatsoever. I mean Orton just screwed Benoit out of the title last week, what logical reason would he have to save him? Or any other face like Jericho or Edge who have had a history with Orton.

I guess Eugene would make sense because he's "special", but then I think that takes away from Orton's moment. Next week has to be all about Orton or else this thing wont work.

Doink
08-20-2004, 02:22 PM
At first, nobody.

I guess Eugene would make sense because he's "special", but then I think that takes away from Orton's moment. Next week has to be all about Orton or else this thing wont work.

i agree, it shouldnt happen straight away, build it up like you say but let him fight by himself at first.

only other person i can think of to help him btw is micheals but im not upto date on his injury/contract situation. however doing this would only end up building another fued between HBK and HHH.

loopydate
08-20-2004, 02:25 PM
OMG BRETT HEART SHOULD HEP ORTON!

Sorry... Don't know what came over me.

I'm with Nick on this one. As much as I hate invincible babyfaces who can run through a dozen opponents without breaking a sweat (a big reason why I loathe Steve Austin), fans have been conditioned to see that as the mark of a "tough guy," which WWE badly needs to make Orton now that he's World Champion.

Mr. Nerfect
08-20-2004, 11:24 PM
I'd either have Orton re-align himself with Evolution until after Survivor Series, or have him feud with Benoit while building up a big feud with Evolution.

Hardkore Kidd J
08-20-2004, 11:35 PM
I also think he should be like a loner you know kinda like the stone cold tough guy thing people have been talking about. I don't think he should re-align with evolution now, see what he can do on his own. I wonder what his music will be now?

Mordecai1
08-21-2004, 02:57 AM
Micheals.

Mayo
08-21-2004, 03:03 AM
CyNick is right yet again, alone is the way to go for now.

Shaggy
08-21-2004, 03:08 AM
I think Maven :shifty:

or

HBK when he returns but he will be to busy fighting Kane. Probably he will return during the Kane wedding. Other than that I would have to say Christian would be the other best guess. With the word being Edge turning heel and taking Ortons spot all that leaves is for Christian to come back and help Orton and then we get to see Edge vs Christian again.

Innovator
08-21-2004, 01:28 PM
he has to go on a one-man mission for a couple weeks like Cynick said. After a couple weeks he can try to mend some bridges with guys like Benoit, Jericho, and HBK.

Personally I would think that Foley coming back to stand by Orton would boost him tremendously. Foley can come out, saying how Orton beat him by himself and without Evolution, just like Orton won the World Title. Foley can get it through to Orton that he doesn't need Evolution.

The Mackem
08-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Stop using my font you stupid assfore.

shut up Joey Radd.

tucsonspeed6
08-22-2004, 06:36 PM
At first I thought that showing Orton's leadership was the way to go by having him start his own faction to take out Evolution, but now that I think about it more and more, I think his push needs him to fly solo. 100% solo.

Here's how I envision it: Orton comes out tomorrow night and makes a stand in the ring. He says to Evolution that they should worry, because they just lost their best defense against the snarling hoards backstage who want a piece of them and that if they came out to beat him up again, the entire backstage would come to his rescue. Evolution comes out and surround the ring. HHH points to the ramp and asks anyone in the back who wants to get a piece of Evo to make their move now. A moment passes but nobody comes out. HHH says that the title is his and he will get it back no matter what it takes. Basically, the wrestlers make the situation appear as though Orton is about to get another beat down. JR probably makes a note to King that since he loves Orton so much he should defend him, but King says that Orton's changed since he became champ and that he doesn't like him anymore. With Shakesperian wit, JR replies with "Yeah Right". Then Evo rushes Orton, but Orton fights back and makes his escape. Main Event 3 on 1: Winners are Evo by cheating to push Orton. Then a main event match against HHH for the title at the next PPV. Baby goes to sleep.

The CyNick
08-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Orton shouldn't be laid out again this week, especially if he's going to drop the title at Unforgiven. If Orton doesn't get to lay out every member of Evolution this week, the WWE has lost their minds.

Joe Kerr
08-22-2004, 08:35 PM
Speaking of Orton i was up at WWE Niagra (why i havent posted since Friday morning) And i got to meet Randy Orton. I wanted the Legend killer tour shirt but they sold out..so I was stuck with 2 cena shirts. But its always nice to meet wrestlers in person.

Innovator
08-22-2004, 08:40 PM
Speaking of Orton i was up at WWE Niagra (why i havent posted since Friday morning) And i got to meet Randy Orton. I wanted the Legend killer tour shirt but they sold out..so I was stuck with 2 cena shirts. But its always nice to meet wrestlers in person.
how'd he come across?

Innovator
08-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Orton shouldn't be laid out again this week, especially if he's going to drop the title at Unforgiven. If Orton doesn't get to lay out every member of Evolution this week, the WWE has lost their minds.
I remember the RAW following Judgment Day 2000 (HHH vs. Rock, Ironman), over the course of the night Rock eliminated the entire McMahon-Helmsley Regime one by one until only HHH remained. It should be the same case with Orton. First Flair can get laid out backstage, then Batista. HHH comes to the ring and demands whoever did this come forward. Enter Orton

Joe Kerr
08-22-2004, 08:46 PM
how'd he come across?

Nice Ive met some that acted like they didnt want to be there but he took pictures and would even talk about his dad :lol: I tried to get him to tell me how long he was going to hold the belt he then got into character and said not only is he the youngest champ but he is going to have the longest reign. So I got nothing out of him. He is a lot better than Brock was at his signing. I remember Brock bitching about getting his picture taken with the fans.