PDA

View Full Version : Kosheen

BCWWF
09-15-2004, 05:45 PM
Has anybody ever heard of this group? They are like Euro-Club-Pop, hard to explain. Its hard to explain, but some of the songs are pretty good. I'm sure some people will like this type of music if they give it a try, its not trance but its not pop...Anyway these are my favorite songs:

Hide U
Hungry
Blue Eyed Boy
Pride
Suicide
Repeat to Fade

Also, if anybody else knows any other music like this, its hard to find groups because they are all Euro based. Stuff like Ian Van Dahl, Fragma, Moloko, ATC etc.

Danny Electric
09-15-2004, 06:14 PM
Kosheen are amazing, I love there first album. I'd say there more of a chilled out drum n bass band especially on Hide U or Catch.
Second album is a bit bland and 'Resist' is definitely the best out of the two.

Danny Electric
09-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Oh and search for a band called Shy FX, you may like them.

The Mackem
09-15-2004, 06:17 PM
Catch and the remix of All in my head are good Kosheen songs as well.

I've got the first album around somewhere. I used to have a Kosheen sig a few years back :cool:

Bad Company
09-15-2004, 06:56 PM
Kosheen is pretty hot, I saw them live in like 2000 or something. Twas good.

BCWWF
09-15-2004, 08:26 PM
What are some other similar bands you'd recommend? I can't download until midnight, but I'll look into Shy FX then. Finally I found some people who like this stuff.

Have you guys ever heard of Fragma? They have a few decent songs too.

Bad Company
09-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Download some Bad Company :D

Danny Electric
09-15-2004, 10:11 PM
What are some other similar bands you'd recommend? I can't download until midnight, but I'll look into Shy FX then. Finally I found some people who like this stuff.

Have you guys ever heard of Fragma? They have a few decent songs too.

Yeah, they were famous about a few years ago. All I really know is 'Toca Me', which was remixed with another song as 'Toca's Miracle'.

'Shake Your Body' for Shy FX is a good song.
Some good bands are Faithless, Orbital, Chemical Brothers.

Sickboy
09-16-2004, 03:05 AM
I haven't really liked any other song than Catch, not really my type of music