PDA

View Full Version : Yes! Kurt is BACK! (one spoiler inside)

Corkscrewed
08-27-2004, 01:52 AM
Wait, you say, he's been wrestling for a month now! No, I meant he's back back. That match with Mysterio was the best match I've seen on SmackDOWN in quite a while, an excellent seesaw battle with some great moves and a terrific story!

Looks like he's fully recovered from his neck, especially if he's going to be in a 2 of 3 falls match next week! I really hope he stays healthy. Seriously, when he's on, he is so amazing to watch!

So discuss Kurt Angle's return to 100%!!!

Mr. JL
08-27-2004, 01:54 AM
Yeah, I just saw that match as well on the late night edition of Smack Down! Fantastic!

DaveWadding
08-27-2004, 01:57 AM
Angle/Mysterio is nothing new *coughSummerslam02cough* but I just had to fall asleep after Kidman almost broke Chavo's face :nono:

Mayo
08-27-2004, 02:07 AM
Angle is the fucking man, and this was a good match indeed. I loved the way that he tricked Eddie about the car (although I saw it coming), and his cowardly heel persona outside the ring, but being all business inside the ring is vintage Angle. I hope he stays healthy as well.

Gone Mad
08-27-2004, 02:36 AM
I would not have expected Angle to be this good after all that trouble with the neck. It's like nothing happened to him (although he doesn't seem as speedy as he was before).

A very good match with ReyRey tonight and I thought it was funny how many times Rey had to keep Kurt on the rope for the 619 before getting the chance to hit the move on him. Anyways, it's good to have him back and it makes SD! more of the show to watch now (even though London/Kidman seem to be doing that for me).

Mr. JL
08-27-2004, 02:44 AM
And we got to see Chavo on SD! too... too bad he will not be on next week. :'( Kidman is going to kill someone.

BlackDawn2024
08-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Agreed. Excellent match. But I can just see this one coming. Because of what happened with Chavo, I suspect we'll be seeing less and less of the SSP.

LK
08-29-2004, 05:32 PM
Kurt Angle is the very best there is right now. Good to hear that he is feeling good right now and isn't having any problems with his neck.

Hardkore Kidd J
08-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Agreed. Excellent match. But I can just see this one coming. Because of what happened with Chavo, I suspect we'll be seeing less and less of the SSP.

:( :( You're probably right but I just want Kidman to stop using the SSP. Make Londen have it or something at least he wouldn't botch it. :(

Hired Hitman
08-29-2004, 11:14 PM
*makes obvious comment about Kidman being the Lita of SSP's*

sensai86
08-30-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes Kurt is back and hopefully for good. He looks better than ever and that my friend is TRUE!! :y: