PDA

View Full Version : Where do you guys get your themes from?

CSL
09-12-2004, 02:47 PM
<font color=white>Linkage please! I was on WrestleMedia just and that's being arsey so is there anywhere else decent? If WrestleMedia's the best place, please inform and i'll go back there :y: </font>

Xero
09-12-2004, 02:51 PM
I get mine from all over... WrestleMedia is good, but short on themes... I also went to NoDQ for it, but ever since they enforced the 50 post rule, and I cant be assed to post 50 times on a slow forum, I dont go anymore... Also any file sharing program has em... I use Kazaa Lite, shareaza, and soulseek...

There used to be a site called DLo something or something with a SHITLOAD of themes, maybe a couple hundred, but it got shut down...

CSL
09-12-2004, 02:56 PM
<font color=white>Yeah, I've been through Kazaa etc, WrestleMedia's a bit poo, not gonna bother with NoDQ...

There was a really good site but I can't remember for the life of me what it's bloody called...I know the layout of the site was mainly blue...and '2000' may have been in the address...?</font>

nelioneil
09-12-2004, 06:26 PM
<font color=white>Yeah, I've been through Kazaa etc, WrestleMedia's a bit poo, not gonna bother with NoDQ...

There was a really good site but I can't remember for the life of me what it's bloody called...I know the layout of the site was mainly blue...and '2000' may have been in the address...?</font>

By anychance was it called Cyclone2k (with 2k standing for 2000 obviously). Well that shut down ages ago and that was mainly blue :?: .

nelioneil
09-12-2004, 06:27 PM
BTW, does anyone know if the Sledgehammer forums are back up. Much aprreciated :) .

DaveWadding
09-12-2004, 06:29 PM
I have a friend who happens to be a theme aficionado, so I get them from him.

CSL
09-13-2004, 06:31 AM
By anychance was it called Cyclone2k (with 2k standing for 2000 obviously). Well that shut down ages ago and that was mainly blue :?: .

<font color=white>That was it! Shit...</font>

Shaggy
09-13-2004, 08:28 AM
For a while I got mine from NODQ forums untill they got rid of the wrestling multimedia forum for a while. Now I have to wait untill it gets put back up.

Xero
09-13-2004, 08:38 AM
For a while I got mine from NODQ forums untill they got rid of the wrestling multimedia forum for a while. Now I have to wait untill it gets put back up.
They didnt get rid of it, you need 50 posts for it to show up on the forums...

Also, another good one is http://www.wrestlefury.com/ , they have a good selection, all you have to do is post in the topic and you can download the videos and/or music...

Evolution
09-13-2004, 03:08 PM
I just use shareware, my fave being WinMX

Amaroqwolf
09-14-2004, 06:12 PM
WinMX is the one I use, I've gotten quite a few theme's from it.

OssMan
09-14-2004, 06:13 PM
www.dftp.tk used to be awesome, but it got shut down. the owner has reopened it though, but I'm not sure if he has all the themes he had before.