PDA

View Full Version : Were Rey Mysterio and Batista Released?

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 12:21 AM
My friend told me this, is it true?

HeartBreakMan2k
08-23-2004, 12:22 AM
You're a moron.

What Would Kevin Do?
08-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Yes. It actually happened about 2 months ago. The WWE has just been splicing in stock footage into the show to make it look like they still wrestle.

Since you look like you may be a Mysterio fan however, do you know why he has gullible tattooed on his arm?

Innovator
08-23-2004, 12:28 AM
don't go to the arenas though, the fans are really dedicated to the lie

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 12:30 AM
You are guys are filling my head with confusion...is my friend lying or are you lying or what is the dirt?

HeartBreakMan2k
08-23-2004, 12:31 AM
Neither are lying. It's the truth, I called you a moron because you should know this by now.

What Would Kevin Do?
08-23-2004, 12:34 AM
You asked the question, and I gave the most intelligent answer I could in regards to the question. If something isn't clear, ask, and I'll do my best to explain better.

The current rumor is that they were released due to the "sun" tattoos each had. Apparently the style of the tattoo was to close to the sun on the "Sunny Delight" drink bottles, and they were threatening to sue Vince.

Innovator
08-23-2004, 12:38 AM
also their hair were getting too long, people were starting to confuse them with HHH

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 12:38 AM
Holy moly! Couldn't they have just gotten their tattoos removed!?!?!?!?!

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 12:40 AM
Wait a minute...they both have short hair? Well at least I think Rey Mysterio does because he always has a mask covering his hair so who knows, it could be long or it could be short.

Innovator
08-23-2004, 12:41 AM
I also heard rumors of Batista wanting to dye his hair blonde, which doesn't fly with Hunter

Gonzo
Either this guy is joking or he is a complete moron. Anyways this is when mods are needed.

What Would Kevin Do?
Nope. You see, they're so dark that even if they would have had them removed, there wouldn't be a tan where the ink used to be. Therefore instead of having a tattoo, they would have a huge ass pale spot in the same shape... It's the design that matters, not the color... There only option was to where wrestling gear to cover them up. Unfortunately, they couldn't find any large enough to fit Batista, or any colorful enough to match Rey's masks. It's a sad day.

.44 Magdalene
08-23-2004, 12:43 AM
The real Rey Mysterio was never actually employed with the WWE. It's a common misconception. See, if you'd watched WCW, you'd realized that the real Rey Mysterio doesn't wear a mask anymore. What you saw in the WWE was actually Sean O'Haire. :shifty: I mean, a guy that talented wouldn't just be FIRED, right? They slapped a mask on him. Bam. Rey O'Mysterio.

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 12:44 AM
Wow...my number 5 and number 15 favorite wrestlers are gone from WWE. I wonder what will happen to the future of Evolution???

And Gonzo, I am not joking because it is true. And I am not a complete moron, because I know who is released and who isn't.

Innovator
08-23-2004, 12:45 AM
if you watch old WCW and ECW tapes, Rey Misterio Jr didn't have a lot of tatoos.

The Rey "Mysterio" you see now is just a fake. He is also a lot bigger than the real Rey Misterio Jr.

.44 Magdalene
08-23-2004, 12:47 AM
if you watch old WCW and ECW tapes, Rey Misterio Jr didn't have a lot of tatoos.

The Rey "Mysterio" you see now is just a fake. He is also a lot bigger than the real Rey Misterio Jr.

See? SEE?! It's Sean O'Haire. :shifty: This "cage" is simply a metaphor for Rey Mysterio Jr's shadow that Sean can never escape from now that it has gained popularity...

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 12:49 AM
Woah...Sean O'Haire is a real trickster.

.44 Magdalene
08-23-2004, 12:54 AM
Woah...Sean O'Haire is a real trickster.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

wwe is neat
08-23-2004, 01:21 AM
He he he

Head
08-23-2004, 01:38 AM
Someone should edit the topic title so people don't get thrown off when viewing the wrestling forum.

Good idea. I'll just top it off with a move to Q & A.

Tornado
08-23-2004, 07:48 AM
Wow...my number 5 and number 15 favorite wrestlers are gone from WWE. I wonder what will happen to the future of Evolution???

And Gonzo, I am not joking because it is true. And I am not a complete moron, because I know who is released and who isn't.
LOL, you fucking moron

Xero
08-23-2004, 08:59 AM
Everyone here is wrong... Rey Mysterio isnt O'Haire, and he isnt diffrent... You see, after WCW went under and he was out of the job, Rey started drinking and fell face first onto a lit bbq grill... He was burned so horrificly, that he now has to wear a mask everywhere he goes... It's a shame... But he WASNT released, just stuck on SmackDown! so no one would care...

As for Batista, he WAS released, as someone said, they're using stock footage... When he wrestles, they have a Computer Generated Batista (Or CGB) that they throw on the TV... The CGB is very life like... Even fans in the arena cant tell that it's really Chris Jericho in the big headed costume... (They use the costume so people in the arena dont know)

And that, my friend, is the truth...

SuperSlim
08-23-2004, 09:23 AM
my goodness... if I were to be confused by this then I would be a complete moron.

Loose Cannon
08-23-2004, 11:10 AM
WOW.

Sephiroth
08-23-2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah, they were released because a dude with a small cock named wwe is neat found out he was gay...Vince didn't like the fact that WWE is neat was gay...so he released him 2. :shifty:

:nono:

Corkscrewed
08-23-2004, 10:50 PM
:lol: at everyone. Good stuff guys.