PDA

View Full Version : HHH doesnt like Diva Search

RGWhat316
09-16-2004, 06:52 PM
For all the HHH haters and Diva Search haters, this ones for you
4w-wrestling.com
Viewed as one of the few moments in the diva search that fans considered memorable, the recent diva segment in which the four finalists cursed each other out is still a topic of discussion backstage, reports PWTorch.com's Newsletter.

The latest word is that Triple H, who is allegedly not a big fan of the competition, was one of the few backstage to not laugh the segment off. Conflicting backstage reports, likely depending on their opinion of HHH, cite a number of reasons for HHH's frustration. One theory is that HHH felt that raunchy segments do not keep the serious nature of wrestling, however, many backstage feel that HHH might have been looking out for himself and other RAW wrestlers with the comments, in that the edgy nature of the segment made most heels on RAW look "lame" in comparison.

Apparently, a source quotes HHH as saying, "So now it's okay to curse? In that case, I'm going to call Randy Orton a c---sucker on next week's show."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is pretty funny. Say goodbye to the Diva Search, it probably wont even make it to Monday night now. :wave:

LK
09-16-2004, 06:54 PM
If this is true then WHOOOOOOO!

Champion of Europa
09-16-2004, 07:05 PM
One reason for me to love HHH even more.

Hardkore Kidd J
09-16-2004, 07:09 PM
I never thought I'd say this but after what he said Triple H rules. :y:

The Icon of Elisim
09-16-2004, 07:09 PM
LOL, so starting off Raw with Evolution being groped by 10 women and talking about having a hump fest in the middle of the ring isn't dirty but saying cock sucker is

Dagger Phillips
09-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Well that segment was definatly not appropriate... The girls should've known better than to say that kind of stuu when kids are watching. It was kind of disgraceful. HHH has some valid points... but I doubt that'll stop the HHH-Haters from bashing him even more than usual.

RemyRed
09-16-2004, 07:19 PM
HHH is cool. (BTW I never loved or hated him.)

FourFifty
09-16-2004, 07:23 PM
<font color=cyan>HOW COME HE CAN'T HOLD DOWN THE DIVA SEARCH!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Rob
09-16-2004, 07:26 PM
I like Chirsty more than HHH so he can fu</>ck off anyway.

loopydate
09-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Good for H. When Ivory says it, Vince will just remove her from the wrestling ether. When Hunter says it, Vince might actually listen and do something about it.

RemyRed
09-16-2004, 07:36 PM
HOW COME HE CAN'T HOLD DOWN THE DIVA SEARCH!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
He's gonna pedigree the winner (Carmella[it's a work to show how ppl can "suckseed" no matter how bad others try and stand in their way]) this Monday.

Batsu
09-16-2004, 10:39 PM
Good for H. When Ivory says it, Vince will just remove her from the wrestling ether. When Hunter says it, Vince might actually listen and do something about it.

Yep. Let's hope HHH actually puts his stroke to good use.

Mayo
09-16-2004, 10:57 PM
Next week on Raw:

"The winner of the $250,000 Diva Search is.... Holly Helen Hosworth!"

*crowd, Christy, and Carmella stunned*
*HHH walks down the aisle in makeup and wearing a black leather dress*

HHH: This contest was so stupid that you morons voted me to win! Now that it's over, I'm a richer man...errr... woman, and we can get back to the Triple HHHHHHHHHH-uh show!

ColdwaVer
09-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Meh, HHH probably just said that to get fans on his side.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
09-16-2004, 11:12 PM
I don't hate it because of the cursing, I hate it because it's stupid and pointless.

BigDaddyCool
09-17-2004, 01:26 AM
Yay HHH!

Corkscrewed
09-17-2004, 01:27 AM
LOL. I'll bet it's all of the reasons, but that's pretty hilarious.

Besides, HHH is holding down the Diva Search girls... holding them down in bed. :naughty: :shifty:

YOUR Hero
09-17-2004, 12:01 PM
It's not his place to comment or offer his opinions anyways. It's his job to wrestle.

HankScorpio
09-17-2004, 12:02 PM
HHH doesn't like the Diva search because......

*drum roll*

.....He's not getting extra airtime by being in it

Loose Cannon
09-17-2004, 12:09 PM
HHH: Hey uhhhhhh dad, this Diva thing is getting on my nerves uhhhhhh. The girls are stealing my thunder uhhhhh. Making me look like a joke heel uhhhh. Can't have that. They're scooping my heat uhhhh. Can't have that. Cock Sucker uhhhhhh, not funny, not funny at all. Your daughter is one though. That's funny pretty funny uhhhhh

Steph: :shifty:

Vince :lol: I bet. Anyone else in here one?

Patterson :shifty: