PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Death in Aliens movie?

Shaggy
08-21-2004, 03:35 AM
***WARNING: If you havnt seen any of the Alien movies then some people who post in here might give away some of the Deaths. Do Not Read if you dont want to know****

Well I was watching Aliens the other night and it made me wonder what some of the most gruesome deaths in the history of the four alien movies have been. So I decided to take this one to the boards. My self has only seen Aliens, Alien Resurrection and half of the original Alien. So I havnt been able to see all the deaths. I was wondering that out of all the deaths in the Alien movies which one had to be your favorite?

Mine would of had to be in Alien Resurrection where they killed that guy from making the Alien burst out of one guys chest and through the other guys head. That was pretty gruesome.

ct2k
08-21-2004, 07:30 AM
The part human Alien getting sucked out into space through that small whole at the end of Resurrection musta been a pretty bloody awful way to go:D

Innovator
08-21-2004, 01:35 PM
*spoiler for Alien 3*

when Ripley dies at the end, and the alien goes through her chest at the same time as she hits the pool.

Disturbed316
08-21-2004, 06:07 PM
When the Alien burts out that guys chest.

Kalyx triaD
08-22-2004, 05:30 PM
The prisoner who almost made it out of the hallway in Alien3 only to get pulled back violently. That ruled.

The Mackem
08-22-2004, 06:00 PM
My favourite has to be the entire scene of the Marines getting pretty much slaughtered in Aliens, it was just quick and mental.

tucsonspeed6
08-23-2004, 07:04 PM
I don't accept Alien Resurection as a real Alien movie. The original three could be described as "Great", "Good", and "Good" respectively. THen we get "Beyond Bearable" for the fourth movie. But for the worst death, I'm going to have to say being used as a cocoon in the second movie. The best death: Dying in cryogenic sleep as in the third movie with Newt and Bill Paxton. THe most laughable death: The general guy reaching back and pulling out a big chunk of his own brain and looking at it in the fourth movie.

The Mackem
08-23-2004, 08:00 PM
Paxton didn't die in cryogenic sleep. He died going insane with his gun and then getting grabbed by an alien.

Danny Electric
08-24-2004, 11:14 AM
"They're coming out of the mother fucking wall man."

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Paxton didn't die in cryogenic sleep. He died going insane with his gun and then getting grabbed by an alien.

Well it was the other guy then. I always thought it was Bill Paxton though.

"Game over man! Game over!"

The Mackem
08-24-2004, 02:35 PM
"Why don't you put her in charge"

It was Michael Bien's (sp) character that died in cryogenic sleep, Hicks. Paxton's character was Hudson and was possibly the best character in the film. However, I liked Frost and the Sarge and I thought they should have lasted longer :mad:

Ninti the Mad
08-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Crap. It's been so long since Ive seen the movies.

I think it was Aliens when the guy gets torn in half and hes crawling and all thise white shit is leaking.

Shaggy
08-24-2004, 03:43 PM
Crap. It's been so long since Ive seen the movies.

I think it was Aliens when the guy gets torn in half and hes crawling and all thise white shit is leaking.

Yea that was Bishop...My memory of the first film isnt that good but I believe it happened it that one also.