PDA

View Full Version : The Best Band You've Probably Never Heard Of Vol. 2

DaveWadding
08-26-2004, 07:47 AM
Well, since I did Joe Firstman a while back, I'll call that Vol. 1...and so this is Vol. 2.

EVOLOCITY is a band I first heard at a festival that I went to in April. I didn't catch very much of their set (they were playing 3rd stage). My sister and I were planning on doing karaoke on that stage after they were finished..so we got there a touch early and got to hear the last few songs of their set. I wasn't really paying attention to detail, nonetheless I really liked their sound. After they finished and started packing up their equipment and such, they were selling their CD (http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/evolocity) and as they came down to their last copy...they GAVE it to me, and autographed it. They also autographed a set list and gave it to my sister. Very, very cool.

If I HAD to make a comparision to a national band, I guess they are like Godsmack...but better.

Check them out at www.evolocity.net, and as is the norm with these things, I have their music on Soulseek (my u/n is davewadding, if you didn't already know).

Recommended tracks:

Gone
Crush
Set You Free

asphyXy
08-26-2004, 10:39 AM
Anael.

Black metal with atmosphere. \m/

Herb Masta
08-26-2004, 05:47 PM
lil jay is the bst i dont think anybodys heard of

Dave Youell