PDA

View Full Version : Who might Orton pick for his own rip off of Evolution?

Shaggy
08-25-2004, 03:45 PM
There has been talk in the past even before Orton left Evolution,(since that was only a little over a week ago) that if he left them he might branch out and form his own little group to fight them. Now the question comes to mind of who he might choose for it if this did happen. The saying from people are that it could include HBK or Beniot but then a thought hit me the other day.

What if he made like a Wave of the Future type group. It was all filled with a bunch of new stars that the people would be told were gonna make it big one day. And the other 3 members of the group would non other be Tough Enough champs Maven, Johnny Nitro, and Matt. I think that might work out. Sure it might take some time for the fans to get used to but it would give all the men some time in the spotlight. And it might do for there careers what it did for Ortons career. Who knows?

Who do you think would go good in Ortons group?

Doink
08-25-2004, 03:51 PM
shelten benjamin, jericho and edge but this wont happen

Volchok
08-25-2004, 04:02 PM
it would be cool for Orton and HBK and Benoit to take on Evoltion...

The CyNick
08-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Hopefully nobody. Austin didn't create a faction to fight the Harts or the Corporation, Hogan didn't make one to fight the Heenan Family, why should Orton? They could have some guys team up with his for a Surv Ser match for example, but I wouldn't have him create a new Evolution or anything.

Volchok
08-25-2004, 05:42 PM
Hopefully nobody. Austin didn't create a faction to fight the Harts or the Corporation, Hogan didn't make one to fight the Heenan Family, why should Orton? They could have some guys team up with his for a Surv Ser match for example, but I wouldn't have him create a new Evolution or anything.

True true...

.44 Magdalene
08-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Orton can form a stable with Belty.

Eternalone79
08-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Spoilers from 8-22 edition of Raw.
I think HHH will be the one starting a new group..it seemed odd that Flair and Batista did not enter the ring until after HHH got spit on and then hit.

tucsonspeed6
08-25-2004, 08:06 PM
I think HHH will be the one starting a new group..it seemed odd that Flair and Batista did not enter the ring until after HHH got spit on and then hit.

Yeah...Also they weren't really chasing after Orton very fast. In fact, I once saw Batista hit a guy, and I swear, even though this guy was an enemy of HHH, Batista like made a motion like he hit him, but he didn't really hit him. It's almost like the two were pretending to be fighting so that HHH wouldn't know the two were plotting against him! And then there was that time when SHUT THE HELL UP!

.44 Magdalene
08-25-2004, 08:19 PM
- Spoilers.

Did you notice that Matt didn't appear until after the wedding? :shifty: Is that a heel turn I smell? Feel the turn, baby.

tucsonspeed6
08-25-2004, 08:21 PM
- Spoilers.

Did you notice that Matt didn't appear until after the wedding? :shifty: Is that a heel turn I smell? Feel the turn, baby.

More spoilers:

Notice how HBK didn't show up at all? He's in for a MASSIVE heel turn. In fact, the only person who did show up was Trish. I think she's gonna turn on Christian when he gets back and she'll become a mega face.

(Critic, I'm liking you more every day.)

Shaggy
08-26-2004, 12:04 AM

:eek: I didnt even think of it that way.

Aussie Skier
08-26-2004, 12:32 AM
I think alot of you ppl are forgetting one of the main reasons why a stable is created. Generally a stable is created more or less to introduce a new wrestler. Evolution had Orton and Batista, the Nation had D-Lo and The Rock, DX was probably created to elevate all four wrestlers (Roaddog, waltman, HHH and billy Gunn.)

There is no logical reason in having a stable of Edge, orton, Jericho...it wont help either of the wrestlers.

I think a logical stable would be something like:
Orton - star
Regal - veteran
Eugene/Maven/shelton B - up and coming

creating a stable with all established stars will do nothing for the any of the wrestlers involved

Head
08-26-2004, 01:01 AM
orTon shud reform DX and hav init:

auztin
rawque
hbk
hall/nash
the giant
bret heart
cane
xPac
y2J
ddP
china as maneger

it wud be awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Seriously though, I think having a faction war would be a horrible idea. As for faces that Orton should form a loose alliance with for purposes of 6 man tags and such against Evolution, I'd say Benjimen, HBK when he comes back, and maybe Maven or someone. I'd keep Jericho out of it, as I think him and Edge should build up their own feud,

Volchok
08-26-2004, 01:33 AM
why have Maven and Shelton in the fued? it makes no sense.. i mean have HBK and Benoit as his partners.. HBK because how many times he got screwed over by Evo. and Benoit for the same reason, i mean all three of them can relate to each other, hunter did screw then all over one time or another...

Head
08-26-2004, 02:36 AM
Shelton was feuding with Evolution...as was Maven.

Besides, why do they have to have a history anyway? The WWE always just pairs togther the over faces anyway.

Lara Emily
08-26-2004, 06:52 AM

Yeah but let's just ignore the powerbomb, falling slam and fists of fury Batitisa gave Orton the week before, and the fists of fury Flair gave as well.

Iceman90
08-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Orton can form a stable with Belty.

Orton, Belty, Moolah and Mae Young.

Transplant
08-26-2004, 07:44 AM
it could be Randy Orton......and.........
Dropkick Murphys

(I've had this weird habit of wanting to yell out "Dropkick Murphys" lately)

Sephiroth
08-26-2004, 08:16 AM
Shelton Benjamin, Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho, but this will probably never happen. :(

HankScorpio
08-26-2004, 09:13 AM
I fully agree with The CyNick & Aussie-Skier, he should go against Evo alone.

Eternalone79
08-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Yeah but let's just ignore the powerbomb, falling slam and fists of fury Batitisa gave Orton the week before, and the fists of fury Flair gave as well.

Since when has the WWE expected us to remember that shit?

Volchok
08-26-2004, 05:26 PM
yeah im suprised King mentioned Jericho was the first Undisputed World Champion.. i almost fell over...