PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Chavo Angle

Sting Fan
12-09-2003, 04:20 AM
Ok so i just watched the thanksgiving day Smackdown and i dont usualy watch Smackdown so if my idea is way off just say but i hear a little while ago Eddie G cut a promom about his drug problems and alcohol problems now last week after Chavos knee was "destroyed" by Shelton Benjamin he asked the trainer for pain releif this week he turns up fine and feeling great i was just wondering if maybe the WWE is going to do something to do with drugs between Eddie and Chavo i know right now it looks like the whole Bret Owen breakup but maybe this is a swerve or an extra piece the WWE might throw at us just a thought personaly i dont want to see it but what do you guys think could it happen and what would be your opinion?

c4g2
12-09-2003, 04:23 AM
Try some punctuation marks.

Edited version:

Ok so i just watched the thanksgiving day Smackdown. And i dont usualy watch Smackdown so if my idea is way off just say, but i hear a little while ago Eddie G cut a promo about his drug problems and alcohol problems. Now last week after Chavos knee was "destroyed" by Shelton Benjamin he asked the trainer for pain relief. This week he turns up fine and feeling great. I was just wondering if maybe the WWE is going to do something to do with drugs between Eddie and Chavo? I know right now it looks like the whole Bret Owen breakup, but maybe this is a swerve or an extra piece the WWE might throw at us. Just a thought personaly, i dont want to see it but what do you guys think could it happen and what would be your opinion?

Sting Fan
12-09-2003, 04:50 AM
Yes i know my punctuation sucks but as any old hand around here will tell you i have apologised for it on numerous occasions and it has been accepted that i do try my best. And because of my lack of prowess in using punctuation i only post when i feel i have something to contribute, unlike yourself who obviously gets his jollys by trying to make others feel small over the internet maybe next time you should add something to the conversation like say an opinion or dont even waste mine and everyone elses time replying.

Oh and while you are at it maybe you should take into acount that if you can figure out what i was writing then maybe just maybe some of the other posters around here could rise to your level of inteligence (because obviously you are the local inteligencia) and understand what i had to say.

But hey thanks for the put down and once again i appologise for my lack of punctuation.

Oxstar
12-09-2003, 05:03 AM
I really hate chavo! i think he is holdin eddie down!

Bad Guy
12-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Come on we don't need this guys. I really don't think it was a put down maybe just a remark... but its not my place to say. Anyways, I think this could turn out to be like the Bret and Owen 'spotlight' thing, where Chavo complains about eddie hogging the spotlight for himself. I'd like to see a Chavo vs Eddie match, I think they'd put on a show.

c4g2
12-09-2003, 05:09 AM
Sorry if I offended you. I don't get any joy from offending anyone but you shouldn't just insult someone if you don't like it. I was just helping you and I know other people will bitch at your lack of punctuation. Why not even try to learn some punctuation, it won't hurt.

Since you want an opinion, I'll give you what you want. WWE indeed could book a drug angle between Eddie and Chavo. Eddie is suspicious of Chavo's miraculous recovery and tells Heyman about it to spite Chavo. Heyman decides to get Chavo to do a drug test and it turns out negative. On account of Chavo's misunderstanding, Heyman decides to give Chavo a match any time, anywhere. Chavo decides to take on Eddie on in a Latino Parking Lot match, with their low-rider included in the cars.

Doesn't really go anywhere, but will add some spice.

Sting Fan
12-09-2003, 05:56 AM
Ok first off sorry if it wasnt meant to be an insult im sorry i took it that way. I know my punctuation is appaling that is why my post count is so low because unless i have something worth saying i sit back and just watch. As for doing somthing about my punctuation i am i was diagnosed as having dyslexia last year and i have been going back to school to improve my english and i am getting better but it is a slow proccess. I am also going to try and post more now the new forums are up hoping that if i get into the habit of using punctuation it will improve.

Im sorry if i took your comments the wrong way and thanks for sharing your opinion. :y:

Rammsteinmad
12-09-2003, 07:46 AM
I really hate chavo! i think he is holdin eddie down!

lol.

Dave Youell
12-09-2003, 07:50 AM
I like the idea of the drug thing, it hasn't been done in the WWE (well with drink, but that's it).

So even though it could be considered Taboo, i think it's good for them to push the envolope, they can also use Eddie's old problems to fuel the fued

The CyNick
12-09-2003, 01:37 PM
I just cant get past the fact that Eddie could be a main event player, and they have totally F'D up his chances with these last few months of booking.

Eddie/Chavo will put on good matches no doubt, but it will do nothting for either guy. Hopefully this fued ends before Mania, so Eddie can have something worhtwhile to do at Mania.

Possible ideas: Get Eddie and Chavo to re-unite, you would create a tag team that can legitimately main event shows, and the fans seem to dig them.

Or put Eddie back ont rack to fued with Cena after Cena takes the US title form Big Show.

Elements
12-09-2003, 01:40 PM
I think if they build chavo up right (I.e don't turn him into a Marty Jannetty) this could be a money feud and would make a legit star out of Chavito

Tornado
12-09-2003, 01:41 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Eddie and Chavo would put on some great matches, no doubt, and it'd be fairly obvious Eddie would go over.

Hopfully it'll be a relitivly short feud, and Eddie can move on to bigger and better things...</font>

Corkscrewed
12-10-2003, 04:10 AM
Hmm... never really thought about it, but a drug angle would be new and at least creative, I think. I still think Eddie should be main eventing, but whatever. I think there can be SOME good that may come out of this.

Elements
12-10-2003, 04:59 AM
Hmm... never really thought about it, but a drug angle would be new and at least creative, I think. I still think Eddie should be main eventing, but whatever. I think there can be SOME good that may come out of this.

LOD anyone?

Dave Youell
12-10-2003, 07:35 AM
LOD anyone?
that was drink not drugs

yes Drink is a drug

but no a drug drug