PDA

View Full Version : Hall and Nash in TNA

Shawn Mega
09-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Latest On Hall & Nash Going To TNA
Posted By Ashish on 09.13.04

Are the Outsiders returning?

TNA continues to be in talks with Kevin Nash and Scott Hall about working for TNA. No deal has been signed but a verbal agreement has been reached. It is expected that the former Outsiders will debut in TNA as the hype for their debut three hour PPV, Victory Road, heats up.

Credit: PWTorch.com

This can be good for the short term and bad for the long term

Hall and Nash will draw extra attention.

Hall and Nash can add to the great tag division even if their skills is not up to par. Outsiders vs.AMW, I would watch that over any tag team WWE has to offer.

Nash is a politician and can killed the mood backstage. Hall is a rehab maniac.

Loose Cannon
09-13-2004, 06:11 PM
I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!! **See OTHER THREAD.

Mr. Nerfect
09-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Maybe we could see a mini-stable with Jeff Jarret, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall. I could see a great feud with 3 Live Kru.

SuperSlim
09-13-2004, 07:08 PM
I hope not. but seein outsiders would be pretty cool the first time. but not after that.

6to1
09-13-2004, 07:47 PM
hall might be cool, they should room him with jeff hardy, they can be the party boys.

KayfabeMan
09-13-2004, 09:28 PM
If Nash can keep a leash on Hall (hopefully), it'd be good for TNA as well as both men. I definitely think they could still have some great tag matches, as they worked a good match with Tom Howard and Chris Daniels - and did the job for them.

Although somewhat bad,Nash and Hall aren't AS bad as they are made out to be.

Mainly Nash, as Hall is / used to be too far gone / out of control for everyone's good.

The CyNick
09-13-2004, 09:52 PM
If they were smart they would rotate all these big name free agents that the WWE aren't using.

Hall and Nash is as good of a choice as any at this point. But they have to be careful not to give thme too pmuch power. I can just hear Nash telling Jeff "me and you are the biggest stars in this company, we should trade the belt back and forth for the next 8 months, that will do huge business".

Hopefully they are smarter than that, use Hall and Nash to give the promotiona rub, and then eventually have them JOB out to some guys like AMW or whatever.

Then you do the same thing with Sting, and Goldberg and maybe they could build some momentum.

Of course Halla dn Nash by themselves wont do very much for bringing in new fans, but if fans keep seeing guys they see as big stars on the show its their best chance to increase their fanbase going into the PPVs.

Hardkore Kidd J
09-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Maybe we could see a mini-stable with Jeff Jarret, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall. I could see a great feud with 3 Live Kru.

Little off topic here I have never watched a NWA/TNA show cause well I never get the channel. Does 3 live Kru consist of Road Dogg, ROn Killings, and Konnan. I'm sorry to bring that up it's just a question.

Back to topic I think the Outsiders would really make an impact in the tag division on TNA/NWA.

Boondock Saint
09-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Little off topic here I have never watched a NWA/TNA show cause well I never get the channel. Does 3 live Kru consist of Road Dogg, ROn Killings, and Konnan. I'm sorry to bring that up it's just a question.

Back to topic I think the Outsiders would really make an impact in the tag division on TNA/NWA.

Yes, that is indeed the 3 Live Kru.

Innovator
09-13-2004, 10:46 PM
Yes, that is indeed the 3 Live Kru.
the Midnight Rider was an honorary member also

Bad Company
09-13-2004, 11:43 PM
I hope they go to TNA, I :heart: the outsiders!