PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the last UFC PPV?

Excellance of Execution
08-24-2004, 09:10 PM
I thought it was a really good ppv, expecially if you like knockouts. Chuck Liddell won his match against Vernon White, which was remarkable for Chuck, because he jeopardized his #1 ranking for the middleweight title. Chuck is the man, he never backs down from a fight. I thought the card was pretty good, it had a couple of up and comer's to the UFC that did pretty well. The main event was pretty good, although it seemed to me that Belfort didn't even show up. Couture proved to all that he is a FREAK. Man he is impressive for a man that's 41 year's old. Feel free to add your thought's of the ppv or of the UFC in general, who you like and don't like.

Rob
08-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Didn't see it yet. They stopped airing PPVs here. Need to track it down though. Heard Liddell vs. White was good and the Nick Diaz fight was awesome. Liddell is a mad man though. He put his light heavyweight (not middleweight mate) ranking on the line before he fought Randy Couture before. The man has no fear.

Still waiting to see Lee Murray back in the Octagon. Tito Ortiz vs Guy Metzger should be interesting next time out.