PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!!!!

I-Hate-You
09-12-2004, 01:34 PM
A rip of Evolution's theme has been released with no crowd response or anything.

It's from the game WWE Day of Reckoning.

http://www.hugeinternetsuperstars.com/media/dorevolution.mp3

I hope i'm not late with this.

Xero
09-12-2004, 01:52 PM
I was going to rip it myself... I recorded it and everything, and I couldnt figure out where it should have ended, so I gave up :$... That sounds about right though, thanks :D

Edit: There has got to be two versions of this... Because I have another version, ripped by myself off of HCTP, and the opening is diffrent... Problem is, the HCTP version is only a minuite, like all the themes on HCTP... Is this the one that they use in arenas? I cant remember...

Also, this version sounds low and it's shorter than normal songs... The volume can be fixed, but is this the FULL version? Has the Evolution theme ever played to it's full length in arenas?

I-Hate-You
09-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I don't know.

All I know this is the best version we've got yet.

Xero
09-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I know... I matched it with the one currently out from WrestleMedia.ru, with the crowd noise, and right around the end, it loses sync... Also, they had diffrent intros, so I started it at "Evolution is a mystery"...

Just now, I just checked my tape of RAW last week... It matches this one, so the one from HCTP/WrestleMedia are earlier versions...

The only diffrence is is that the DOR one loops... So I would imagin that that would mean that this is an almost perfect one of it, only after the "take it back home", it would do the guitar intro again and fade out, like this version... The "Take it back home" really threw me off...

Anyway, thanks for posting it... :y: :)

CSL
09-12-2004, 02:31 PM
<font color=white>That is bad ass dude</font>

The Duck
09-12-2004, 02:47 PM
It is one awesome theme :D

Funky Fly
09-12-2004, 07:19 PM
I was going to rip it myself... I recorded it and everything, and I couldnt figure out where it should have ended, so I gave up :$... That sounds about right though, thanks :D

Edit: There has got to be two versions of this... Because I have another version, ripped by myself off of HCTP, and the opening is diffrent... Problem is, the HCTP version is only a minuite, like all the themes on HCTP... Is this the one that they use in arenas? I cant remember...

Also, this version sounds low and it's shorter than normal songs... The volume can be fixed, but is this the FULL version? Has the Evolution theme ever played to it's full length in arenas?
Evolution have intro and exit themes. The difference is probably just the intro.

Xero
09-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Evolution have intro and exit themes. The difference is probably just the intro.
The exit theme is the same theme only the opening is cut off...

The one I'm talking about has a guitar riff (I guess thats what it's called) instead of the high pitched thing, and it says "Evolution" in the begining... The openings are very diffrent, but the rest is basicly the same...

Funky Fly
09-12-2004, 07:42 PM
The exit theme is the same theme only the opening is cut off...

The one I'm talking about has a guitar riff (I guess thats what it's called) instead of the high pitched thing, and it says "Evolution" in the begining... The openings are very diffrent, but the rest is basicly the same...
Yeah, that's what they were using for the exit theme. One guitar stroke followed by Lemmy going "Evolution".

Xero
09-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Oh, really? Didnt know...

DaveWadding
09-12-2004, 07:52 PM
I have a better version that that :D

Joyrider
09-12-2004, 08:11 PM
ive had this exact version of this themem on my pc for about 4 months now, got it off kazaa

Evil Vito
09-12-2004, 10:42 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Great theme.</font>

Shaggy
09-13-2004, 07:02 AM
I forgot all about it being in Day or Reckoning....happy someone got it from there....Thanks alot

Bo
09-13-2004, 11:31 AM
Sweet thanks alot.

mrslackalack
09-14-2004, 04:22 PM
I say the PS2 or X-Boxs verison of the theme will be longer.

SOLE SURVIVOR
09-16-2004, 07:13 PM
Early enough for me. Thanks