PDA

View Full Version : Blue Collar TV is the worst thing ever

Buzzkill
08-24-2004, 04:54 AM
I didn't think it could be worse than the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, but they succeeded. What the hell were they thinking? I won't be suprised to see it last 4-5 seasons though, because people are just that stupid.

ColdwaVer
08-24-2004, 10:51 AM
If you didn't like the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, why the fu</>ck did you watch the TV show it spawned? And you're calling other people stupid?

Champion of Europa
08-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Ron White is funny, I don't like the others. The show looks stupid.

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm getting kinda sick of stupid little teenie boppers saying "Getter dun!" every five seconds. That's all I have to say about this.

Gonzo
08-24-2004, 04:48 PM
Picking up catchphrases from shows annoys me. I'm at the age where a lot of people I know do that. It pisses me off. The bastards.

tucsonspeed6
08-24-2004, 05:11 PM
No kidding. It wouldn't be so bad if every kid didn't say the exact same thing as every other kid. If people were each issued a catchphrase at birth from an already canceled show, and if you ever said anyone else's catchphrase you'd be castrated....yeah. That'd work fine.

Buzzkill
08-24-2004, 06:25 PM
If you didn't like the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, why the fu</>ck did you watch the TV show it spawned? And you're calling other people stupid?I never said I watched it all the way through, I saw it while flipping through the channels, saw 5 minutes of it, and it reminded me of how much I hate society.

Also, Ron White is the only mildly funny one out of the four and he isn't on the show.

Boomer
08-25-2004, 12:48 AM
Yah I heard (at college no less) "There's yer sign" from some girl in my acting class.

I cringed.

#1-norm-fan
08-25-2004, 01:59 AM
Bill Engval is funny and Jeff Foxworthy has his moments. Ron White is ALRIGHT I guess. However, Larry The Cable Guy is the most annoying human being EVER.

And I'm guessing that show is pretty awful.

Shaggy
08-25-2004, 02:20 AM
I like the show....granted I have only seen the first two episodes. I was a big fan of the movie...

As for the catchphrase thing....I along with yall hate it when people copy the catch phrases. When everyone starting doing the whole WHHHHAAATTT!!!!!....YYYEeeAAAAA...OOOOOOOOOOOOK Thing that Lil Jon does it just made me sick. And the fact that everyone is saying Git Er Done now is just anoying.

Requiem
08-25-2004, 02:43 AM
Has anyone ever actually watched Larry's comedy shows besides Blue Collar Comedy Tour though?

I thought he was fucking hilarious on his other stand-up comedy show.

tucsonspeed6
08-25-2004, 08:28 PM
I never said I didn't like Larry. I personally think all four are funny, I just can't stand hearing their catchphrases 900 times a week.

Gertner
08-26-2004, 01:04 PM
I was surprised at how much I loved the Comedy Tour. Haven't seen the show though, and probably won't.