PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler* WWE Smackdown! Match Result Already Posted

jasonvoorhees
08-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Spoiler* WWE Smackdown! Match Result Already Posted
Story By: Keith Wilcutt
August 27, 2004

Thanks to Pwinsider for the following:

The following occured that the Smackdown! show in Sydney, Australia and will be shown on Smackdown! next Thursday:

Booker T defeated John Cena in match three of their five match series. So, Booker now leads 2-1. Booker had his feet on the ropes for the pin. Post match, Cena ripped on the referee with a rap about how he was blind and screwed up.

The CyNick
08-27-2004, 10:27 PM
thats pretty much what I expected. Cena had to go down at some point.

AareDub
08-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Are they actually going to air the full match on Smackdown? I was under the impression that they would just fill us in on what happened, and possibly show the finish.

Corkscrewed
08-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Basically... but that's not till next week.

Although two wins exactly the same way sounds sort of stupid. I'll have to see more details to make a real comment tho.

Funky Fly
08-28-2004, 06:04 AM
Basically... but that's not till next week.

Although two wins exactly the same way sounds sort of stupid. I'll have to see more details to make a real comment tho.
Indeed. They should leave best of _ series to WCW.

Evil Vito
08-28-2004, 11:38 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I wish that just one time, they'd surprise everyone and let Booker win the next one, winning the series 3-1.

Because EVERYTIME they do a best of _ series, it always goes the full length, so everybody knows that Cena is gonna win the next match.</font> :-\

Xero
08-28-2004, 11:44 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I wish that just one time, they'd surprise everyone and let Booker win the next one, winning the series 3-1.

Because EVERYTIME they do a best of _ series, it always goes the full length, so everybody knows that Cena is gonna win the next match.</font> :-\
Same logic goes to 2/3 Falls matches... They ALWAYS take it to the third fall...

I'm assuming that they are going to show clips and/or pics of the match, and not show it in full... That's my guess, anyway...

Loose Cannon
08-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah, just clips of the match.