PDA

View Full Version : I missed Raw, what happened with the Raw Diva Search?

BigDaddyCool
08-31-2004, 10:28 PM
All the news articles are saying the cursed up a storm. I want to know what was said, and I'm sure one of you can repeat it verbatum.

Splaya
08-31-2004, 10:32 PM
All I can tell you is that the words "Cocksucker" and the set of words "cock in your mouth" were used.

Now can you tell me who those were directed to?

BigDaddyCool
08-31-2004, 10:35 PM
There is nothing wrong with hot chicks being cocksuckers, in fact it is better for them to be cock suckers that ice queens.

Splaya
08-31-2004, 10:36 PM
Ok, you also missed it. One of them grabbed the other one's boob. A whole handful :)

BigDaddyCool
08-31-2004, 10:45 PM
damn, was it as good as the raw where Jackie popped out of her shirt?

Stickman
08-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Does anybody have a transcript or something of the Diva search. I'd love to see exactly what was said.

Loose Cannon
08-31-2004, 11:50 PM
read the front page. It will explain.

not a transcript though.

BigDaddyCool
09-01-2004, 12:00 AM
read the front page. It will explain.

not a transcript though.

I want a transcript.

Anybody Thrilla
09-01-2004, 12:01 AM
I want a transcript.

That's what you get for missing Raw.

Loose Cannon
09-01-2004, 12:04 AM
A lot of Carmella being a gutter slut who sucks a lot of cock was mentioned. Something about Carmela spreading her legs wider then some huge object. Something about Carmella being a piece of shit. Carmella sarcasticly called Joy a great role model cause she's a mom. It was quite a segment.

tazmaster
09-01-2004, 05:39 AM
I believe one phrase used was that Carmella has a gap wide enough for a truck to drive through it.

BTW - Carmella's response to all the verbal attacks was terrible. She didn't look shocked, upset, or even like she really cared. She just had this wierd kind of smile on her face.

More and more, I am hoping that the crazy red head wins. Out of the remaining contestants, she is the most comfortable in front of the audience and the camera. She has the best reactions and seems to really give a damn. She may not be the best looking out of the bunch, but she's way better looking than Nidia...

Doink
09-01-2004, 05:47 AM
i havent seen much of raw due to work/drinking, any chance of posting some pics so i can see what these woman look like ?

.44 Magdalene
09-01-2004, 09:32 AM
I believe one phrase used was that Carmella has a gap wide enough for a truck to drive through it.

BTW - Carmella's response to all the verbal attacks was terrible. She didn't look shocked, upset, or even like she really cared. She just had this wierd kind of smile on her face.

More and more, I am hoping that the crazy red head wins. Out of the remaining contestants, she is the most comfortable in front of the audience and the camera. She has the best reactions and seems to really give a damn. She may not be the best looking out of the bunch, but she's way better looking than Nidia...

And she's got an ass on her. :drool: I'm hoping for pretty much the same thing. She's been acting like a nutjob which gets kind of annoying at points, but that proves she's comfortable making a fool of herself in front of millions of people. And isn't that what WWE's all about? :shifty: I'm still behind either Christy because of the above reasons, or Joy, simply out of looks. Hey, if I have to look at this person for another year, she might as well have a nice rack.

ColdwaVer
09-01-2004, 10:40 AM

Because she <i>knows she's going to win.</i>

And yeah, the crazy redhead needs to win, she's the only one up there with any true entertainment value.

tucsonspeed6
09-01-2004, 10:57 AM
I believe one phrase used was that Carmella has a gap wide enough for a truck to drive through it. That is correct.

BTW - Carmella's response to all the verbal attacks was terrible. She didn't look shocked, upset, or even like she really cared. She just had this wierd kind of smile on her face. Yeah... like, she didn't sell any of it. :roll: Note to you: those were real insults, dimwit. You're criticizing her because she didn't cry when the other whores told her that she sucked cock.

Personally, I liked the redhead's comment about how joy's only talent was shaking her tits. God...when will people realize that acting like a two year old and sitting on shit is where the REAL talent is.

PorkSoda
09-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Dont know if anyone mentioned or posted this....

You can download the segment at www.NoDq.com. Its on the front page (Just the insult part)

Rob
09-01-2004, 12:32 PM
It was great!

CANADIAN
09-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Where on the page I can't see it?

road doggy dogg
09-01-2004, 04:18 PM
LOL that redhead was the best. This was the first "Diva search" segment I really watched, so I dunno what any of them are like or whatever. But that thing at the end where she slammed her leg on the ground was awesome. Chun-Li styleeeeeeeee

Loose Cannon
09-01-2004, 04:37 PM
For those of you who want to see it or do not know how to find things on websites, go to NODQ and DL Raw Part 2. Right Click and Save As. It's towards the bottom of the first page under the media section or Misc. Whatever it was called.

AareDub
09-01-2004, 04:52 PM
It is also under the section that says "Download the Controversial Diva Search Segment." That way you don't have to download the whole Raw CD2 file.

Man, that was hilarious. Best Diva Search segment EVER!

edit: link (http://nodq.com/specials/95929366.shtml)

6to1
09-01-2004, 05:41 PM
now 2 of the girls are responding to it, man i think it was all a work.

Supermark101
09-01-2004, 05:57 PM
now 2 of the girls are responding to it, man i think it was all a work.

Wrestling a work.......no

It can't be true

6to1
09-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Wrestling a work.......no

It can't be true
they were not wrestling, these are models not wrestlers.

Supermark101
09-01-2004, 07:46 PM
they were not wrestling, these are models not wrestlers.

It is a wrestling show. You can barley call anything on it wrestling. They are models, but this whole contest is a work.

Loose Cannon
09-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Nope, not a work. That was all unscripted what they said.

CANADIAN
09-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Transcript of Dirty Words/References:

Having a cock in your mouth
Your's is big enough for a truck to go in
Carmella you are a cock sucking gutter slut

and I think thats it

BigDaddyCool
09-01-2004, 11:39 PM
I only watched two of them do the dissing, I got the idea. It was funny watching stacey cause she was all like, great, I don't want to work with any of these ho bags.

Shadow
09-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Sorry Joey...You're baby girl just plain sucks. If she doesn't get voted off next week...I'm going to try to get into Vince's offices and kill him!

LK
09-02-2004, 08:46 AM
that was great stuff. Finally a little entertainment from this god awful idea from the great mind of Vince.

Rob
09-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Nope, not a work. That was all unscripted what they said.

What they said might have been shoots but Vince McMahon knew what he was doing when he let them go unscripted live on his show.

Loose Cannon
09-02-2004, 02:14 PM
Yeah, of course he knew they were going to lay into Carmella. I just don't think he knew how far it was going to go. Or maybe he did. I mean it's Vince McMahon.

JJ Moore
09-02-2004, 02:18 PM
LOL genius

Supermark101
09-02-2004, 03:34 PM
What they said might have been shoots but Vince McMahon knew what he was doing when he let them go unscripted live on his show.

:y: :y:

Rob
09-02-2004, 06:21 PM
I think Vince might have flipped if someone said "cu</>nt" but thats about it.

Cruiserweight 3:16
09-02-2004, 07:38 PM
I watched most of Raw tonight and didn't notice that segment. Was it shown over in the U.K?

AareDub
09-02-2004, 09:53 PM
I read that they edited out The Rock's sperm drinking reference last week, so I would imagine they edited out the Divas' comments as well. They seemed a tad bit worse to me.

Mike the Metal Ed
09-02-2004, 10:00 PM
I watched most of Raw tonight and didn't notice that segment. Was it shown over in the U.K?

No, Sky cut it.

Probably why they showed the Gus Poyet thing afterwards.