PDA

View Full Version : Rate The Wrestler - Suggestions

Mister Sinister
09-14-2004, 10:41 PM
I'm just wondering, do you see someone wrong with the Rate The Wrestler Threads, when it voted on by people and personal preference?

I guess what I'm saying, is there any improvement that you think should be made to it to make it better and what not?

Dorkchop
09-14-2004, 10:45 PM
Polls are good. A poll like:
What is so and so better with:

Mic skills
wrestling
blah
blah
blah

I don't know. I like how the rate the wrestler is going. I don't see any need to change, but additions are always sweet.

FakeLaser
09-14-2004, 10:48 PM
There's nothing wrong with it really. I mean, the only reason why the ratings are messed up is the voters, not the actual procedure. Then again, it is all based on opinion, but I don't know, saying Raven is better than Ric Flair is like saying some decently talented underground band are better than The Beatles.

CosaNostra
09-14-2004, 10:51 PM
Yeah, different categories for a given wrestler. Funky's is a good example. That way it might force people to justify their rating in a more objective manner.

BigDaddyCool
09-15-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm not sure if we need a combined rating like you have, but some sort of explaination more than I hate Bob Holly so he gets a 1.

Mister Sinister
09-15-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm not sure if we need a combined rating like you have, but some sort of explaination more than I hate Bob Holly so he gets a 1.

Okay, Ask Really Nicely and I'll re-add some of the votes and eliminate the terrible votes with no good reasoning behind them for y'all

BigDaddyCool
09-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Okay, Ask Really Nicely and I'll re-add some of the votes and eliminate the terrible votes with no good reasoning behind them for y'all

I don't care what you do, I'm just saying I would like to know why people are voting the way the do, I like your system for what it is, and I like mine for what it is. I just like to see people giving reasons outside of JBL = shit.

Loose Cannon
09-15-2004, 01:04 AM
The only thing that bothers me is people voting for guys they have never seen or have only seen a couple of matches of before. You really should have to see a good part of the wrestlers career before voting.

BigDaddyCool
09-15-2004, 01:44 AM
Which is the exact reason I didn't vote on Lyger.

DaveWadding
09-15-2004, 02:17 AM
I feel that I', personally, am rather objective with my ratings. *shrug*

Aussie Skier
09-15-2004, 06:01 AM
Which is the exact reason I didn't vote on Lyger.

ditto

altho i did vote for AJ styles with little knowledge

LK
09-15-2004, 08:34 AM
I don't see any need for change

SuperSlim
09-15-2004, 08:43 AM
I guess the only real thing would be if you dhaven't seen the guy in the ring but only a few times then don't vote on the guy. You may give him too high or too low of a number which really throws the whole system off.