PDA

View Full Version : Joe Gibbs is taking the Redskins to the Superbowl?!?!

Favre4Ever
08-30-2004, 02:58 AM
Yeah, I heard he bought front row tickets for the whole team.

Seriously, I tried to give them some credit. Mabye Gibbs could take a bitch like Ramsey and make something out of them. After a good game against the Panthers, I declared, "Next Week, if they can beat my boys the RAMS, then I will acknowledge them as legitimate."

In conclusion, after four quarters of pure ownage, the Rams proved that the Redskins still suck and that the Panthers shafted them in double overtime in last years playoffs.

BCWWF
08-30-2004, 12:56 PM
yup

Gonzo
08-30-2004, 01:44 PM
How about trying to get to the Superbowl as the NFC representative, not spectators.

Eternalone79
08-30-2004, 02:20 PM
How about trying to get to the Superbowl as the NFC representative, not spectators.
We all know Carolina's got that job covered

DaveWadding
08-30-2004, 04:22 PM

Seriously, I tried to give them some credit. Mabye Gibbs could take a bitch like Ramsey and make something out of them. After a good game against the Panthers, I declared, "Next Week, if they can beat my boys the RAMS, then I will acknowledge them as legitimate."

In conclusion, after four quarters of pure ownage, the Rams proved that the Redskins still suck and that the Panthers shafted them in double overtime in last years playoffs.

You are an insult to me as one of the only other Rams fans here.

Gertner
08-30-2004, 04:28 PM
lol the rams are an insult to themselves

and how about getting the skins to the playoffs maybe?

Jesus Shuttlesworth
08-30-2004, 05:46 PM
How about waiting until the preseason is over?

You don't know whats going to happen. The Redskins SHOULD be alright, they will have the defensive rookie of the year Taylor, Arrington, Portis, and Coles. Once they get the QB thing figured they could be a playoff team.

BCWWF
08-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Lol, the Rams get so much negative press here right now, I feel kinda bad for them.

Favre4Ever
08-31-2004, 01:03 AM
dave, i dont think youve made a response in a single one of my threads where you havent taken a shot at me.

AlphaBean
08-31-2004, 03:52 AM

Remember when the Rams played the Chiefs in preseason?

:rofl:

Talk about four quarters of ownage...

AlphaBean
08-31-2004, 03:53 AM
dave, i dont think youve made a response in a single one of my threads where you havent taken a shot at me.
Taking shots at you?

Maybe he's trying to be Leonard Little, and you're the female motorist... :nono:

DaveWadding
08-31-2004, 11:47 AM
Except I'm not drunk.