PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat: Deception Coming to GameCube

Vietnamese Crippler
08-20-2004, 07:35 PM
From: http://cube.ign.com/articles/540/540717p1.html?fromint=1

August 20, 2004 - Midway Games will next week announce that it is in development with a GameCube version of Mortal Kombat: Deception. The title is slated to hit Nintendo's console in the first half of next year, according to company executives.

Mortal Kombat: Deception, the sixth console installment in Midway's fast-paced, gory fighting franchise, takes the series to new heights thanks to an impressive new game engine that enables more realistic graphics, hand-to-hand combat and weapons, four unique gameplay modes and more. Deception is also set to be the goriest sequel in Mortal Kombat history, in part due to interactive environments that can literally slice and dice opponents to pieces.
The GameCube version of Deception will be a perfect port of the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions, which are scheduled to release this October. However, it will not feature online play, as the other builds will. A Midway spokesperson revealed to IGN that the company will add two new, exclusive features to the GCN incarnation in place of online play.

:drool:

Mordecai1
08-20-2004, 09:25 PM
nice. I have a gamecube and i get more games for gamecube then i get for ps2.

Funky Fly
08-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Damn fucking right, Midway. :mad:

I was so pissed when they announced that they weren't making anymore GC games. I guess I wasn't the only one.

Mordecai1
08-20-2004, 11:16 PM
Damn fucking right, Midway. :mad:

I was so pissed when they announced that they weren't making anymore GC games. I guess I wasn't the only one.
Believe me. When I had to get NBA Ballers for ps2 i was pissed.