PDA

View Full Version : Orton New Theme?

Mister Sinister
08-31-2004, 05:24 AM
What is it, and what do you thnik of it? It's not bad, but still lacks to Evolution's Theme

Eternalone79
08-31-2004, 09:25 AM
I think he needs something harder than that...I was thinking about it last night and I think Not Listening by Papa Roach would be perfect.

Shaggy
08-31-2004, 09:40 AM
Ive been listening to that papa roach song non stop since some one told me what it was. That song is one of the best songs ever. It might of been good to use with the fact that Papa Roach was in the crowd last night. I dont know the name of it but give it time and im sure it will pop up on here.

SuperSlim
08-31-2004, 09:42 AM
the theme for Randy is aight, but it just isn't it. They need to do a lil bit more experimenting.

Aussie Skier
08-31-2004, 10:48 AM
why not just keep the evolution theme...i dont get it.

I mean, ric flair is old, he is not evolving
HHH is past his prime so ditto
Batista is not part of the evolution of the WWE

ORTON...IS...EVOLUTION
cant understand why they'd change his song

SuperSlim
08-31-2004, 10:50 AM
I don't know either but then again there are a lot of things WWE has done that cannot be explained

Goulet
08-31-2004, 11:57 AM

ORTON...IS...EVOLUTION

3 Letters....
H H H

Loose Cannon
08-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I don't really like it right now. I think they will experiment a little though. They do that a lot with these main event themes.

Dorkchop
08-31-2004, 01:14 PM
I think the guy who does the music for the WWE (I don't know why I his name slips my mind right now) should make Orton's theme. He's made so many classic themes for superstars: Austin, Kane, Minisrty Undertaker, Y2J, Hardy Boyz. He can make themes that suit the superstars. I don''t know why they use him less these days.

Savio
08-31-2004, 01:23 PM
I think its fine.

Shaggy
08-31-2004, 03:34 PM
Well as long as they dont pull a move like what they gave Shelton Benjamin or Victoria. God I hate there themes.

Mister Sinister
08-31-2004, 03:38 PM

ORTON...IS...EVOLUTION

Because The Name Of The Group Is Evolution, and Randy Orton isn't in it anymore? Would seem like a stupid logic, to have the guy, they are fueding with, come out to music from the name of the stable

Mayo
08-31-2004, 03:42 PM
It's okay, kind of generic, but it doesn't seem like its all that bad either. Listening to it once doesn't allow for a great opinion, so after listening to it more then we can judge it better.

Funky Fly
08-31-2004, 03:42 PM
The theme is awesome right up until the singing starts. It goe all MTV right after that. And we already have one of those themes (Maven's).

Volchok
08-31-2004, 03:48 PM
btw does anyone have the lyrics for the Mercy Drive theme Away?

Funky Fly
08-31-2004, 05:03 PM
I think the guy who does the music for the WWE (I don't know why I his name slips my mind right now) should make Orton's theme. He's made so many classic themes for superstars: Austin, Kane, Minisrty Undertaker, Y2J, Hardy Boyz. He can make themes that suit the superstars. I don''t know why they use him less these days.
The Hardy Boys theme was production.

Corkscrewed
08-31-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm a little down on it. Not a terrible theme, but not as edgy as I'd like. It kinda reminds me of Matt Hardy's theme, which is good, but would not work with Orton's persona. That's all.

And if you want to hear it go to the RAW site and click on the vid clip.

sensai86
08-31-2004, 05:59 PM
that Mercy Drive song is hot,but his new one is not that bad

tucsonspeed6
08-31-2004, 06:12 PM
It'll grow on me...

The Naitch
08-31-2004, 11:09 PM
It'd be better if they kept the same theme except without the lyrics. I think he had that version for a week or so. There were 2 versions of the theme when Evolution first came together. His new theme sucks IMO.

Anybody Thrilla
08-31-2004, 11:59 PM
Well as long as they dont pull a move like what they gave Shelton Benjamin or Victoria. God I hate there themes.

Funny you mention that. I was just thinking that it would be cool if Orton had that first theme that Shelton used when he came to Raw. That theme was totally tits. No stupid words to make it suck, either. I don't know WHY they took it from Shelton.

Of course Randy couldn't use it now, though, since everybody would still recognize it, but it was just a thought I had.

The Naitch
09-01-2004, 12:00 AM
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO RANDY GO GO GO GO GO....

Bo
09-01-2004, 10:26 AM

James Johnson

Londoner
09-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Because The Name Of The Group Is Evolution, and Randy Orton isn't in it anymore? Would seem like a stupid logic, to have the guy, they are fueding with, come out to music from the name of the stable

I would've thought that was the obvious answer to, some people on this forum are just stupid i guess....

Loose Cannon
09-01-2004, 11:41 AM
The theme is awesome right up until the singing starts. It goe all MTV right after that. And we already have one of those themes (Maven's).

Yeah, I made the MTV reference in another thread too. It does sound like an MTV sonf.

Shadow
09-01-2004, 10:40 PM
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO RANDY GO GO GO GO GO....

And his tag team partner can be Static Shock.

The CyNick
09-01-2004, 10:57 PM
It was pretty dull, I have to say.

I'm not too worried, they do tend to change the themes slightly at first. Its just interesting to me that they didn't have something really great for him when they were planning this huge push. These are the kind of things that show an overall lack of planning by the company, or maybe a lack of communication to all departments.

Jacko
09-03-2004, 09:31 PM
Using real songs as intro's = wrong.

DaveWadding
09-04-2004, 05:47 AM
Ironically enough, a friend told me that both songs are by the same band. :D