PDA

View Full Version : Give Funaki a break. *Smackdown spoiler*

Dorkchop
09-09-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm tired of Funaki having to job to EVERY single wrestler the WWE is trying to put over. Everyone knew Heidenreich was going to kill Funaki sooner or later. Attacking Funaki, and Shannon Moore isn't going to help get a very large superstar over. I'm sure Funaki's happy, but he can do sooo much more. He could really bosst the cruserweight division with a lengthy title reign.

.44 Magdalene
09-09-2004, 09:43 PM
I'm tired of Funaki having to job to EVERY single wrestler the WWE is trying to put over.

Same sentiments, but replace Funaki with the Hurricane.

And Kane.

And Chris Jericho.

And...sigh.

Chavo Classic
09-09-2004, 09:44 PM
BAHGAWD! What a monster Heidenreich is. He's single-handedly destroyed a man half his size and who hasn't won a match in donkeys. What next, an announcer who looks like a 13 year old? Oh, wait, done that already.

V
09-09-2004, 11:45 PM
as bad as it was, it's nice to see him on smackdown, especially with a surprise entrance

Gone Mad
09-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Well, Funaki jobs to Greenreich and London loses a title.. just remember, gang, that WWE LOOOOOOVVVVESSS Velocity jobbers...I mean,Cruiserweights...

I like CW division too but what can you do? Just notice who was laid on the ground first when Big Show came out and who Heidyreich has destroyed so far and you'll get it.

(Vince loves hosses)

Shadow
09-10-2004, 12:40 AM
Yeah...the Bashems got floored first.

Corkscrewed
09-10-2004, 01:02 AM
Um... the first step in pushing any hoss is having him kill a runt. Then he slowly progresses upwards, destroying another cruiser, then a larger jobber, then getting a good win against a solid midcarder.

It's a proven and effective formula, and I don't really mind it, as long as he doesn't only squash cruisers.

RemyRed
09-12-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally Said On Velocity by Bill DeMott
Well don't you think London should've walked out with Kidman? Then they would've retained the belts due to a countout. INEXPERIENCE I tell ya...Inexperience...

Joe Kerr
09-13-2004, 06:12 PM
I do agree, it pisses me off to see Funaki lay down for everybody he comes across since Taka left. And as far as "Monsters" starting off by killing CWs? No. That's boring as hell and overdone to death. Pick a NEW idea, people. Make us say, "Hey, that was neat!" as opposed to "O.K., this is how he's gonna go..."

The Answer
09-13-2004, 06:18 PM
That's how they put the monsters over though by manhandling the little runts.At least Lesnar laid out Rikishi at the beginning of his dominance