PDA

View Full Version : Sting return?(contains smackdown spoiler)

The Answer
09-16-2004, 02:31 PM
Considering that Gangrel and Viscera have sided with JBL and Orlando Jordan.Why not add another member or 2 to this faction and have Sting join taker in fighting them off.Might make for some good TV

Mister Sinister
09-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Even Better, how about we have Sting or better yet Steve Borden show up as a Christian and preach to Taker about not being a hellspawn Cowboy from hell?

Also You're Missing a World Title Reign of Taker on your thing, since he defeated Stone Cold at Over The Edge 99 for the belt...and not him and Kane pinning Austin, since that happened in September of 98

HankScorpio
09-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Even Better, how about we have Sting or better yet Steve Borden show up as a Christian and preach to Taker about not being a hellspawn Cowboy from hell?

Also You're Missing a World Title Reign of Taker on your thing, since he defeated Stone Cold at Over The Edge 99 for the belt...and not him and Kane pinning Austin, since that happened in September of 98

Kane & Taker Pinned Austin at BreakDown '98

Mister Sinister
09-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Kane & Taker Pinned Austin at BreakDown '98

So True, but however Taker wasn't ever credited with a Title win since the title was held up and vacanted and put on a line between Taker and Kane, however no winner was deceided and The Rock became the next champion, winning the Survivor Series Tournament over Mankind.

Correct me if I'm wrong, theses would be Takers Title Reigns
Defeated Hulk Hogan
Defeated Sid
Defeated Stone Cold
Defeated Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

Sephiroth
09-16-2004, 05:43 PM

:lol:...

Mr. Nerfect
09-16-2004, 06:13 PM
I don't know why, but a Kane vs. Sting feud has always been a dream one for me, and if I could book any feud in the world, it would be this one. Kane as the true monster he once was, against the renegade Christian trying to eliminate evil, Sting. Maybe Sting could go psychotic, and claim that God has given this wrecklessness to defeat Kane? I would mark out for any feud between the two, andhope Kane would come out victorious.

Corkscrewed
09-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Dude, Sting could show up representing the Christian Wrestling Federation!!! It'd be kickass!!!! :lol:

Not really... just let it die.

Rob
09-16-2004, 07:28 PM
I saw a pic the other week of Sting now. He looks like he hasn't seen a gym in 6 months and his age is showing A LOT. Vince McMahon ain't hiring him.

The Answer
09-16-2004, 08:11 PM
I saw a pic the other week of Sting now. He looks like he hasn't seen a gym in 6 months and his age is showing A LOT. Vince McMahon ain't hiring him.

Wasn't Sting in NWA-TNA a couple months ago.He should probably be in pretty good shape

Sensei Of Mattitude
09-16-2004, 08:47 PM
Sting looks terrible, and even with him back... it wouldnt spark interest

FourFifty
09-16-2004, 08:52 PM
Sting looks terrible, and even with him back... it wouldnt spark interest

<font color=cyan>No, it would spark interest, he would get a huge fan base, but then Vince wouldn't use him as much as he should, he'll do some work in Japan, and then they'll talk about taking off his mask...

Oh, we're talking about Sting, not Ultmio Dragon... Lemme re-start this.

No, it would spark interest, he would get a huge fan base, but then Vince wouldn't use him as much as he should, he'll do some work in Japan, and then they'll talk about taking off his <Strike>mask</strike> face paint.

The CyNick
09-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Goldberg didn't turn around business, although he did help, but then Sting isn't nearly as popular as Goldberg was/is/was. I'm sure Sting could increase one buyrate slightly, but after that he would be useless.